GNR Women's Discussion - Part 2

alfierose

2 hours ago, killuridols said:

Don't make me post your FAVORITE PIC OF ALL TIME :awesomeface:

I just ate dinner :unsure: :vomit:

1 hour ago, Whiskey Rose said:

Not really sure I subscribe to the theory that he is "not well" because he is not photographed with the rest of the band and their families.. intoverted and antisocial maybe, uncomfortable at having missed out on having a family and having a hard time being surrounded by what the other guys have achieved and he hasn't maybe, but that is certainly not necessarily an indication of mental instability. :shrugs:

I get that, it's not just the lack of pictures that's a worrying sign. It's the lack of coming out of his hotel room at all and having meals taken to him. The way he is on stage seems very very unlike Axl. I don't know how someone can change their whole personality overnight??? I don't know, just something seems really odd to me. 

He doesn't even seem to be going out at night like he always used to. 

This tour has a lot more than the usual riding on it, maybe he's feeling it? :shrugs:

21 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

I get that, it's not just the lack of pictures that's a worrying sign. It's the lack of coming out of his hotel room at all and having meals taken to him. The way he is on stage seems very very unlike Axl. I don't know how someone can change their whole personality overnight??? I don't know, just something seems really odd to me. 

This tour has a lot more than the usual riding on it, maybe he's feeling it? :shrugs:

This. Especially the bolded. 

I could not say whether Axl is well or not. My gut says he isn't but we don't really know? He could still only be very private and maybe go out incognito? 

I always want to maintain that we only have hints and they might be constructed as well. It's speculation. Maybe it is all different than it looks. Only maybe.

What I see is him calling an only 7 year old older woman "mom" at an age of 54. I see no love interest for a couple of years now. And I see all those outrageously sad news about him trying to commit suicide in the 90ies, him neglecting his appearance in the last couple of years, him have shady people if you ever see him on a foto. Things like that.

But well, maybe underneath all that he found his peace, has meaningful friendships and doesn't feel alone. Only my gut says "no".

To me the man leads a life like a greek tragedy somehow, in many respects.

:shrugs:

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

I honestly think that he's just come to the point that partying every night isn't healthy for him. He once said (and I think someone brought it up recently) that he tries to refrain from indulging too much at any time....especially when touring. 

"A line of coke wrecks my throat for week."  and I believe this is true even more so now and tries to keep the wildness to a minimum

• Like 4

1 hour ago, BlueJean Baby said:

That she manages his business and personal affairs, therefore taking care of him. So he cares for and thinks of her as he would, if she was his mother??

Nothing strange about that. ;)

Managers have a name: managers.

Coincidentally, they could happen to be your parents as well.

Not the case here. She's not his mother.

Taking care of his business and personal affairs does not automatically make anyone the mother or father of somebody else.

What the hell are we talking about? :question:

Honestly, I'm so sick of this topic by now. Every time Axl doesn't appear somewhere people want him to appear we've got the same discussion. Then someone comes along saying they never really cared about each other/never were friends (on which I call bullshit btw and that particular claim has been disproven multiple times in the old thread), someone else says Axl's just fine and doing well and other people will insist Axl is not well at all. Tiresome. Fact is, unless we get some real or new info, it's hard to make calls and all we have is "gut feeling".

If I try to be really optimistic, I could see this being true:

3 hours ago, Whiskey Rose said:

Not really sure I subscribe to the theory that he is "not well" because he is not photographed with the rest of the band and their families.. intoverted and antisocial maybe, uncomfortable at having missed out on having a family and having a hard time being surrounded by what the other guys have achieved and he hasn't maybe, but that is certainly not necessarily an indication of mental instability. :shrugs:

Being embarrassed about something (especially if you're feeling like a failure in life for some reason) and being naturally introverted can cause behavior like Axl's (though it doesn't explain the staying in his room all the time thing). I'm pretty introverted myself (though most people would never guess it) and I often just don't feel up to the idea of socializing or going to parties/events, even if it's my friends and people I love and care about that I would be hanging out with. Socializing is fucking exhausting (at least for introverts) and if I'm not in the mood, I'll make excuses to avoid that kind of thing. And it got even worse when I didn't have a job for a while. I had a couple of months were I just couldn't find work and I was so embarrassed about being job-less that I basically avoided social gatherings of any kind all together. I just hated people asking me how the job hunt was going/if I'd already found a job/what my plans were and so forth. So I basically pulled an Axl for a couple of months.

