GNR Women's Discussion - Part 2

alfierose

6 hours ago, stella said:

The conflicted feelings seem to be a common thing for kids who were abused. They love their mom or dad, but they wonder why that parent did nothing to protect them from the abuser. In a lot of cases the parent's being abused too, or feels completely stuck in the relationship. It's not so easy as just walking away sometimes. Many times women in abusive relationships have no money, no recent job skills and several little kids, and they have no way to support those kids if they walk out. And the local townsfolk may side with the abuser because they are so often "fine upstanding citizens," and therefore not offer help to the victim.

And I agree, Axl really does seem to have done a lot to identify the patterns he learned in childhood and try to break that chain. Most people don't do that.

Yeah, lots of abused kids (even ones who've suffered sexual abuse at the hands of a parent) feel confliced and torn about their parents. And what you describe is pretty close probably to the situation Axl's mom must have been in.

I remember Axl talking about how abuse and violence is generational and tends to run in some families and then he said something like "It stops with me." That line has always stuck with me. And it seems he really succeeded in the end.

32 minutes ago, SerenityScorp said:

Anyone know why He tweer this? 

tumblr_inline_onc5ekP36u1tgw2kh_540.png

It was in response to the South Park episode where it's revealed that Slash is not real, but just a fairy tale character.

4 hours ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Tequila, it makes me happy... 

I want some WAR tequila :lol:

Any of you guys plan on buying some WAR lingerie? :lol::facepalm:

Or a lunch box at least? :P

• Like 2

3 hours ago, SerenityScorp said:

Not really....

Dear Erin,

Hi love, how are you doing? It’s just before dawn here in Hamburg and I was thinking of you. And I didn’t want to wake Izzy so I thought I’d be different. The flights were actually fun. I’m reading my book and trying hard. I just took a much needed hot bath and read a little. It (the book) seems to give me new hope– I feel like maybe someone can finally help and understand me– I don’t feel so alone.
Hamburg seems to be cool but I've noticed the people are much harsher than any place I've been. Now I know where it really comes from.

Tell Torque and Geneve I love them and will see them soon. Hopefully we will have talked before you get this note- I love you, and I miss you. Thank you for coming back and also for holding me, that is one of the most important and special moments of my life.

Wish me luck - I'm gonna get some more sleep and hopefully go out and see the sights tonite.

Thinking of you always,
Love - Axl -

:cry::unsure::cry:

---

Did he stay in the same room with Izzy?

Edited by killuridols

2 hours ago, Frey said:

Yeah, lots of abused kids (even ones who've suffered sexual abuse at the hands of a parent) feel confliced and torn about their parents. And what you describe is pretty close probably to the situation Axl's mom must have been in.

I remember Axl talking about how abuse and violence is generational and tends to run in some families and then he said something like "It stops with me." That line has always stuck with me. And it seems he really succeeded in the end.

It was in response to the South Park episode where it's revealed that Slash is not real, but just a fairy tale character.

Any of you guys plan on buying some WAR lingerie? :lol::facepalm:

Or a lunch box at least? :P

LOL.

Im gonna buy two WAR lunch boxes and send my kids to school with them :lol:

I wonder what he's up to? Opening a taco restaurant? :lol: As sad as it is I would want to go to that soooo bad :lol:

Edited by MillionsOfSpiders
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

They zooomed in on Scotland for the UK, I sure hope they figure out where London is in time for June :lol:

(note to GnR staff - it's completely the opposite end of the UK :)

I noticed that too lol...I was like ummm what?! :lol:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, killuridols said:

Not really....

Dear Erin,

Hi love, how are you doing? It’s just before dawn here in Hamburg and I was thinking of you. And I didn’t want to wake Izzy so I thought I’d be different. The flights were actually fun. I’m reading my book and trying hard. I just took a much needed hot bath and read a little. It (the book) seems to give me new hope– I feel like maybe someone can finally help and understand me– I don’t feel so alone.
Hamburg seems to be cool but I've noticed the people are much harsher than any place I've been. Now I know where it really comes from.

Tell Torque and Geneve I love them and will see them soon. Hopefully we will have talked before you get this note- I love you, and I miss you. Thank you for coming back and also for holding me, that is one of the most important and special moments of my life.

Wish me luck - I'm gonna get some more sleep and hopefully go out and see the sights tonite.

Thinking of you always,
Love - Axl -

:cry::unsure::cry:

---

Did he stay in the same room with Izzy?

:rolleyes: what about Slash :rolleyes:

1 hour ago, killuridols said:

He forced Meegan to look like Axl for a while.... :rolleyes:

tumblr_ohjzj2rKCl1vkt6tqo1_540.jpg

tumblr_onzs2z9EJ51vkt6tqo3_540.jpg

tumblr_omd11dl6FM1vkt6tqo1_1280.jpg  hqdefault.jpg

:ph34r:

Dat first pic? Is dat really Her? 

If You want to be Slash GF, You have to dress like Axl:lol:

@Ratam No. "This" s a bad obsession.  

*But I like this bad obsession of Slash:ph34r:

Edited by SerenityScorp

8 hours ago, SerenityScorp said:

Anyone know why He tweer this? 

tumblr_inline_onc5ekP36u1tgw2kh_540.png

Well, Slash is definitely real and so is Slaxl :smiley-confused2:

2 hours ago, killuridols said:

He forced Meegan to look like Axl for a while.... :rolleyes:

:ph34r:

Good job, vice-chairwoman :headbang: Now, really, I'm not sure if it's cute or scary Slash's obsession with girlfriends that can be Axl's doppelgangers :ph34r: Renee, Perla, Meegan - the high cheekbones thing is obvious. Renee and Perla had the red hair thing too. But Meegan, though the red hair is not present, she even has that sharp jawline just like Axl, the face shape is the same as Axl. There are some Meegan pics that if you compare them to a young Axl pics, the similarities are uncanny :wow: Of course it can be a coincidence, but, I mean, really... :rofl-lol:

• Like 1

5 hours ago, dgnr said:

Good job, vice-chairwoman :headbang: Now, really, I'm not sure if it's cute or scary Slash's obsession with girlfriends that can be Axl's doppelgangers :ph34r: Renee, Perla, Meegan - the high cheekbones thing is obvious. Renee and Perla had the red hair thing too. But Meegan, though the red hair is not present, she even has that sharp jawline just like Axl, the face shape is the same as Axl. There are some Meegan pics that if you compare them to a young Axl pics, the similarities are uncanny :wow: Of course it can be a coincidence, but, I mean, really... :rofl-lol:

Yiss, yiss, I know what you're saying about facial shape... she's just brunette but she's an undercover Axl :ph34r:

• Like 2

4 hours ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

I know right, how insulting for the poor Scottish to be mistaken for a bunch of limeys :lol:

I see Duff is now Irish, just like Bono and Bob Geldof :) 

That's a smart move, getting dual citizenship in this day and age! :)

• Like 2