GNR Women's Discussion - Part 2

alfierose

1 hour ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Lol that eggs comment, even I don't know wtf I'm on about. :lol:

In my language we call balls also eggs, which is always big source of Easter jokes...  

2 hours ago, Frey said:

Possibly. :ph34r: 

But like you said, he already looks like 4 months pregnant there, so the orgy wasn't to blame. Most likely Slash's fault again after all.

But we don't know for how long those ugly-people-orgies had been going on :ph34r:

2 hours ago, Frey said:

True, reminds of the discussion we had about Amy's real father, after she referred to Mr. Bailey as her step father and some insider also said that the guy wasn't her biological father. We never really figured that one out.

If Amy's biological father is the same as Axl's, maybe she looks like Mr. Rose Sr. If her father is a different, third guy we don't know about, maybe she looks like that guy. Or maybe she takes after a grandparent :shrugs:

Yeah, the possibility of polo shirt guy being uncle Jerry has crossed my mind as well. As likely as anything, I guess.

I am also very confused about this and I don't think we are going to figure it out anytime soon.
Axl's wikipedia has been modified a lot and Amy has been referred as his sister for quite some time now. It's like she was upgraded to sister and Stuart remained as "step-brother" since the 90's.
We haven't seen Stuart in pictures with Axl since the 90's either (or at least I haven't), that and other information I have, makes me believe that guy is gone off the picture too.

Also, what's the age difference between Axl and Amy?? She now looks older than him but that maybe that's due to Axl's surgeries or botox. And what's the gap between Sharon having Axl and then marrying the step father??
Is there place for a third guy? or is it Mr. Rose her father too? :question:

3 hours ago, Frey said:

Hmm, what guy in what pic now? I'm confused lol. Imo, there were only two guys, the ginger guy in the polo shirt sitting on the floor and "shirtless" guy with the darker hair, who sits next to Axl in one pic and shoves his face into the left side of the shot in another picture.

Looooooooool. It wasn't "shirtless" guy.... we called him "bare-chested" guy because his shirt looked kinda opened but we also called him creep, so I stuck with that, it's shorter and describes his atittude towards Axl a bit better :ph34r:

That's the one I think it kinda looks the same as the other guy sitting in a sofa, from another pic @Lumikki posted first, and that you and me were arguing whether he looked young or old. You said he looked like a grandpa and I said he looked like a guy in his mid-twenties, going up for 30 :rofl-lol:

3 hours ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

No, they really don't. Not even though one of them has the same hair colour, if it wasn't known you wouldn't think they were related to Axl at all. 

I wonder how come neither of them have any children either? It's sad Axl isn't even a real uncle at least, its so nice to have nephews and nieces :( 

Yeah, man... I wonder the same. It's very strange as well. Could it be possible infertility runs in the family to a extreme case like this??

1 hour ago, Alja said:

In my language we call balls also eggs, which is always big source of Easter jokes...  

OMG PLEASE :ph34r:

Let's don't get there..... The "neighbor" thread already makes fun and thinks poorly of our topics of conversation, we shouldn't lower the bar even more :lol:

3 hours ago, Frey said:

Yeah, they don't really look like Axl, so most likely more like their father (though not necessarily).

But if we're gonna go with "they look like their father", then that makes it more likely again for the polo shirt guy with the tooth paste smile to be Mr. Bailey in those family pics we recently discussed, because that guy has  red-ish hair as well and his facial features are more similar to those of Amy and Stu than the other guy's. But who knows, might be neither of the guys in the pictures.

I'm guessing the red hair comes from Mom, or that side of the family, because all three of them have it - and that's not the most common hair color out there.

The three of them have a lot more similarities in the childhood photos, IMHO - I guess they're like a lot of siblings who grow apart in looks as they got older. In a few of the photos of them as adults, though, they all seem to have the same chin and a few other similarities.