If Slash's and Duff's families really do make Axl feel awkward and embarrassed about his own life, or even depressed because they remind him of what he wanted and doesn't have (as is often theorized here), then I can see him avoidong them as much as possible.

Axl hanging out with the freak show makes a lot of sense as well when viewed from this point of view- they're just hangers-on, and they have very superficial relationships with him. Which means they're easy to hang out with, they don't ask uncomfortable questions, don't remind him of things he doesn't like thinking about, they're basically the low-anxiety alternative to being alone.

Slash and Duff on the other hand... these two know Axl very well, know where he came from, know things about him the freak show doesn't know, supposedly care about him and probably are concerned about him. They might ask uncomfortable questions, might say things and makes suggestions he doesn't want to hear, might get under his skin in a way the freak show people can't.

And let's not forget Axl is also a really fucking sensitive guy and he even gets upset about really small things or stuff other people wouldn't even think to get upset about. From his POV, he might actually be afraid of getting too close to them again, after getting burned the first time around. Or maybe seeing Slash and Duff interact with their children/partners makes him really upset or sad, or even jealous. Who knows. Anything is possible with Axl.

This is a pretty sad explanation already, and I said that's my more optimistic interpretation of the situation. But the truth is, I'm a pessimist, so I suspect things are even worse in reality and more along the lines of this:

1 hour ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

I think what you're perceiving is Axl either being mentallly unwell in some way and/or Axl being on some heavy medication. Remember when that interview with Duff and Axl came out and most of us commented that Axl seemed really off somehow? We speculated that he was on meds back then as well and I still think that's a good theory.

And while meds might be a good thing for many people, knowing who Axl's care takers are makes me immediately highly sceptical of the whole situation. TB have never shown good sense or judgment when it comes to dealing with Axl's mental health issues.

Anyway, those are basically the two theories it all comes down to in the end imo. Most likely it's a combination of both. I honestly don't know what can or should be done about it. I kind of think Slash and Duff should be trying harder to pull Axl out of his shell and involve him more, but they have more concerns than just Axl and the band these days, and who knows, maybe they are already trying. :shrugs:

Edited by Frey
  • Like 2

10 minutes ago, Frey said:

Honestly, I'm so sick of this topic by now. Every time Axl doesn't appear somewhere people want him to appear we've got the same discussion. Then someone comes along saying they never really cared about each other/never were friends (on which I call bullshit btw and that particular claim has been disproven multiple times in the old thread), someone else says Axl's just fine and doing well and other people will insist Axl is not well at all. Tiresome. Fact is, unless we get some real or new info, it's hard to make calls and all we have is "gut feeling".

Are you referring to what I said?

Are you calling it BS?

5 minutes ago, killuridols said:

Are you referring to what I said?

Are you calling it BS?

Don't remember anymore who said what, but I don't think it was you. Probably Tori. But yeah, bullshit: Slash and Axl used to be really weirdly close at some points in their life, and so were Axl and Izzy. Slash and Duff have always been close and are family by now. And so on and so forth. claim The whole "they never were friends/never cared about each other" idea that sometimes pops up makes zero sense.  But this has been discussed plenty of times in the old thread already and anyone interested in it can go read up on it there.

Same with the Sasha thing that was brought up again earlier: This question has been asked and discussed a million times already, so therfore: Thread Search Function. Everyone please consider using it.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Frey said:

Don't remember anymore who said what, but I don't think it was you. Probably Tori. But yeah, bullshit: Slash and Axl used to be really weirdly close at some points in their life, and so were Axl and Izzy. Slash and Duff have always been close and are family by now. And so on and so forth. claim The whole "they never were friends/never cared about each other" idea that sometimes pops up makes zero sense.  But this has been discussed plenty of times in the old thread already and anyone interested in it can go read up on it there.

Same with the Sasha thing that was brought up again earlier: This question has been asked and discussed a million times already, so therfore: Thread Search Function. Everyone please consider using it.

Not sure what Tori said but I said something that sounds similar to what you called BS and it's not exactly the way you are describing here.

Yes, they were friends, buddies, lived together and probably had sex with each other (even if they won't admit).... but all that before 1987. After they made it big, each of them went living their own lives, separately.

When I say they never built a bond, I am talking about the family Duff and Slash formed when they were gone from GN'R and Axl.

It was the years of lawsuits, nasty comments on the press and Axl trying to move on with a new line-up.

