GNR Women's Discussion - Part 2

alfierose

55 minutes ago, killuridols said:

I really don't understand why you and others are insisting on pulling this ridiculous theory out of your asses that he "obeys elder women and mom types", and all you've shown is two cases that do not even apply and are mixed up with other things that have nothing to do with anything.

It's not a theory, it's just an observation. And there are quite a few of these stories, like the one Lumikki mentioned about Mr. Teng (or whatever her name is) or the one I just asked about.

38 minutes ago, killuridols said:

Regarding the black magic and Niven, there was a book that talked about it. I am sure it was posted in the old Women's Thread or maybe this one, not sure.

You'd have to check the Index in the first page of this thread. @Frey has been working on that but I don't know if he has indexed any of those topics yet.

32 minutes ago, Tori72 said:

Wow, that's is so great, @Frey. Just found out. Thank's so much for all that work!!! :takethat::headbang::hug: :thumbsup:

15 minutes ago, Oldest Goat said:

Thanks, you don't have to trouble yourself though, I'm slowly making my way through the index and I'll see if that stuff is in there.

There's some interesting stuff here, about to read what Axl's Grandma and teachers have to say about him.

I don't think I have indexed anything relating to Izzy's and Niven's little black magic adventures yet.

This index is a complete mess as of now. Just random bits and pieces and no real structure or system to it yet either.

19 minutes ago, Oldest Goat said:

Didn't Niven or someone say he and Axl would wear black hooded robes and do curses/hexes at each other?

I'm really surprised if Izzy ever did anything like that tbh.

Doug Goldstein and Alan Niven himself (I think) have talked about Niven and Izzy travelling to New Orleans together for "black magic" reasons. Not sure what that's supposed to mean, but it's part of the reason apparently for Niven being so paranoid now about anything he considers "satanic". Like AC/DC :lol:

Edited by Frey
  • Like 1

17 minutes ago, Frey said:

It's not a theory, it's just an observation. And there are quite a few of these stories, like the one Lumikki mentioned about Mr. Teng (or whatever her name is) or the one I just asked about.

It's not indicative of anything, really..... Why would he be rude to the mother of that guy? :shrugs:

I have not heard about the one you mentioned either.

There's no correlation between age, gender and your 'theories'. It's mere coincidence.

14 minutes ago, killuridols said:

It's not indicative of anything, really..... Why would he be rude to the mother of that guy? :shrugs:

I have not heard about the one you mentioned either.

There's no correlation between age, gender and your 'theories'. It's mere coincidence.

I just said it's not a theory and you're taking this way too seriously. And I don't really care enough about this to argue about it, so please, kindly get off my ass about it, Miss Idols :lol:

Also, it frustrates me that I can't fucking rememeber where I read the story I described earlier. It was a really nice story, for a change lol.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Frey said:

I just said it's not a theory and you're taking this way too seriously. And I don't really care enough about this to argue about it, so please, kindly get off my ass about it, Miss Idols :lol:

Also, it frustrates me that I can't fucking rememeber where I read the story I described earlier. It was a really nice story, for a change lol.

:bitchfight:

I dont get off asses because I'm the ass eater, don't ya know???

image.png.fd5ab5adaa25172e835a837ad370dae9.png

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Frey said:

I also have a question/story that fits with both the "Axl being respectful to his elders" as well as the "mystery years" topic:

I don't know if it was in this thread or somewhere else, but I distinctly remember reading a story about Axl going to a restaurant (I think?? Not sure anymore though) and some guy or woman there (maybe the owners of the restaurant) had an old, disabled father (might have been a war vet?), who wanted to talk to Axl or somehow endend up talking to him? And Axl spent a lot of time talking to the old man and was really kind to him. I think the guy's son/daughter was very impressed or moved by Axl because of that.

Does anyone here know what the hell I'm talking about? :lol:

I remember it, yes. It was under that story with the girl on the tour bus in 2012, here:

http://www.radiometal.com/article/behind-the-scenes-the-other-axl-rose,78375

The media has always misrepresented Axl Rose. When Guns n Roses came to Austin, TX Axl stopped in at the salon my mom owned the day of the concert and he was the kindest man. I was so star struck I had trouble even talking but my dad who was there to have lunch with my mom talked to him for quite a while. I will never forget as Axl was getting ready to leave my dad said « have a great concert son » and Axl had the biggest smile and said « I will, thank you ».