On 4/16/2017 at 2:42 AM, Alja said:

Yes, Duff. This was already bad, not to mention what will come. I have one really bad photo of Duff in my collection, just to see the difference you can make if you start to care about yourself - and even if you are really f*cked up, with proper care there is still hope. The next photo is shiny, happy, fit Duff from current tour. 

Steven looks pretty good here. Compare the skin color and cheeks of these two blondes (or the woman, she is pale, too), even if you take in count possible effect of flash, Duff is too pale. Brownish eyelids appear in some people when chronically exhausted and his seem slightly swollen; he doesn`t have that brownish shade now and he would have much more hooded eyelids now, if that was his healthy face in the past.

Since coke is not that popular here (rather meth), I haven`t got too much experience with its users. But with these guys around I won`t argue it`s all soda and sweets.

Just my two cents, if I saw my friend looking like this, most probably I would advise him to find some help.

There's one photos of Steven I remember that was out when I was a kid - he was posing with Tommy Lee, his eyes were wide, WIDE open, he wasn't standing straight, and both he and Tommy were carrying bottles/cups and looked to be visibly under the influence of something. I was pretty naive about that, but I remember looking at that photo and thinking, "whoa, they look smashed."

It was in, I think, Hit Parader - and in hindsight, I think maybe they should have chosen another picture, because that one shows them both when they don't seem to be in a good place.

I looked for it again on Google just now, and cannot find it. This is NOT the right image, but it's from the same photo shoot.

img692_thumb%5B3%5D.jpg?imgmax=800

13 minutes ago, stella said:

There's one photos of Steven I remember that was out when I was a kid - he was posing with Tommy Lee, his eyes were wide, WIDE open, he wasn't standing straight, and both he and Tommy were carrying bottles/cups and looked to be visibly under the influence of something. I was pretty naive about that, but I remember looking at that photo and thinking, "whoa, they look smashed."

It was in, I think, Hit Parader - and in hindsight, I think maybe they should have chosen another picture, because that one shows them both when they don't seem to be in a good place.

I looked for it again on Google just now, and cannot find it. This is NOT the right image, but it's from the same photo shoot.

img692_thumb%5B3%5D.jpg?imgmax=800

80s were pretty wild on the other side of iron curtain, I guess. 

First glimpse that something is wrong is often really good guide ;) Now everyone is wise when we know what happened later.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, killuridols said:

But we don't know for how long those ugly-people-orgies had been going on :ph34r:

I am also very confused about this and I don't think we are going to figure it out anytime soon.
Axl's wikipedia has been modified a lot and Amy has been referred as his sister for quite some time now. It's like she was upgraded to sister and Stuart remained as "step-brother" since the 90's.
We haven't seen Stuart in pictures with Axl since the 90's either (or at least I haven't), that and other information I have, makes me believe that guy is gone off the picture too.

Also, what's the age difference between Axl and Amy?? She now looks older than him but that maybe that's due to Axl's surgeries or botox. And what's the gap between Sharon having Axl and then marrying the step father??

Looooooooool. It wasn't "shirtless" guy.... we called him "bare-chested" guy because his shirt looked kinda opened but we also called him creep, so I stuck with that, it's shorter and describes his atittude towards Axl a bit better :ph34r:

That's the one I think it kinda looks the same as the other guy sitting in a sofa, from another pic @Lumikki posted first, and that you and me were arguing whether he looked young or old. You said he looked like a grandpa and I said he looked like a guy in his mid-twenties, going up for 30 :rofl-lol:

Yeah, man... I wonder the same. It's very strange as well. Could it be possible infertility runs in the family to a extreme case like this??

OMG PLEASE :ph34r:

Let's don't get there..... The "neighbor" thread already makes fun and thinks poorly of our topics of conversation, we shouldn't lower the bar even more :lol:

I was thinking the infertility thing too but that would be really unlucky I suppose. Could be possible all three were put off the idea due to their upbringing? 

I wonder if Axl and Amy had different dads to third one then maybe they got it a lot worse. 