In that time, Duff and Slash got married, had children and formed Velvet Revolver. Their friendshipt got stronger during this time. Axl was not in the picture, literally, lol... same as now.

And there's basically nothing more to it. So I don't know how a simple fact becomes bullshit.

• Like 3

Okay, I agree with @Frey, but here's what I'm thinking. The band is back together, for the most part. Axl was in seclusion for a long time, after the break-up of the group, perhaps during CD... I don't know a lot of the history, I'm talking off the top of my head here. Maybe he's come to like that. Maybe he's good with the guys on stage, but would prefer to be alone. He could be introverted, and, gasp, healthy. Sure, I worry about him, I feel sad for him seeing so much of this discussion even though he's a stranger and unfortunately I'll never know him. But maybe he's happy/happier this way. I don't know. 

Now, here are some of my favorite pictures of Axl.

daa7296f6aaae98c5cbacf5f55de4a31.jpg

article-2156056-137D77C2000005DC-124_468

(I think he looks cute here, I like the flannel shirt.)

e4482a6028498dd46a7eda89c1576884.jpg

Axl-Rose-axl-rose-23506119-435-600.jpg

Again, flannel. I'm a sucker for a dude in flannel. Or a girl in flannel, whatever. Flannel. Yeah.

• Like 2

It also sounds like BS saying that Axl is jealous of Duff and Slash family because he failed having that. :shrugs:

I mean, there's a chance he feels something when he sees those children but maybe not, maybe he's ok with the fact of not having children at all.

You learn to live without the children and life turns into something else. It doesn't make you incapable of hanging out with married couples and their children. Maybe you prefer not to but its not like every children, every couple remind you of that.

Steven Adler does not have children either and he hangs out with both Duff, Slash and their respective partners.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, killuridols said:

Not sure what Tori said but I said something that sounds similar to what you called BS and it's not exactly the way you are describing here.

Yes, they were friends, buddies, lived together and probably had sex with each other (even if they won't admit).... but all that before 1987. After they made it big, each of them went living their own lives, separately.

When I say they never built a bond, I am talking about the family Duff and Slash formed when they were gone from GN'R and Axl.

It was the years of lawsuits, nasty comments on the press and Axl trying to move on with a new line-up.

In that time, Duff and Slash got married, had children and formed Velvet Revolver. Their friendshipt got stronger during this time. Axl was not in the picture, literally, lol... same as now.

And there's basically nothing more to it. So I don't know how a simple fact becomes bullshit.

I agree with that, so I really don't think I was referring to you if that is what you said.

In fact I think the bolded is really sad: Axl should be these kids' Uncle Axl and he should have seen them grow up. And he/they shouldn't have wasted so many years of their life with so much ridiculous drama. But it's too late for most of that now and nothing can really be done about it.

Maybe Slash, Axl and Duff will get closer again and maybe Axl will be able to have some kind of relationship with their kids. With Grace being so into music and wanting to be a singer, they have some common ground to bond over for example. But it will never be what it should have been.

53 minutes ago, killuridols said:

It also sounds like BS saying that Axl is jealous of Duff and Slash family because he failed having that. :shrugs:

I mean, there's a chance he feels something when he sees those children but maybe not, maybe he's ok with the fact of not having children at all.

You learn to live without the children and life turns into something else. It doesn't make you incapable of hanging out with married couples and their children. Maybe you prefer not to but its not like every children, every couple remind you of that.

Steven Adler does not have children either and he hangs out with both Duff, Slash and their respective partners.

I didn't say that was the case or even that I personally necessarily think that is the case. I just threw it out as a possible option among the many things that might be bothering him. I could come up with plenty more.

1 hour ago, Tori72 said:

Ah right. When you say so, it must be true then. :lol:

Not just me, as I said we've had similar discussions plenty of times before and people made a good case against what you claim. Also I'm sorry if I came across as harsh on you, I greatly enjoy your contributions to this thread usually and also happen to agree with you most of the time. You just happened to bring up an issue that irritates me because is has been discussed so many times and always has the potential for discussions getting out of hand and irrational, same as the Sasha issue.

Edited by Frey

21 minutes ago, Frey said:

Not just me, as I said we've had similar discussions plenty of times before and people made a good case against what you claim. Also I'm sorry if I came across as harsh on you, I greatly enjoy your contributions to this thread usually and also happen to agree with you most of the time. You just happened to bring up an issue that irritates me because is has been discussed so many times and always has the potential for discussions getting out of hand and irrational, same as the Sasha issue.