Sadly my 71 year old father who was 100% disabled was beaten to death, murdered one year ago by a man nearly half his age and over twice his size. I will forever love Axl Rose for the way he treated my dad while at the salon. I haven’t slept more than two hours a night since it happened and all I do is YouTube Guns n Roses and watch and listen to their music. I love any music Axl puts out but I especially love the earlier years bc after Axl left the salon I gave my dad one of their CD’s and he LOVED it!! I had to go out and buy another, small price to pay to make my dad so happy. My parents owned Thoroughbred Race horses at that time and my dad planned to name the next newborn Axl Rose and he was convinced that would be the one to win the Triple Crown. From the moment my dad introduced himself to Axl it was if Axl could sense the physical pain my dad was in no matter how hard my dad tried to hide it, he treated my dad with so much respect and was so kind to him.

The media totally misrepresented Axl and its not fair!! I wrote a song about my dad and his murder but have never given it to anyone, the only person I would ever let see it would be Axl, I have zero talent but I didn’t know and still don’t know how to cope with the pain of losing my dad, especially how violent and brutal his murder was. I only wrote the song because I tried to find a way to put my feelings on paper, I didn’t and still don’t know what else to do. I hope some day Axl reads this and knows how much of a difference he made in my life and my dads, just seeing my dad so happy while talking to him.

5 hours ago, Oldest Goat said:

Didn't know he still had a traveling psychiatrist in the '02 tour, do you know if it was that same bitch that he had before?

P.S. I also call bullshit on him respecting his elders lol. If that story is to be believed I would say it's more likely he could not be fucked dealing with it and said "Yes, ma'am." in a sarcastic/depressed let's get this over with sort of way.

Yes, I can see him doing this. If the story is true, it's what most likely happened.

As for the black magic thing (like others already said - and @Kris_1989 posted the link above), when Alan Niven was kicked out, he became paranoid believing that Axl, Goldstein and Yoda were using psychic forces against himself and Izzy's album with the JuJu Hounds (:lol:) and he recruited a black magic "monk" from New Orleans (where he'd been with Izzy before) to put spells on Axl :rofl-lol:

Edited by Blackstar
typos
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Blackstar said:

I remember it, yes. It was under that story with the girl on the tour bus in 2012, here:

The media has always misrepresented Axl Rose. When Guns n Roses came to Austin, TX Axl stopped in at the salon my mom owned the day of the concert and he was the kindest man. I was so star struck I had trouble even talking but my dad who was there to have lunch with my mom talked to him for quite a while. I will never forget as Axl was getting ready to leave my dad said « have a great concert son » and Axl had the biggest smile and said « I will, thank you ».

Sadly my 71 year old father who was 100% disabled was beaten to death, murdered one year ago by a man nearly half his age and over twice his size. I will forever love Axl Rose for the way he treated my dad while at the salon. I haven’t slept more than two hours a night since it happened and all I do is YouTube Guns n Roses and watch and listen to their music. I love any music Axl puts out but I especially love the earlier years bc after Axl left the salon I gave my dad one of their CD’s and he LOVED it!! I had to go out and buy another, small price to pay to make my dad so happy. My parents owned Thoroughbred Race horses at that time and my dad planned to name the next newborn Axl Rose and he was convinced that would be the one to win the Triple Crown. From the moment my dad introduced himself to Axl it was if Axl could sense the physical pain my dad was in no matter how hard my dad tried to hide it, he treated my dad with so much respect and was so kind to him.

The media totally misrepresented Axl and its not fair!! I wrote a song about my dad and his murder but have never given it to anyone, the only person I would ever let see it would be Axl, I have zero talent but I didn’t know and still don’t know how to cope with the pain of losing my dad, especially how violent and brutal his murder was. I only wrote the song because I tried to find a way to put my feelings on paper, I didn’t and still don’t know what else to do. I hope some day Axl reads this and knows how much of a difference he made in my life and my dads, just seeing my dad so happy while talking to him.

Yes, I can see him doing this. If the story is true, it's what most likely happened.

As for the black magic thing (like others already said - and @Kris_1989 posted the link above), when Alan Niven was kicked out, he became paranoid believing that Axl, Goldstein and Yoda were using psychic forces against himself and Izzy's album with the JuJu Hounds (:lol:) and he recruited a black magic "monk" from New Orleans (where he'd been with Izzy before) to put spells on Axl :rofl-lol:

Beautiful story?

