GNR Women's Discussion - Part 2

alfierose

4 hours ago, Frey said:

@MillionsOfSpiders Your new avatar... Is that tiny little Axl trapped in a glass jar? Seems like some kind of weird metaphore for something lol. One could go all philosophical about it :lol:

Yes, it is a tiny Axl trapped in a jar. I saw it on Instagram and it made me think of all the times I've posted that he seems to live in a bubble that he cant/won't get out of.

There's another drawing of the same pic but with the other AFD guys in the jar with him,  but I thought it suited Axl on his own better. Lonely Axl. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, marlingrl03 said:

Not sure if already seen but this is from 1995.

C_pyTWbXYAECy0o.jpg

Yeah, it's old.

This is the first picture of Axl in the wilderness years that I saw back in 1995. I remember being confused about his looks and his hair.

1 hour ago, warrocks said:

Hi! I think I found a slaxl moment, ...axl touching slash just in the part that says .. Funny games?.. :awesomeface: 14:26  https://youtu.be/UrLyxST7gH8

Lol, Omg I read "Axl touching Slash in the parts.." :facepalm:

• Like 2

9 hours ago, marlingrl03 said:

Not sure if already seen but this is from 1995.

C_pyTWbXYAECy0o.jpg

I try to read into Axl's bodylanguage if he is more connected to the woman than to any other fan. He is a bit leaning towards her. But maybe he is just "being polite" to a fan? And she's somewhat motherly, a woman type Axl can trust?

I always imagined Yoda as being very thin, very strct facial expression and hair in a tight bun. You can tell the liking I have for her. :P

13 minutes ago, Tori72 said:

I try to read into Axl's bodylanguage if he is more connected to the woman than to any other fan. He is a bit leaning towards her. But maybe he is just "being polite" to a fan? And she's somewhat motherly, a woman type Axl can trust?

I always imagined Yoda as being very thin, very strct facial expression and hair in a tight bun. You can tell the liking I have for her. :P

At first, he is seriously down on the picture; often people who stand like this (round shoulders, "too heavy" head where you feel how much energy he needs to keep it straight for photo, weak muscle tone and that deeply sad eyes...) and overall you have impression of no energy, do usually what you manage them to do. She has energy and she`s dominant on the picture, so it may not matter too much if it`s random person or not and the reason for posing. I have bad shivers from this photo. (I am also really bad in recognizing people)

1 minute ago, Alja said:

At first, he is seriously down on the picture; often people who stand like this (round shoulders, "too heavy" head where you feel how much energy he needs to keep it straight for photo, weak muscle tone and that deeply sad eyes...) and overall you have impression of no energy, do usually what you manage them to do. She has energy and she`s dominant on the picture, so it may not matter too much if it`s random person or not and the reason for posing. I have bad shivers from this photo. (I am also really bad in recognizing people)

He literally always has those round shoulders and sad puppy eyes in fotos. Already in the early 90ies

The only picture of Yoda that I've seen around is this:

sharon-maynard-250-100-250-70.jpg

From RS 2000 Issue:

"Yoda's real name is Sharon Maynard. A rather plain Asian woman of middle age, Maynard stands about five feet five and has a medium build and dark, curly hair. Since 1978 she has run a not-for-profit business in Sedona called Arcos Cielos Corp., which loosely translated from the Spanish means 'sky arcs'."

I don't think that woman in the picture with Axl is Yoda because if by year 2000 she was a middle age woman, that picture from 1995 is of a much younger person.

Edited by killuridols
Added info

30 minutes ago, killuridols said:

The only picture of Yoda that I've seen around is this:

sharon-maynard-250-100-250-70.jpg

From RS 2000 Issue:

"Yoda's real name is Sharon Maynard. A rather plain Asian woman of middle age, Maynard stands about five feet five and has a medium build and dark, curly hair. Since 1978 she has run a not-for-profit business in Sedona called Arcos Cielos Corp., which loosely translated from the Spanish means 'sky arcs'."

I don't think that woman in the picture with Axl is Yoda because if by year 2000 she was a middle age woman, that picture from 1995 is of a much younger person.

Yes,no similar look,maybe  a  fan  japanese

3 hours ago, Andy14 said:

Another pic with Sante D'Orazio

18444939_1679239315714876_5580052009525968896_n.jpg

I want to see more more moreeee :popcorn:

He looks so cute :drool:

*Slash dislikes this but Slash likes this wet Axl

1 hour ago, Ratam said:

Aww,patent this ,and make "millons" no words??

:facepalm:

Edited by SerenityScorp

2 hours ago, Andy14 said:

Another pic with Sante D'Orazio

18444939_1679239315714876_5580052009525968896_n.jpg

I want to see more more moreeee :popcorn:

Omg, I love these pics of wet Axl (with or without sausage)  @Andy14 and @killuridols :drool: Sante better show us some more pics from his stash if he's got stuff like that lying around :max:

-------

@MillionsOfSpiders And the award for sadest and most symbolic avatar goes to... :o:P

Also hi :ph34r:

Edited by Lumikki
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Here's a better look at those drawings. I think they're really cute :) 

IMG_3875.JPG

IMG_3876.JPG

:wow:

Omg they are soooo cute!!! The avatar shrunk the picture to bad quality but now it can be appreciated in all its gloriousness. It is the Axl from 'Patience' video :unsure:

25 minutes ago, Lumikki said:

Omg, I love these pics of wet Axl (with or without sausage)  @Andy14 and @killuridols :drool: Sante better show us some more pics from his stash if he's got stuff like that lying around :max:

-------

Haha. Too bad that ......., um, Sasha comments on it like she was a schoolgirl :max:

---

Hi :ph34r:

How you doing? Are you back?

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, Lumikki said:

Are you back? :ph34r:

7 hours ago, Tori72 said:

@MillionsOfSpiders Your new avatar is breaking my heart every time I see it. Tiny, cute little Axl with coolness shades on his shirt trapped in a jar. Awwwwww! I wanna help him! :rofl-lol::wub:

I know I will get a ban but this is what I imagine Axl's desperately looking at from the jar :unsure:

Spoiler

large.4D-qVvsqFoTt9giuKwjH_Ck3Fs18LfOLAYEBYINZzt4.jpg

Anyway, I'm going to Phil Rudd's show, so have a nice evening :devilshades:

#Angusapproves #Axldoesnt #BrianJohnsonhasntheardaboutit

• Like 4

OMG the cuteness overload here. I love those. My little boy was saying "Oh, SHE is in a jar. She is so tiny. Why is she in there? She needs help?" :rofl-lol:

Formerly wet Axl with sausage in belly now sitting in the sun glowing is just - awww. I wanna see more of this bro holidays.

If Beta was standing there like this, looking real scary and creepy to me, I'd rather stay in the jar.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Tori72 said:

My little boy was saying "Oh, SHE is in a jar. She is so tiny. Why is she in there? She needs help?" :rofl-lol:

Aww, you're little boy sounds so sweet! Wow, somehow Axl brings out the protective "i wanna feed you soup" feelings in people of all ages haha! Sad Axl. Gets ya every time lol.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Whiskey Rose said:

Aww, you're little boy sounds so sweet! Wow, somehow Axl brings out the protective "i wanna feed you soup" feelings in people of all ages haha! Sad Axl. Gets ya every time lol.

Thanks, I was thinking the same and felt quite proud of my little one being so caring. :wub: 

#TeamSoup :P

• Like 1