I saw in an old thread on here when I was doing some digging that Amy once listed Beta as her mom on Facebook. Weird.

2 hours ago, SerenityScorp said:

Anyone still have tht Junior poster with The Trinity?

Linked to in the thread index

52 minutes ago, stella said:

I'm guessing the red hair comes from Mom, or that side of the family, because all three of them have it - and that's not the most common hair color out there.

The three of them have a lot more similarities in the childhood photos, IMHO - I guess they're like a lot of siblings who grow apart in looks as they got older. In a few of the photos of them as adults, though, they all seem to have the same chin and a few other similarities.

Yeah, but recessive genes and all that. The second parent would need to at least carry the genes for red hair as well.

4 hours ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

No, they really don't. Not even though one of them has the same hair colour, if it wasn't known you wouldn't think they were related to Axl at all. 

I wonder how come neither of them have any children either? It's sad Axl isn't even a real uncle at least, its so nice to have nephews and nieces :(

55 minutes ago, killuridols said:

Do we know for sure neither of them have any? Amy was married for a long time to that one guy.

For the longest time I had the impression Axl had nephews and nieces because of an old magazine article from the mystery years that implied something like that and talked about him wandering around L.A. with children and buying them toys or something.

But thinking about it now (with lots more unncessary knowledge stored in my head), I don't think they have any kids either.

I don't think it's due to infertility though. Axl did manage to knock up Erin after all. And for all three of them to have trouble procreating, especially when their mother seemed to have no problem getting pregnant multiple times in a short span of time... unlikely imo.

Maybe Amy and Stu just didn't feel particularly excited about the prospect of family life and having children themselves after the childhood they had :shrugs:

Yeah, it's weird. I always used to think Amy and Stu both were Axl's half-siblings (step-brother on wikipedia is incorrect too since they all have the same mother), but recent evidence seems to suggest Axl and Amy are either full siblings, or they're still half-siblings, but both have fathers that aren't Mr. Bailey.

Oh I know what you're talking about now. The picture with the guy sitting in the middle of the family and the three kids in front with their new toys, right? Yeah, I agree that the guy from this pic and "Creepy shirtless guy" from the other pics are the same man most likely. Still think it's more likely to be Grandpa Lintner though :lol::P

Thread index to the rescue:

Axl was born on Feb 6th, 1962

His mom then married his step father in January 1966 (so just before Axl turned four)

I don't know when Amy was born, but I'm sure some of these stalkers that are friends with her on facebook or whatever probably know.

Here's the original post from the old thread:

Yeah, I think it is. findagrave.com is a pretty reliable source usually. There's also another picture there saying it's the Tippecanoe county cemetery. Which is where they used to throw Axl into jail all the time if I remember correctly lol. Tippecanoe county jail rings a bell in connection with Axl at least.

And I know he is younger because it says so on the grave. :lol:  L. Stephen Bailey, born Nov 7 1947. No date of death yet because the guy is still alive, just like the girl who stalks Amy on facebook said. Axl's mom was born in March 1945, making her the older one of the two.

The rest of the data at a findagrave.com also tells us that

- Axl's mom was 16 (nearly 17) when she had Axl

- Axl's mom married his biological father shortly before Axl was born (December 1961). Maybe she was forced to marry him so the child wouldn't be born a "bastard".

- Axl's mom married his stepfather in January 1966.

Which means that Axl was 3 years old (nearly 4) when that guy came into his life (though he was probably around before that already).

Also means that Axl's stepfather had only just turned 18 (!) when he married Axl's mom, who was 20 at the time (soon to be 21 in March).

So you've got a young woman on her second marriage already, a most likely difficult/traumatized toddler and an 18 year old step father with religious delusions. Sounds like a recipe for disaster.

149891839_1438063834.jpg

Edited by Frey
  • Like 2

15 minutes ago, Frey said:

Yeah, but recessive genes and all that. The second parent would need to at least carry the genes for red hair as well.