10 hours ago, killuridols said:

Ok, photos of Axl in Arg 2001, I'm not sure which ones are from here and which ones from Rio :facepalm:

I don't like his 2000-2001 hair... too fake and dyed black or dark brown. Hairline not the same :P

Yeah, it's actually tricky, but I guess that you can sort of guess where he is because of the people and places in the background. I figure most of them are in Brazil, even the one with the guy with the Argentine shirt. But there is one pic that looks like Ezeiza and there is another one with Spanish writing in the background, so that could he here. Although there's another pic that says "Axl in Chile", so I reckon he was there as well.

About the hair, I'm sorry but to me anything looks better than the current dead cat aka dried nest :lol::facepalm:

3 minutes ago, solstar said:

Yeah, it's actually tricky, but I guess that you can sort of guess where he is because of the people and places in the background. I figure most of them are in Brazil, even the one with the guy with the Argentine shirt. But there is one pic that looks like Ezeiza and there is another one with Spanish writing in the background, so that could he here. Although there's another pic that says "Axl in Chile", so I reckon he was there as well.

About the hair, I'm sorry but to me anything looks better than the current dead cat aka dried nest :lol::facepalm:

Nest is awful but 2001 he looks worse than any other years (also 2000 and 2002). Not only hair but the outfits are the "awfulest" :scared:

I found these....

tumblr_ogsxeyWzEU1vkt6tqo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_ogsxilbAzT1vkt6tqo1_540.jpg

tumblr_ogsxilbAzT1vkt6tqo2_540.jpg

tumblr_ogsxqmkkNk1vkt6tqo2_400.jpg

axl_alex3.jpg

tumblr_ogsxnhXT2L1vkt6tqo1_400.jpg

axl1%20-%20Copy.jpg

16276104491_3c818d86f2.jpg

CCD2F546E.jpg

6s3xjn.jpg

VFFZXcD.jpg

15658009993_a78438acee_o.jpg

7cd858d465.png

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, killuridols said:

Nest is awful but 2001 he looks worse than any other years (also 2000 and 2002). Not only hair but the outfits are the "awfulest" :scared:

I found these....

Yeah, the outfits are the worst ever! Especially that red shirt :facepalm: But I still like the hair better than now :P

I think those pictures are from Brazil :max:

Apparently he also gave an interview in Chile?

https://gunsnroseschile.wordpress.com/2009/03/29/entrevista-a-axl-en-chile/

It's in Spanish but it says that he came to Argentina to see Neil Young live :question: and that he later went to Chile on holiday. I find it funny he says he wanted to "meet different people" there. :o

8 hours ago, Blackstar said:

That story about Axl is so sweet. It's horrible what happened to that older gentleman, to be beaten to death...:(

As for Niven and Izzy and all, people go on about how Axl has issues, but Niven seems to be completely bizarre. People act like Axl was a diva to want him gone from the band's management, but honestly, given the shit he's done and the fact that he's still had nasty things to say in the press 25+ years later, I don't know if I'd blame Axl at all.

1 hour ago, stella said:

As for Niven and Izzy and all, people go on about how Axl has issues, but Niven seems to be completely bizarre. People act like Axl was a diva to want him gone from the band's management, but honestly, given the shit he's done and the fact that he's still had nasty things to say in the press 25+ years later, I don't know if I'd blame Axl at all.

This. Always thought that about Niven. He has had the right feel (and some luck) as a manager to get Guns going and become succesful. But all this black magic shit is just too strange.

It's also too strange that Izzy is involved in this. lol As we don't know anything about the man, really, I might just as well be stranger, weirder and douchbaggier than we (I) want to think. :awesomeface: Izzy used to work with Niven again on JuJus, right? I remember an interview in which Izzy said he was upset that Niven got fired.

Anyway, the fact that Niven still talks bad about Axl he so unprofessional it just sucks.

Wasn't Niven the manager who tried to provide some lyrics? Axl response was telling him to be the manager and do his job and Axl'd do his and write lyrics. Which is a pretty accurate and somewhat mature/self confident reaction. 

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, Tori72 said:

This. Always thought that about Niven. He has had the right feel (and some luck) as a manager to get Guns going and become succesful. But all this black magic shit is just too strange.

It's also too strange that Izzy is involved in this. lol As we don't know anything about the man, really, I might just as well be stranger, weirder and douchbaggier than we (I) want to think. :awesomeface: Izzy used to work with Niven again on JuJus, right? I remember an interview in which Izzy said he was upset that Niven got fired.

