GNR Women's Discussion - Part 2

alfierose

20 minutes ago, killuridols said:

I only tell to the chosen ones :smiley-confused2:

54854742.jpg

1 minute ago, killuridols said:

huh? :wacko:

I ain't got nothing to do with the British royals :suspicious:

It supposed to be Harry potter but theres no meme wheres harry with harry potter so I use tht instead

You know,  the Chosen one

Edited by SerenityScorp

18 hours ago, stella said:

RE: Light sensitivity:

Dude's a redhead. Redheads typically have very little melanin and they often have blond retinas (no joke), so they actually are more sensitive to light. So the blackout curtains and such could be for that, more than anything else. In the photos where Axl is outside and offstage during the day, he's usually got a baseball cap or another type of hat, plus sunglasses - yes, there's the rockstar vibe, but it's also likely to be to protect his skin and eyes from the light.

Plus people who are up at night and sleep during the day (whether that's due to choice or due to shift work, like firefighters and nurses who work night shifts) do try to block daytime sunlight from their rooms so they can sleep. And since we know Axl has been a night owl, there's another pretty boring explanation for it.

The black apartment was mentioned in Del James' article with Axl in Rolling Stone in, like, 1989. That's been known. There's a video of the apartment, even. No black walls, but the appliances and furniture are all black.

"You can have the pad, I'm keeping my aura" LOL, that's funny.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, SerenityScorp said:

Sometimes I wish Axl didnt put My World into UYI 2 :facepalm: Cause Dont Cry alt already perfect to end the album FFS! 

eleven-whyyyyy.gif?w=480&h=480&fit=clip

Edit: For Me Its a moodkiller like The Seeker in this tour. Im okay with tht song but He shouldnt put it in the end of the UYI 2 album cause its killing the mood:max:

Indeed. That progression with Estranged, You Could Be Mine and Don't Cry (alt) is probably the most perfect thing ever made, it's a crime to put My World there and ruin the end of the album! :anger:

• Like 1

8 hours ago, SerenityScorp said:

Edit: For Me Its a moodkiller like The Seeker in this tour. Im okay with tht song but He shouldnt put it in the end of the UYI 2 album cause its killing the mood:max:

Ahhhh, disagree with you there! For me and a few others who may or may not admit it :P.. the Seeker is not a moodkiller, actually gets me going more for the PC finale. Sings to self now..."They call me the Seeker!" ...

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, marlingrl03 said:

Ahhhh, disagree with you there! For me and a few others who may or may not admit it :P.. the Seeker is not a moodkiller, actually gets me going more for the PC finale. Sings to self now..."They call me the Seeker!" ...

Ahhh, I half agree with you, I actually like the Seeker too but I love ❤️ PC, I love seeing Slash rock out and you can tell he loves playing it:slash:

• Like 4

52 minutes ago, marlingrl03 said:

Well We have different taste/opinion, Im okay with the Seeker but not okay when They put it before paradise city,  I wish They change it with Their Song

On 3/20/2017 at 2:55 PM, blonde_illusion said:

When I came across pictures of his house, I didn't expect something so modest. But I like it, it's refreshing. I always wondered, too, if the Estranged "house" was his, and I guess it was (is). Which is... interesting and kind of sad if you think about it, I guess. Considering everything surrounding the video and stuff. Not to dwell on the past, but, yeah.

Yep this is definitely the Estranged house. I don't think the pics do it justice, it's much more beautiful in person, especially the street view. I'm speaking of the outside, landscaping, etc. It's a big property.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Frey said:

Cool story, thanks for sharing. What do you mean by "his frontdoor was a mess" though? Why was it a mess?

Ahahaha exactly what I was thinking. Now we know what Axl kept doing in granny stores.

Seriously though, it was sweet of him to think of his grandma and buy her something she always wanted.

It really does seem like he was a real grandma's boy.