His mom then married his step father in January 1966 (so just before Axl turned four)

I don't know when Amy was born, but I'm sure some of these stalkers that are friends with her on facebook or whatever probably know.

From the childhood photos, Amy seems to stand about a head shorter than Axl, and Stuart seems to be much shorter than both of them. Adjusting for the fact that Axl seems to have been a pretty small kid, I'd guess that he and his sister were maybe about three years apart. Which would make a lot of sense, from the standpoint of them both having the same parents.

As for red hair, yeah, but a recessive gene could be in the family for 100 years before it crops up again. So there's no assumption that the stepfather was a redhead. Same sort of thing as blue eyes - you can have someone with otherwise dark hair/skin who shows up with blue or green eyes (James Earl Jones comes to mind) when neither of their parents have the same eye color.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

I was thinking the infertility thing too but that would be really unlucky I suppose. Could be possible all three were put off the idea due to their upbringing? 

Hmmm. I really don't know but it seems unlikely to me.... Despite of how messed up childhood may have been, siblings grow to have different lives and different experiences most of the time. Can't be that the three of them have had such bad relationships and partners that the three of them have decided the same thing? :question:

27 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

I saw in an old thread on here when I was doing some digging that Amy once listed Beta as her mom on Facebook. Weird.

What?? :wow:
Really??... now that's fucked up to the bone. What the hell, man.... :facepalm:

25 minutes ago, Frey said:

Do we know for sure neither of them have any? Amy was married for a long time to that one guy.

For the longest time I had the impression Axl had nephews and nieces because of an old magazine article from the mystery years that implied something like that and talked about him wandering around L.A. with children and buying them toys or something.

Yeah, but those kids are mostly his friends children...

No, we don't know anything for sure ever, but if he hides his nephews and nieces then I don't know what to think anymore...... I don't think he would if he had them, so I'm almost certain there are no nieces or nephews for him.
Almost I said, because.... who knows :ph34r:

28 minutes ago, Frey said:

I don't think it's due to infertility though. Axl did manage to knock up Erin after all. And for all three of them to have trouble procreating, especially when their mother seemed to have no problem getting pregnant multiple times in a short span of time... unlikely imo.

Maybe Amy and Stu just didn't feel particularly excited about the prospect of family life and having children themselves after the childhood they had :shrugs:

Nah, infertility is not hereditary.... You can be born like that but you can also become infertile in the course of your life, due to different circumstances, diseases, smoking, drinking, doing drugs, etc.

I don't know about the rest. May be or may be not but it is odd in any case.

33 minutes ago, Frey said:

Thread index to the rescue:

Axl was born on Feb 6th, 1962

Ohhh... now this makes more sense. I thought the gap was of 2 years but if it's almost 4, then there's plenty of space to have Amy born in the middle of that. She could be daughter of Mr. Rose or of someone else.

What.a.mess.nonetheless :scared:

14 hours ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

He has Fernandos and Vanessas, though :ph34r:

10 hours ago, Frey said:

Maybe he was pulling a Michael Jackson :awesomeface: (I'M KIDDING, I SWEAR!) :smiley-confused2:

• Like 2

11 hours ago, BorderlineCrazy said:

Maybe he was pulling a Michael Jackson :awesomeface: (I'M KIDDING, I SWEAR!) :smiley-confused2:

:facepalm:

Are you trying to hook up with @Andy14 or something? :max:

Dude, that girl is *Axl's YCBM voice* mine, mine, mine, miiiiiiiiiiiine!!!!!! :bitchfight:

8 hours ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

:wow: Borderline crossed!! 

:P

Please, call the forum police. We can't tolerate this anymore :max:

:rofl-lol:

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, killuridols said:

Dude, that girl is *Axl's YCBM voice* mine, mine, mine, miiiiiiiiiiiine!!!!!! :bitchfight:

:rofl-lol:

Please,this bad  taste bordelinecrazy

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, killuridols said:

Haha I don't know how's @Andy14 related to this but don't worry, I won't try to take her from you, I'm already taken myself (right, @dgnr:P).