Anyway, the fact that Niven still talks bad about Axl he so unprofessional it just sucks.

Wasn't Niven the manager who tried to provide some lyrics? Axl response was telling him to be the manager and do his job and Axl'd do his and write lyrics. Which is a pretty accurate and somewhat mature/self confident reaction. 

Wow, I didn't hear that about Niven trying to give the band lyrics, but that does seem like overstepping boundaries. That wasn't his job at all, and Axl would have been right to call him on it.

Niven was able to handle the band when apparently a lot of other managers were scared off or weren't able to take on the job, but the amount of animosity he still has is really disturbing. Two decades have gone by, and it seems like he's still trying to smear Axl in the press at every turn. It's very unprofessional, and IMHO it's a huge red flag.

It seemed like Niven and Izzy teamed up after they were both done with GnR, yes. I do wonder about Izzy...during the olden days he was a heroin dealer. Not just a user, a *dealer*...that's something that requires some pretty hardcore associations and not good ones. Not that any of them were choir boys, but Izzy's right in there with shady stuff IMHO.

1 hour ago, stella said:

Wow, I didn't hear that about Niven trying to give the band lyrics, but that does seem like overstepping boundaries. That wasn't his job at all, and Axl would have been right to call him on it.

Niven was able to handle the band when apparently a lot of other managers were scared off or weren't able to take on the job, but the amount of animosity he still has is really disturbing. Two decades have gone by, and it seems like he's still trying to smear Axl in the press at every turn. It's very unprofessional, and IMHO it's a huge red flag.

It seemed like Niven and Izzy teamed up after they were both done with GnR, yes. I do wonder about Izzy...during the olden days he was a heroin dealer. Not just a user, a *dealer*...that's something that requires some pretty hardcore associations and not good ones. Not that any of them were choir boys, but Izzy's right in there with shady stuff IMHO.

Let me begin saying that I'm not sure wether it was Niven or someone else how tried to give in some lyrics. But I remember reading it.

The bolded: Oh yes. I love Izzy and his work but he certainly did some pretty disturbing things. It takes something to become a dealer and that is not only poverty. I totally agree with you on this.

Izzy did seem to be troubled / conscious about the dealing thing and maybe other stuff we don't know about later though. Everything is so shady about him in those days. I think he told Niven (?) that Steven Tyler (or someone else from Aerosmith) used to by heroin off of him and when they were supposed to go on tour with them Izzy got paranoid that it all came out. And some other situations in which Izzy seemed worried / troubled about his past. I think it got mentioned here before. @Frey do you happen to know something? Or the girls and boys from the No Gang.

• Like 3

8 hours ago, solstar said:

Apparently he also gave an interview in Chile?

https://gunsnroseschile.wordpress.com/2009/03/29/entrevista-a-axl-en-chile/

It's in Spanish but it says that he came to Argentina to see Neil Young live :question: and that he later went to Chile on holiday. I find it funny he says he wanted to "meet different people" there. :o

Yeah, looks like it... Neil Young played in Buenos Aires in January 2001 too so it makes sense if he went to see him. There's got to be pictures :ph34r: or maybe he had a backstage pass, lol.

Why is it funny that he wants to meet different people? That's what he should have done all this time and get out from the TB circle. He needs some Argentinian friends :max:

lol :P

5 hours ago, Oldest Goat said:

It's a bar made of titties. Only milk is served.

:lol:

omg loooooooool :lol:

3 hours ago, Tori72 said:

I guess he was! :facepalm:

Another nasty thing Niven did was taping a verbal-physical fight between Axl and Erin and put it in the middle of a song some other group he was managing had recorded. That's like very sick and horrible.

Last year Niven said Axl was singing for the devil and BS like that, so apparently he still believes in those crazy things. 

It's beyond crazy to think that Alan Niven was putting black magic hexes on Axl. That's just seriously fucked. I don't believe in any of that stuff at all, but honestly if I found out that someone was dressing up in black robes and wishing horrible shit to happen to me, I'd be freaking out. 

Saying that Axl was singing for the devil when he was with AC/DC, I dunno, I suspect that might be Niven being a nasty shit and trying to get at Axl by associating what he was doing with the devil. Axl is scared of the devil, right? I bet Niven hoped Axl would read that crap and be scared. That's just how it seemed to me, that he'd hoped Axl would read that and feel bad. Like when someone once posted on here that he told him on the phone "oh great, you failed again" I can't remember what that was about though. 

• Like 1