GNR Women's Discussion - Part 2

alfierose

6 hours ago, BorderlineCrazy said:

You mean Duff? I think that's his skin color and his hair is actually brown. I'm sure he was drunk but he wasn't that fucked up at that point (now the '93 pictures, that's pretty awful). Probably just an unfortunate shot.

Now if you meant Steven, I think this is one of the pictures when he looks the best ever (except fot the fact that he's not smiling so he looks weird :lol:) and if you meant the woman behind, there's something about her mouth that makes me think she's on coke (?)

Slash's hair seems to be burning but he's too cool to give a fuck

I thought that woman was Axl during the  wilderness years photoshopped in  :awesomeface:

10 hours ago, killuridols said:

Love irons your wrinkles :awesomeface:

I wonder if love could cure frizzy hair and stupid boots syndrome ?

• Like 2

Happy Easter everyone and thanks for the interesting discussion and great new pics! Can't comment properly as my real life won't let me concentrate enough. I'm glad we established the insight that we obviously all read different stuff as we have different interests and thus read more negative comments on member x and others on member y. I do think that dogmatic posts like member xyz (of AfD) is not relevant to the music and the band just childish. I simply cannot take those posters seriously and get bored to defend any member pretty easily because I'm lazy.

I'd wish we discussed other members in this thread more but am guilty of not providing any discussion material. I'd be interested to discuss or better learn more about Izzy in the early years and find out if some of you know-all-about-the-band-posters can provide some insights for me. But then I get hesitant because es you' might just sent me to the Izzy thread from which I just came...?

So whatever thanks for great entertainment here because family can be so exhausting 

:rofl-lol:

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

There seems to be a whole load of new pics just recently. I wonder how come that is? 

Somebody has broken into Axl's vault :ph34r:

insta38_zpsgyiq3ye1.gif

Let's hope they also robbed his wardrobe :max:

European tour is coming so it's time to change the clothes and rather be naked on stage than wearing the boots and hats

insta34_zpsz0wus7hw.gif

• Like 2

51 minutes ago, killuridols said:

HAPPY EASTER GUNNERS!!! :heart: :bitchfight: :ph34r: :lol:

I'll dust off my collection of bookmarked pictures so to celebrate this day:

The "Jesus" Axl :smiley-confused2:

The "Holy Trinity"? :lol:

Not a single regret....

A thoughtful Slash...

Thoughtful Jesus Axl...

Eggs for everyone!

Not a sacrifice :P

Drinking the body of Christ? :ph34r:

Wild Easter with these two..!

Goofs :D

Where AMIRI copied the idea from for Axl's jeans :ph34r: (it's Easter so we forgive...)

You didn't get an egg for each one of us??? You better start running now! 

:max:

#merrychristmas #happyeaster2017 #womensthread

Haha the pope?

2 hours ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

There seems to be a whole load of new pics just recently. I wonder how come that is? 

I wanna say tht too:max:

1 hour ago, Andy14 said:

Somebody has broken into Axl's vault :ph34r:

insta38_zpsgyiq3ye1.gif

Let's hope they also robbed his wardrobe :max:

European tour is coming so it's time to change the clothes and rather be naked on stage than wearing the boots and hats

insta34_zpsz0wus7hw.gif

Seriously everytime I see Axl china exchange or onstage with His funny dance,  He is so different than the past,  unlike Sluff N' Stizzy, Axl changes a lot

Lets say He is more ummmm....

tamed

:smiley-confused2:

3 hours ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

I wonder if love could cure frizzy hair and stupid boots syndrome ?

Yiss :heart:

3 hours ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Yeah. It seems to me the people administrating these IG accounts are asking others to send them their pics from the past. They are mostly fan pictures. I don't know.... :shrugs:

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Rocketqueen76 said:

Happy Easter everyone! I wonder what kind of Sunday funday the Mckagan's have planned for this very special occasion? Maybe it included going to sunrise service?....

I really doubt Duff and family are the church going types :P

5 hours ago, Tori72 said:

I'd wish we discussed other members in this thread more but am guilty of not providing any discussion material. I'd be interested to discuss or better learn more about Izzy in the early years and find out if some of you know-all-about-the-band-posters can provide some insights for me. But then I get hesitant because es you' might just sent me to the Izzy thread from which I just came...?

How early are we talking about?

We've had a couple of interesting finds/discussions in this thread relating to Izzy's childhood (stuff said by his teachers, other kids who knew him, his own interviews, etc.).

Or do you mean the early days of GNR or pre-GNR? This has sort of come up on a couple of occasions as well.

Also where does this sudden idea that the only acceptable discussion topics in this thread are Axl (or Slash) related come from? Sure, they get discussed the most for various reasons, but Izzy and Duff have always been normal and perfectly acceptable topics of discussion when they came up somehow/did something worthy of discussion.

5 hours ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Is that Axl, Stuart and... some chick? Groupie?

Don't let @Andy14 see this picture or she'll come up with another offensive joke regarding hillbillys and their family relationships :smiley-confused2:

Edited by Frey
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Kris_1989 said:

89jnHtm.png

:smiley-confused2:

Oh shit, you really hate Axl in the Izzy world :unsure:

2 minutes ago, Frey said:

Don't let @Andy14 see this picture or she'll come up with another offensive joke regarding hillbillys and their family relationships :smiley-confused2:

:max: Lol. When I saw the pic the first thought was "shut up and keep all your dirty thoughts to yourself" :ph34r::smiley-confused2:

Edited by Andy14
  • Like 1

31 minutes ago, Andy14 said:

:max: Lol. When I saw the pic the first thought was "shut up and keep all your dirty thoughts to yourself" :ph34r::smiley-confused2:

No please share with the class :lol: I'm sure it would either lead to hilarity or drama, but either way you're always entertaining :awesomeface:

(And I mean... that girl looks happy enough to be in the middle of that ginger sandwich, so... whatever lol)