Hope that was Axl's old YCBM voice btw :lol:

9 hours ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

:wow: Borderline crossed!! 

:P

41 minutes ago, killuridols said:

I'm concerned about my safety here. Maybe the mods can ban me or suspend me to protect me from you all :rofl-lol:

2 minutes ago, Ratam said:

I'm sorry, couldn't help it :(

• Like 1

Thanks for all those pics. Especially the pregnant Axl and Izzy pic. Priceless!

On 16.4.2017 at 10:48 PM, Frey said:

How early are we talking about?

We've had a couple of interesting finds/discussions in this thread relating to Izzy's childhood (stuff said by his teachers, other kids who knew him, his own interviews, etc.).

Or do you mean the early days of GNR or pre-GNR? This has sort of come up on a couple of occasions as well.

Also where does this sudden idea that the only acceptable discussion topics in this thread are Axl (or Slash) related come from? Sure, they get discussed the most for various reasons, but Izzy and Duff have always been normal and perfectly acceptable topics of discussion when they came up somehow/did something worthy of discussion.

Ok, thanks. I'll try to dig around the old thread then. I am not saying anything about the importance of being indexed right now. By the way I was talking early GNR and pre-GNR days. Hollywood-time, basically.

I know Izzy doesn't share much about his life. Still I'd like to know what there is out there to know. For example I am still wondering about how much there is to his "We sold women" statement and if (and in how far) they (Izzy, whoever else) really pimped out women. I know the guys used to be really sleazy and irresponsible and would hang out / have sex with minors, they had rape assaults (and not completely without reason, sorry) and all that. But all I could ever find was this one statement without further explanation.

Izzy and Slash and their relationship
I can't remember wether it was the NO Gang or here or both. I understand they never been the closest friends even though they worked out so so well as the guitar team on Guns.. (Not saying anything about Ex and Next here) I wonder about the band's dynamics though. Everybody always understands early GnR as this bond of brothers thing, best friends and all that. Even if that might be true for some constellations of them, I doubt the spirit of the band as a group of friends. I think it's possible they merely were some kind of friendly collegues with somewhat loosely bound tighter relationships. A band is a business not necessarily a circle of friends. To me it is the fans that make up this more romantic idea as this band of brothers kind of thing. As dysfunctional as the band is and was, I doubt it.

About the idea of Stuart and Amy being half-siblings as well: possible. I would also explain some of the pressure she might have felt to stay together with Mr. Bailey after two children from two different other men. It was the 70ies in the american midwest... I am not saying I understand that she did stay with the man who molested her children and caused so much trauma (as far as we know).

1 hour ago, Ratam said:

:lol::lol::lol:

1 hour ago, BorderlineCrazy said:

Haha I don't know how's @Andy14 related to this but don't worry, I won't try to take her from you, I'm already taken myself (right, @dgnr:P).

Not sure if you're playing fool or something but here's a link to refresh your memory.....:rolleyes:

49 minutes ago, Tori72 said:

Thanks for all those pics. Especially the pregnant Axl and Izzy pic. Priceless!

Ok, thanks. I'll try to dig around the old thread then. I am not saying anything about the importance of being indexed right now. By the way I was talking early GNR and pre-GNR days. Hollywood-time, basically.

I know Izzy doesn't share much about his life. Still I'd like to know what there is out there to know. For example I am still wondering about how much there is to his "We sold women" statement and if (and in how far) they (Izzy, whoever else) really pimped out women. I know the guys used to be really sleazy and irresponsible and would hang out / have sex with minors, they had rape assaults (and not completely without reason, sorry) and all that. But all I could ever find was this one statement without further explanation.