I don't really see what's BS for you and what not. Because most of the things you and killuridols say about that topic I said as well or think but haven't said yet. Also I feel you misunderstood what I wrote. I never said nobody ever was friends with Axl or whatever you might have read. Anyway, I won't engage into this topic anymore and wait for the next one.

Here's my opinion regarding Beta- Axl never really had a mother who did motherly things for him and his family wasn't the type of upbringing any of us would've wanted. So insert Beta who cares for him, he can talk to her, she has been with him a long time, she has seen and been through the shitter with him, he put her kids through school which in my opinion was to say thank you for all he has put her through and she still stuck around. Yes he considers her a mother figure regardless of closeness in age. Also I don't think Beta stays in the main house. For some reason I believe she has her own residence on the property, guesthouse type of thing.

In Axl's words, he is a nightowl. He sleeps most of the day and is up all night because that's when he feels he is most productive. He's a very private person, he has made this clear for many years. He doesn't like his picture taken, no big deal, neither do I. I believe he very well could've been at Susans, maybe taking the pic or the person with the hooded jacket. Axl goes out a lot more than all of us know, he just knows where to go and who to go with so he's not photographed. How do we know that this is not something he does purposely to keep interest in him, (the whole where's Axl drama). I don't believe that it bothers him being around couples or children, after all if he wanted children there are other ways. I don't have children and it doesn't bother me. I love children. Slash is seen at our local stores quite often, no attempt to disguise himself and people leave him alone, maybe a couple autographs here and there but no big deal, and that's because he hasn't made it a big deal to see him out living normal life, same as Duff, Susan and Steven. If you guys are still feeling something isn't right with Axl and are worried about his well being I can stop by his house and check in on him if you like.:shrugs:

Regarding the Sasha topic, I've never had an opinion on her either way UNTIL YESTERDAY. The pics on Insta IMO were a call for attention. What woman in her 30's puts photos like that on social media. Now I don't have a problem with what she does in her private life, behind closed doors etc. Most of her pics have been fine until I saw those. She's supposed to be a model as are most of her friends and all I ever see is her drinking or drunk in her pics. Does she work? Shouldn't she be thinking about her future and who's going to hire someone like that. It's not attractive to see someone her age drunk and posting photos you will most likely regret.

That's all

• Like 2

Omg @Ubukitty no!! Don't go to Axl's house and tell him what we say, he will barricade himself in even more :lol:

I wonder if Susan gets sick of people asking her where Axl is on her Instagram every single time she posts a pic of herself, Duff, Slash and Meegan hanging out. 

Its weird to see Slash and Duff hanging out this way, with their families together. I can't recall any pics like that with those two before they got back together in GnR. So maybe Slash and Duffs relationship is receiving a boost, which makes it seem even shittier for hermit Axl. 

3 hours ago, Frey said:

If I try to be really optimistic, I could see this being true:

Being embarrassed about something (especially if you're feeling like a failure in life for some reason) and being naturally introverted can cause behavior like Axl's (though it doesn't explain the staying in his room all the time thing). I'm pretty introverted myself (though most people would never guess it) and I often just don't feel up to the idea of socializing or going to parties/events, even if it's my friends and people I love and care about that I would be hanging out with. Socializing is fucking exhausting (at least for introverts) and if I'm not in the mood, I'll make excuses to avoid that kind of thing. And it got even worse when I didn't have a job for a while. I had a couple of months were I just couldn't find work and I was so embarrassed about being job-less that I basically avoided social gatherings of any kind all together. I just hated people asking me how the job hunt was going/if I'd already found a job/what my plans were and so forth. So I basically pulled an Axl for a couple of months.

If Slash's and Duff's families really do make Axl feel awkward and embarrassed about his own life, or even depressed because they remind him of what he wanted and doesn't have (as is often theorized here), then I can see him avoidong them as much as possible.

Axl hanging out with the freak show makes a lot of sense as well when viewed from this point of view- they're just hangers-on, and they have very superficial relationships with him. Which means they're easy to hang out with, they don't ask uncomfortable questions, don't remind him of things he doesn't like thinking about, they're basically the low-anxiety alternative to being alone.

Slash and Duff on the other hand... these two know Axl very well, know where he came from, know things about him the freak show doesn't know, supposedly care about him and probably are concerned about him. They might ask uncomfortable questions, might say things and makes suggestions he doesn't want to hear, might get under his skin in a way the freak show people can't.