14 hours ago, killuridols said:

Hahaha yeah, I though they same when I was reading :lol:

lol every little mystery gets eventually solved in this thread! :awesomeface:

15 hours ago, starlight said:

the kids are the exact copy of Perla in that pic and Slash looks like err....their grandma, not to sound mean of course.

I think someone's trying to copycat Axl there :lol:

12 hours ago, SerenityScorp said:

I really want to know what happened there

Me too :question:

Do you think the damage in the door could be connected to the alledged DV? :unsure:

1 hour ago, Rocketqueen76 said:

Very nice! Unfortunately this pic is a good example of why Gingersnap probably doesn't hang with the gang too much. 

Right. It's sad not to see him bonding with Sluff. Do you think he gets invited to these parties though? :unsure:

I was thinking about the picture  @Lumikki posted recently of Axl at home with "his current gang" and it's made me wonder how he seems to hang out almost exclusively with people half his age now. :wacko:

10 minutes ago, solstar said:

Right. It's sad not to see him bonding with Sluff. Do you think he gets invited to these parties though? :unsure:

I was thinking about the picture  @Lumikki posted recently of Axl at home with "his current gang" and it's made me wonder how he seems to hang out almost exclusively with people half his age now. :wacko:

In a way, I think that it's the only way Axl will have kids of his own. The other part of it is probably that maybe Axl likes all the sycophantic attention that they lavish him with. I do think that he gets invited, but feels uncomfortable being the third, fourth, and fifth wheel while the couples kiss and hug and have intimate moments between them.

20 minutes ago, solstar said:

Me too :question:

Do you think the damage in the door could be connected to the alledged DV? :unsure:

I think it is connected with his arrest after the altercation with his neighbor. Police torn the door down to get him.

22 minutes ago, solstar said:

That's because people half his age are the ones who share his marital status. Most people his age are settle down with a family.

This is why he must feel out of place with the McKagans and the Hudsons, but it is not limited to that. He never built a bond with these people, which is very sad. He was not there when either of them got married or had their children... He's a total stranger to Duff's and Slash' kids.

I wonder if he has any of this with the Lebeises but then I check the Lebeises pics and they are just hanging with each other's families :shrugs:

So I guess that reduces everything to Beta and him only....

2 hours ago, Rocketqueen76 said:

Very nice! Unfortunately this pic is a good example of why Gingersnap probably doesn't hang with the gang too much. 

Perhaps he was taking the photo. :)

In all truth, though, just because there's no photo documentation of it doesn't mean that Axl's not hanging out with them, or hanging out in general...there have been at least a handful of times that he's specifically requested no photos. He might just want to try to keep as much of his personal life off the Internet as possible (a daunting task, but still). Back in the day most people didn't know who most of Axl's friends were (like a few of his Indiana friends who came out to LA later). And one can understand that; every photo that gets out there seems to be parsed and over-interpreted to the last pixel.

I'm just guessing that he might just ask people not to Insta/tag him or document his every activity with photos, and that he hangs out with friends who respect his privacy - so if he's having lunch with Duff or doing some other activity with friends, it's not online. And he's pretty introverted, he might not need as much social time as those guys. 

Edited by stella
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, stella said:

Perhaps he was taking the photo. :)

In all truth, though, just because there's no photo documentation of it doesn't mean that Axl's not hanging out with them, or hanging out in general...there have been at least a handful of times that he's specifically requested no photos. He might just want to try to keep as much of his personal life off the Internet as possible (a daunting task, but still). Back in the day most people didn't know who most of Axl's friends were (like a few of his Indiana friends who came out to LA later). And one can understand that; every photo that gets out there seems to be parsed and over-interpreted to the last pixel.

I'm just guessing that he might just ask people not to Insta/tag him or document his every activity with photos, and that he hangs out with friends who respect his privacy - so if he's having lunch with Duff or doing some other activity with friends, it's not online. And he's pretty introverted, he might not need as much social time as those guys. 

This could very well be the case, it could all be a matter of privacy.

• Like 1