Izzy and Slash and their relationship
I can't remember wether it was the NO Gang or here or both. I understand they never been the closest friends even though they worked out so so well as the guitar team on Guns.. (Not saying anything about Ex and Next here) I wonder about the band's dynamics though. Everybody always understands early GnR as this bond of brothers thing, best friends and all that. Even if that might be true for some constellations of them, I doubt the spirit of the band as a group of friends. I think it's possible they merely were some kind of friendly collegues with somewhat loosely bound tighter relationships. A band is a business not necessarily a circle of friends. To me it is the fans that make up this more romantic idea as this band of brothers kind of thing. As dysfunctional as the band is and was, I doubt it.

About the idea of Stuart and Amy being half-siblings as well: possible. I would also explain some of the pressure she might have felt to stay together with Mr. Bailey after two children from two different other men. It was the 70ies in the american midwest... I am not saying I understand that she did stay with the man who molested her children and caused so much trauma (as far as we know).

Some of it is indexed, some of it not :lol:

Selling women: I'm afraid there's not much more on that out there than the stuff you mentioned already. At least I can't think of anything off the top of my head.

Oh I think they were pretty close in the early days and they certainly contributed a lot themselves to the the whole band of brothers image, with the stuff they said in interviews and their books (hamburger split into five anyone? bed sharing?). But with Slash and Izzy you've got to keep in mind that they had a certain rivalry going on right from the start. Both of them wanted Axl for themselves. Slash literally said he wanted to "pry Axl away from Izzy" because Axl was always clinging to Izzy in those days, but Slash didn't want another guitarist, he just wanted Axl. It's a bit of an ego thing lol.

Other pre-GNR/early GNR stuff involving Izzy that I vaguely remember:

Izzy and Axl being poor and eating meals of plain rice together / terrorising their landlady

Izzy being the band's hair and make-up stylist

Izzy telling Axl what to wear

Izzy watching out for Axl's ass in general during those days

Izzy being on holiday in Mexico and chasing lizards

Some guy from Rapidfire saying Izzy was a bad influence on Axl

On 17.4.2017 at 8:01 PM, killuridols said:
On 17.4.2017 at 7:21 PM, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Yes, I vaguely remember reading/seeing this as well.

Though I guess it's not really surprising, seeing as Amy referred to the the Lebeises as her "adopted family" only a couple of months ago.

I wonder if Axl and Amy had different dads to third one then maybe they got it a lot worse.

Yeah, the thought has crossed my mind before as well.

But then again, what Stuart wrote about their grandma makes it sound as if things weren't going too well for him either.

Still, I guess it's possible their old man was especially hard on the sinful bastard children :confused::facepalm:

On 17.4.2017 at 7:55 PM, stella said:

From the childhood photos, Amy seems to stand about a head shorter than Axl, and Stuart seems to be much shorter than both of them. Adjusting for the fact that Axl seems to have been a pretty small kid, I'd guess that he and his sister were maybe about three years apart. Which would make a lot of sense, from the standpoint of them both having the same parents.

Ohhh... now this makes more sense. I thought the gap was of 2 years but if it's almost 4, then there's plenty of space to have Amy born in the middle of that. She could be daughter of Mr. Rose or of someone else.

I had some down time at work and did some... "research" on this earlier (that's what it's called, right? :awesomeface::facepalm:)

Spoiler

Depending on the source, Amy either graduated high school in 1982 or 1983. Assuming she graduated at 18, that means she would have been born in 1964 or 1965. So that means Axl's mom either had a child with Stephen Bailey out of wedlock (and wouldn't that have been extremely sinful in that guy's eyes?), or she had a second child with William Rose Sr. or there was another guy we don't know about in between.

Apart from that...Neither Amy or Stu have kids (unless they completely hide them and never even mention them on their social media), but both of them appear to have lots of animals and Amy's also very involved in animal issues and volunteers at animal shelters. Basically, Amy and Stuart seem to be all about their furry four-legged family members and animals in general. Just like Axl, now that I think about it.