And let's not forget Axl is also a really fucking sensitive guy and he even gets upset about really small things or stuff other people wouldn't even think to get upset about. From his POV, he might actually be afraid of getting too close to them again, after getting burned the first time around. Or maybe seeing Slash and Duff interact with their children/partners makes him really upset or sad, or even jealous. Who knows. Anything is possible with Axl.

This is a pretty sad explanation already, and I said that's my more optimistic interpretation of the situation. But the truth is, I'm a pessimist, so I suspect things are even worse in reality and more along the lines of this:

I think what you're perceiving is Axl either being mentallly unwell in some way and/or Axl being on some heavy medication. Remember when that interview with Duff and Axl came out and most of us commented that Axl seemed really off somehow? We speculated that he was on meds back then as well and I still think that's a good theory.

And while meds might be a good thing for many people, knowing who Axl's care takers are makes me immediately highly sceptical of the whole situation. TB have never shown good sense or judgment when it comes to dealing with Axl's mental health issues.

Anyway, those are basically the two theories it all comes down to in the end imo. Most likely it's a combination of both. I honestly don't know what can or should be done about it. I kind of think Slash and Duff should be trying harder to pull Axl out of his shell and involve him more, but they have more concerns than just Axl and the band these days, and who knows, maybe they are already trying. :shrugs:

You always get very upset with this topic, why? Yes it's tiresome but new people join this forum everyday and the same topics will be discussed. Over and over. 

At the end of the day, none of us know those guys. There might be a source here and there, we have read a million interviews, books, seen many pics but we still don't know shit. :shrugs:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Tori72 said:

I don't really see what's BS for you and what not. Because most of the things you and killuridols say about that topic I said as well or think but haven't said yet. Also I feel you misunderstood what I wrote. I never said nobody ever was friends with Axl or whatever you might have read. Anyway, I won't engage into this topic anymore and wait for the next one.

Possible, I'm pretty tired. Also please don't feel like you have to sit this one out because I'm having a grumpy day.

5 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Omg @Ubukitty no!! Don't go to Axl's house and tell him what we say, he will barricade himself in even more :lol:

I wonder if Susan gets sick of people asking her where Axl is on her Instagram every single time she posts a pic of herself, Duff, Slash and Meegan hanging out. 

Its weird to see Slash and Duff hanging out this way, with their families together. I can't recall any pics like that with those two before they got back together in GnR. So maybe Slash and Duffs relationship is receiving a boost, which makes it seem even shittier for hermit Axl. 

I think there were a couple of these during the VR days, iirc.

4 minutes ago, Jane M. said:

You always get very upset with this topic, why? Yes it's tiresome but new people join this forum everyday and the same topics will be discussed. Over and over. 

At the end of the day, none of us know those guys. There might be a source here and there, we have read a million interviews, books, seen many pics but we still don't know shit. :shrugs:

Because it's tiresome when people ask the same questions and say the same things over and over. I have a whole list of things I'd be happy to never see brought up again. And as I said, it doesn't hurt to use the search function. In a thread as long as the original one, there's a good chance you'll find the answer to any question you might have in there. And not too sure about your last point, I have my suspicions about some people on this board.

58 minutes ago, Ubukitty said:

Here's my opinion regarding Beta- Axl never really had a mother who did motherly things for him and his family wasn't the type of upbringing any of us would've wanted. So insert Beta who cares for him, he can talk to her, she has been with him a long time, she has seen and been through the shitter with him, he put her kids through school which in my opinion was to say thank you for all he has put her through and she still stuck around. Yes he considers her a mother figure regardless of closeness in age. Also I don't think Beta stays in the main house. For some reason I believe she has her own residence on the property, guesthouse type of thing.

