GNR Women's Discussion - Part 2

alfierose

2 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Wasn't it rumoured that none of the band or crew liked Stephanie Seymour? :lol:

Didn't know that but have to admit I find it funny. Why didn't they like her? I thought the go for pretty girls? :lol:

From the book "I Want My MTV":

ANDY MORAHAN: Stephanie Seymour and Axl were lovey-dovey on the first video. Stephanie had no shame in cuddling up to Axl in front of me and saying, “Hey, why don’t you work with some really big Hollywood directors?” Thanks, Steph . Love you, too.

DOUG GOLDSTEIN: Their relationship was tumultuous. Axl loved that girl to death. I’d say Stephanie was the unstable one in that relationship. The first time I met her, she opened the door naked. She goes, “No, you can come in.” Sorry, gotta go.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

ANDY MORAHAN: Stephanie Seymour and Axl were lovey-dovey on the first video. Stephanie had no shame in cuddling up to Axl in front of me and saying, “Hey, why don’t you work with some really big Hollywood directors?” Thanks, Steph . Love you, too.

DOUG GOLDSTEIN: Their relationship was tumultuous. Axl loved that girl to death. I’d say Stephanie was the unstable one in that relationship. The first time I met her, she opened the door naked. She goes, “No, you can come in.” Sorry, gotta go.

Axl choose the wrong Girl

9 minutes ago, killuridols said:

Chris Cornell hung himself. That's the cause of his death. 

I really can't take it :unsure: :cry:

Shit :no:. This makes me worried even more about "our" guys :( 

I'm just going to leave this here. Almost exactly 25 years ago Soundgarden played in Prague together with Faith No More and Guns N' Roses. Those who were there say it was the best show ever. 

• Like 4

Chris Cornell went through severe depression in his teens and he occasionally relapsed later:

https://www.theguardian.com/music/2009/mar/13/chris-cornell-interview-soundgarden-audioslave

I still can't believe it. He was here about a month ago with his family (his wife is Greek-American). They visited a refugees camp and he even performed a song with a local pop singer, who is a friend of his wife's. :(

18 minutes ago, killuridols said:

Just goes to show you can never really know how much someone is really struggling and suffering inside. He seemed fine, even his wife swore he wasn't depressed earlier.

3 hours ago, Tori72 said:

Had to show you this. So Slash doesn't like Stephanie Seymour....

1 hour ago, Blackstar said:

Obviously Slash would disapprove of anyone getting in the way of his and Axl's relationship, right @SerenityScorp?

Seriously though, can you blame Slash (or any of the other guys)? :lol:

I mean, that woman is awful. I don't understand how anyone could be into her. She has the most off-putting personality and her looks are pretty off-putting too (speaking for myself here, I realize she's considered oh so beautiful by many people for whatever reasons I can't understand, but I find her pretty ugly and unattractive).

She's certainly a strong contender for the title of "Most horrible Guns WAG" (probably even beating Perla and Angela Nicoletti).

• Like 3

40 minutes ago, Frey said:

Just goes to show you can never really know how much someone is really struggling and suffering inside. He seemed fine, even his wife swore he wasn't depressed earlier.

Obviously Slash would disapprove of anyone getting in the way of his and Axl's relationship, right @SerenityScorp?

Seriously though, can you blame Slash (or any of the other guys)? :lol:

I mean, that woman is awful. I don't understand how anyone could be into her. She has the most off-putting personality and her looks are pretty off-putting too (speaking for myself here, I realize she's considered oh so beautiful by many people for whatever reasons I can't understand, but I find her pretty ugly and unattractive).

She's certainly a strong contender for the title of "Most horrible Guns WAG" (probably even beating Perla and Angela Nicoletti).

Yes,Erin is beautifoul,no she

2 hours ago, killuridols said:

Oh god, I hadn't internet connection all day and just got home and heard this. Shit. How tragic, really sad news :(

7 hours ago, Tori72 said:

Had to show you this. So Slash doesn't like Stephanie Seymour....

Well... He's not wrong. :lol: Stephanie Seymour's career as a golddigger is more well known than her modeling career at this point. I know Axl loved her but I'm 99.9% sure she was only after his fame.

5 hours ago, killuridols said:

:( I was really hoping I wouldn't wake up to something like this. This whole thing is just so sad. :cry:

1 hour ago, Kris_1989 said:

Well... He's not wrong. :lol: Stephanie Seymour's career as a golddigger is more well known than her modeling career at this point. I know Axl loved her but I'm 99.9% sure she was only after his fame.

Axl must have hated him for saying those things and making fun of the songs he wrote about her...

I disagree with the comment about Stephanie Seymour's career because she was a huge top model in the early 90's. She worked for the best designers and got the best campaigns while she could get it.

Let's don't forget the career of a model is always pretty short so I think she's done well ever since she started working until she stopped.

Yeah, I guess she was with him mostly because of his popularity at the moment. It made her even more popular when she put on that dress for the "November Rain" video and it became iconic.

But he was not what she was looking for to settle with. She wanted a respected husband, a billionaire and a door to enter the high society. She talked about disliking the rock world and not wanting anything to do with it ever again.

3 hours ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Those guns in the logo of the jacket are the James Bond silencer guns they're using for London. Looks like they're going to stick with that theme - I hate James Bond. 

I'm just happy there are no cringey "Irish" elements... pints of Guinness, shamrock etc... (yet)...

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Only one week for you guys now :headbang: Is it constantly pissing down with rain there too? It's biblical here :max:

Im sure there will be Shamrocks, Guiness, leprechauns, Gingers... Well, there will at least definitely be one ginger :lol:

It's been lovely weather here for the past week or so, with the exception of one rainy day.

You know the weather in this part of the world though, that could all change by this day next week!

• Like 1