They also share Axl's liberal/leftist political leanings and his love for food lol. Amy went to nursing school and still works as a nurse (or some other healthcare related job) I think. Stuart apparently likes to cook and bake and he seems to be a funny guy. His sense of humor is similar to Axl's as well lol.

Honestly, they both seem like kind-hearted, intelligent and reasonably normal and down-to-earth people to me.
I apologize for any hillbilly remarks I may have made earlier :P

On 17.4.2017 at 6:35 PM, killuridols said:

Nah, I think things are fine between them. Amy and Stu talk to each other/comment on each other's posts a lot on FB and they apparently hung out in person not too long ago as well. Amy also mentioned being very thankful for her two brothers last Thanksgiving. And Axl mentioned talking to Amy as well at some point last year. So at least Amy gets along very well with both of her brothers. Can't speak for Axl and Stu, but based on the above, things probably aren't too terrible between these two either.

Also @Blackstar - Remember when you posted that story some guy told about little Axl being afraid of losing his step father's wrench because his step father 'would kill him'? And I think that story about kid Izzy getting defensive over his mom and the one about Axl having a bottle of liquid Lithium but refusing to take it were also by the same guy.

I remember you wondering if the guy was for real or if he was just making this up. Well I guess these stories are confirmed to be true now, because the guy who told them talks to Amy and Stu (and other Lafayette people) all the time on Facebook.

Edited by Frey
  • Like 3

2 hours ago, BorderlineCrazy said:

Yep, already taken, I saw him first. So all of you: back off :max:

Btw, @killuridols, I think we never invited you for the wedding, but you're invited. Buenos Aires. July 21st. Izzy's live performance. Don't miss it. You too @Andy14 :P

50 minutes ago, Frey said:

Nah, I think things are fine between them. Amy and Stu talk to each other/comment on each other's posts a lot on FB and they apaprently hung out in person not too long ago as well. Amy also mentioned being very thankful for her two brothers last Thanksgiving. And Axl mentioned talking to Amy as well at some point last year. So at least Amy gets along very well with both of her brothers. Can't speak for Axl and Stu, but based on the above, things probably aren't too terrible between these two either.

Yeah, that's my thought too. They're just maintaining their privacy. During the GnR Illusions heyday there were maybe five photos of them all together, and we know that both siblings were involved with the UYI tour. There's really no reason for either of them to be on public social media/in the press, and there's no reason they'd be publicly talking about hanging with Axl or displaying photos of him on unlocked social media - they probably know, as well as the rest of us do, that fans would immediately pounce and it would be all over the Internet.

• Like 1

It's still extremely weird that whenever Axl gets pictured out and about he is never ever with his brother or sister. Lots of Beta and Fernando and hangers on like Andrei etc but none of his siblings :shrugs:

I think that's odd for saying how long he's been famous and how much he's toured over the last couple of decades.

13 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

It's still extremely weird that whenever Axl gets pictured out and about he is never ever with his brother or sister. Lots of Beta and Fernando and hangers on like Andrei etc but none of his siblings :shrugs:

I think that's odd for saying how long he's been famous and how much he's toured over the last couple of decades.

Amy i'st professional? No sure

1 hour ago, Frey said:

Yes, I vaguely remember reading/seeing this as well.

Though I guess it's not really surprising, seeing as Amy referred to the the Lebeises as her "adopted family" only a couple of months ago.

Yeah, the thought has crossed my mind before as well.

But then again, what Stuart wrote about their grandma makes it sound as if things weren't going too well for him either.

Still, I guess it's possible their old man was especially hard on the sinful bastard children :confused::facepalm:

On 17.4.2017 at 7:55 PM, stella said:

I had some down time at work and did some... "research" on this earlier (that's what it's called, right? :awesomeface::facepalm:)

Reveal hidden contents

Depending on the source, Amy either graduated high school in 1982 or 1983. Assuming she graduated at 18, that means she would have been born in 1964 or 1965. So that means Axl's mom either had a child with Stephen Bailey out of wedlock (and wouldn't that have been extremely sinful in that guy's eyes?), or she had a second child with William Rose Sr. or there was another guy we don't know about in between.