In Axl's words, he is a nightowl. He sleeps most of the day and is up all night because that's when he feels he is most productive. He's a very private person, he has made this clear for many years. He doesn't like his picture taken, no big deal, neither do I. I believe he very well could've been at Susans, maybe taking the pic or the person with the hooded jacket. Axl goes out a lot more than all of us know, he just knows where to go and who to go with so he's not photographed. How do we know that this is not something he does purposely to keep interest in him, (the whole where's Axl drama). I don't believe that it bothers him being around couples or children, after all if he wanted children there are other ways. I don't have children and it doesn't bother me. I love children. Slash is seen at our local stores quite often, no attempt to disguise himself and people leave him alone, maybe a couple autographs here and there but no big deal, and that's because he hasn't made it a big deal to see him out living normal life, same as Duff, Susan and Steven. If you guys are still feeling something isn't right with Axl and are worried about his well being I can stop by his house and check in on him if you like.:shrugs:

Regarding the Sasha topic, I've never had an opinion on her either way UNTIL YESTERDAY. The pics on Insta IMO were a call for attention. What woman in her 30's puts photos like that on social media. Now I don't have a problem with what she does in her private life, behind closed doors etc. Most of her pics have been fine until I saw those. She's supposed to be a model as are most of her friends and all I ever see is her drinking or drunk in her pics. Does she work? Shouldn't she be thinking about her future and who's going to hire someone like that. It's not attractive to see someone her age drunk and posting photos you will most likely regret.

That's all

I know why Axl clings to Beta like that (I think we all do), the question is how you feel about that.

I see a lot of people (like @killuridols for example) who find it creepy and unhealthy. Which I can understand, because it is weird. Or let's call it unusal.

On the other hand, there's objectively nothing really wrong with a 54 year old man having a mommy roughly the same age that babies him if they're both happy with that. They're not hurting anyone and to each their own as far as I'm concerned. That said, I don't trust Beta and her family and Axl also doesn't seem happy, so I'm suspicious because of that mainly.

19 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Lol, no worries. I'm sure Susan does get tired of that question. Maybe someday she will say Axl is.......................

I agree, with both couples having children coming up in the business they can relate on a deeper level. Eventually it will be all about their childrens career and no longer GnR.

Also when Beta took the Insta on St. Patty's Day she made sure Axl's hand was seen in the pic. Purpose or not?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ubukitty said:

I don't have children and it doesn't bother me.

I found out as a teenager that I was unable to have kids and I have to tell you, I often hold a certain resentment towards my sisters and other female family members when they bring their children around. True enough I live with seven of my nieces and nephews, but I am reminded on a daily basis...an hourly basis, that at the end of the day they are not my kids to do xyz with. So I can totally understand IF Axl did feel uncomfortable seeing his friends interact with their children and talking about parenting things that he couldn't relate to.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Rocketqueen76 said:

I found out as a teenager that I was unable to have kids and I have to tell you, I often hold a certain resentment towards my sisters and other female family members when they bring their children around. True enough I live with seven of my nieces and nephews, but I am reminded on a daily basis...an hourly basis, that at the end of the day they are not my kids to do xyz with. So I can totally understand IF Axl did feel uncomfortable seeing his friends interact with their children and talking about parenting things that he couldn't relate to.

I see your point of view, I guess it would be different for everyone.

11 minutes ago, Frey said:

Possible, I'm pretty tired. Also please don't feel like you have to sit this one out because I'm having a grumpy day.

I think there were a couple of these during the VR days, iirc.

Because it's tiresome when people ask the same questions and say the same things over and over. I have a whole list of things I'd be happy to never see brought up again. And as I said, it doesn't hurt to use the search function. In a thread as long as the original one, there's a good chance you'll find the answer to any question you might have in there. And not too sure about your last point, I have my suspicions about some people on this board.

I know why Axl clings to Beta like that (I think we all do), the question is how you feel about that.

I see a lot of people (like @killuridols for example) who find it creepy and unhealthy. Which I can understand, because it is weird. Or let's call it unusal.

On the other hand, there's objectively nothing really wrong with a 54 year old man having a mommy roughly the same age that babies him if they're both happy with that. They're not hurting anyone and to each their own as far as I'm concerned. That said, I don't trust Beta and her family and Axl also doesn't seem happy, so I'm suspicious because of that mainly.

If I sat and pondered it for a while then yes I might say it is a little unusual, regarding Beta. My question is what is the trust issue with TB and why do you feel Axl isn't happy? Do you feel it has to do with TB?

3 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Probably when she lifted up her phone to take the pic the handcuffs dragged Axl's arm into the frame. 

Not sure how serious you are with that statement but I have heard things like, Beta keeps Axl in a box. Jokingly of course.

18 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Dare I ask it, but what has Sasha done on Instagram? 

Don't know if I'm allowed to post the pics but basically she and her model friend are obviously drunk, half dressed and taking naked pics of her friends boobs. Question is, who took the pic. Looks kinda like Axl's house.