Apart from that...Neither Amy or Stu have kids (unless they completely hide them and never even mention them on their social media), but both of them appear to have lots of animals and Amy's also very involved in animal issues and volunteers at animal shelters. Basically, Amy and Stuart seem to be all about their furry four-legged family members and animals in general. Just like Axl, now that I think about it.

They also share Axl's liberal/leftist political leanings and his love for food lol. Amy went to nursing school and still works as a nurse (or some other healthcare related job) I think. Stuart apparently likes to cook and bake and he seems to be a funny guy. His sense of humor is similar to Axl's as well lol.

Honestly, they both seem like kind-hearted, intelligent and reasonably normal and down-to-earth people to me.
I apologize for any hillbilly remarks I may have made earlier :P

On 17.4.2017 at 6:35 PM, killuridols said:

Nah, I think things are fine between them. Amy and Stu talk to each other/comment on each other's posts a lot on FB and they apparently hung out in person not too long ago as well. Amy also mentioned being very thankful for her two brothers last Thanksgiving. And Axl mentioned talking to Amy as well at some point last year. So at least Amy gets along very well with both of her brothers. Can't speak for Axl and Stu, but based on the above, things probably aren't too terrible between these two either.

Also @Blackstar - Remember when you posted that story some guy told about little Axl being afraid of losing his step father's wrench because his step father 'would kill him'? And I think that story about kid Izzy getting defensive over his mom and the one about Axl having a bottle of liquid Lithium but refusing to take it were also by the same guy.

I remember you wondering if the guy was for real or if he was just making this up. Well I guess these stories are confirmed to be true now, because the guy who told them talks to Amy and Stu (and other Lafayette people) all the time on Facebook.

I just had a look and it seems Amy has deleted all the more controversial posts on her page. The one where she got upset about Erin selling Axl's belongings, the one where she was really upset about her satanic step (?) father... Gone. I figured she'd probably deleted these, but had never actually checked.

The Thanksgiving one for the record, since it was mentioned:

amythanksgiving.png

25 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

I think that's mostly due the fact that Axl's siblings have actual jobs though and can't afford to be around Axl 24/7. :lol: Unlike some people...

And he does get pictured with his siblings sometimes:

925326398.jpg

Not with Axl technically, but with Baz, so Axl probably wasn't far away :P

w0a6ttgc3akawaa3.jpg

8212410480_bc162a3933_o.jpg

There are also some older pictures, but these are the most recent ones I think.

This one is supposedly Amy with Axl as well, but people tend to argue over that one lol. But either way, it's pretty cute, despite Axl having that strange early 2000s appearance.

18756291444_c4faeb51d6.jpg

On 17.4.2017 at 2:33 PM, Frey said:
On 15.4.2017 at 9:07 PM, killuridols said:

omg :rofl-lol: :rofl-lol: :rofl-lol:  

I just spilled my glass of poison from reading that! :lol:

P.S. Axl looks 4 months pregnant under that towel :ph34r:

:lol: I was thinking the same thing, but I didn't want to start off another Slaxl Lovechild discussion :smiley-confused2:

On 17.4.2017 at 3:17 PM, Frey said:
On 17.4.2017 at 2:55 PM, killuridols said:

Maybe it's possible a guy gets pregnant if he joins an orgy with ugly people :lol:

Possibly. :ph34r: 

But like you said, he already looks like 4 months pregnant there, so the orgy wasn't to blame. Most likely Slash's fault again after all.

So I guess this one was taken approximately 2.5 years after the pregnancy pic then? :awesomeface:

17934121_130.jpg

(Sorry, but I came across this (new to me) pic on Instagram today and it reminded me of those Slaxl lovechild comments :rofl-lol:)

• Like 1