GNR Women's Discussion - Part 2

alfierose

18 minutes ago, Tori72 said:

How do you know that and has anybody seen them? Not sure whether I want to. Just wondering. I guess Axl woudln't have been relaxed enough for nude shots when Sante was gay.

Second bolded: No? 

Well you've probably seen them too :lol: All these nude pics of Axl holding that skull in front of his crotch and the ones of him looking like starved Jesus were taken by Sante, no?

Also these "sexy" 50 Shades of Something type pictures of Axl and Sasha in 2006 were taken by Sante as well.

Second: No lol. I mean it doesn't necessarily have to imply anything about his sexuality imo. It might also be related to his "issues" with women for example.

16 minutes ago, killuridols said:

I couldn't say if Sante is gay or not... none of these people who also play macho man will ever give a hint of anything, they are closet cases or maybe they just dont care for letting it out. Or are bisexuals.

All I said is that particular picture gave me a gay vibe and maybe when I put it together with all the others, I feel a greater gay vibe :lol: but that's it! There's nothing wrong with it.... I don't need to have the LGBTI march sent to my house now :facepalm:

"A greater gay vibe" :lol:

(Should be the subtitle of this thread)

I'm not sending anything to your house, I'm honestly slightly interested in this topic because as I said, a similar thought has crossed my mind before. Wish I could remember what exactly I was thinking back then.

Edited by Frey
  • Like 3

3 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

Irrelevant to the discussion:

I've been trying to access these sites for about 4 days now

http://www.oocities.org/rattlesnake_suitcase/

http://www.w-axl-rose.com/

They had interviews and articles that can't be found anywhere else online and now they are both down. Strange... :unsure:

I noticed the same thing about the first site while indexing. 

I'd hoped it was only temporary though...

Shit.

17 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

Irrelevant to the discussion:

I've been trying to access these sites for about 4 days now

http://www.oocities.org/rattlesnake_suitcase/

http://www.w-axl-rose.com/

They had interviews and articles that can't be found anywhere else online and now they are both down. Strange... :unsure:

First one looks like they have blocked the access to that folder. It may be temporary or not.

Second one has expired as a domain.

37 minutes ago, Frey said:

I noticed the same thing about the first site while indexing. 

I'd hoped it was only temporary though...

Shit.

10 minutes ago, killuridols said:

First one looks like they have blocked the access to that folder. It may be temporary or not.

Second one has expired as a domain.

The host service of the first site was a kind of an archive for old geocities pages and maybe it's been closed now. It's a strange coincidence that they are both down at the same time though.

Anyway, I see that they can be accessed from the way back machine, so no problem

https://web-beta.archive.org/web/20131204222717/http://www.oocities.org/rattlesnake_suitcase/index.htm

http://web.archive.org/web/20161108041936/http://www.w-axl-rose.com/index2.html

EDIT: Not all pages of the first site are archived.

Sorry for the O/T :)

Edited by Blackstar
added EDIT

2 hours ago, Tori72 said:

Oh noooo! But they are so cute! I don't mind any gay vibe at all, on the contrary. That photo touched my old, cold heart. Axl looks sort of clumsy and doesn't want to appear gay so he doesn't hug back. But his face is really happy. It's so sweet. Sante gave Axl love and we all know that's what Axl needs. :rofl-lol: I kinda even like Sante although I know nothing about the guy. But he can make Axl smile and feeds him sausages. 

:rofl-lol:

Agreed. I love gay vibes :P . There is nothing to be shocked about it.I've never see anything macho in Axl tbh

On 5/19/2017 at 11:21 PM, killuridols said:

It's all good.... I've been in this terrible mood for days now...:unsure:

----

I want to share this text by Albert Camus. It is an excerpt and you can read the rest in the link below. I read it when I was 16 years old and it marked me for life. I hope you like it if you have not read it before:

An Absurd Reasoning

Absurdity and Suicide

"There is but one truly serious philosophical problem, and that is suicide. Judging whether life is or is not worth living amounts to answering the fundamental question of philosophy. All the rest — whether or not the world has three dimensions, whether the mind has nine or twelve categories — comes afterwards. These are games; one must first answer. And if it is true, as Nietzsche claims, that a philosopher, to deserve our respect, must preach by example, you can appreciate the importance of that reply, for it will precede the definitive act. These are facts the heart can feel; yet they call for careful study before they become clear to the intellect.

[...]

Suicide has never been dealt with except as a social phenomenon. On the contrary, we are concerned here, at the outset, with the relationship between individual thought and suicide. An act like this is prepared within the silence of the heart, as is a great work of art. The man himself is ignorant of it. One evening he pulls the trigger or jumps. Of an apartment-building manager who had killed himself I was told that he had lost his daughter five years before, that he had greatly changed since, and that the experience had “undermined” him. A more exact word cannot be imagined. Beginning to think is beginning to be undermined. Society has but little connection with such beginnings. The worm is in man’s heart. That is where it must be sought. One must follow and understand this fatal game that leads from lucidity in the face of existence to flight from light.

There are many causes for a suicide, and generally the most obvious ones were not the most powerful. Rarely is suicide committed (yet the hypothesis is not excluded) through reflection. What sets off the crisis is almost always unverifiable. Newspapers often speak of “personal sorrows” or of “incurable illness.” These explanations are plausible. But one would have to know whether a friend of the desperate man had not that very day addressed him indifferently. He is the guilty one. For that is enough to precipitate all the rancors and all the boredom still in suspension.

But if it is hard to fix the precise instant, the subtle step when the mind opted for death, it is easier to deduce from the act itself the consequences it implies. In a sense, and as in melodrama, killing yourself amounts to confessing. It is confessing that life is too much for you or that you do not understand it. Let’s not go too far in such analogies, however, but rather return to everyday words. It is merely confessing that that “is not worth the trouble.” Living, naturally, is never easy. You continue making the gestures commanded by existence for many reasons, the first of which is habit. Dying voluntarily implies that you have recognized, even instinctively, the ridiculous character of that habit, the absence of any profound reason for living, the insane character of that daily agitation, the uselessness of suffering.

[...] Men who die by their own hand consequently follow to its conclusion their emotional inclination. Reflection on suicide gives me an opportunity to raise the only problem to interest me: is there a logic to the point of death? I cannot know unless I pursue, without reckless passion, in the sole light of evidence, the reasoning of which I am here suggesting the source. This is what I call an absurd reasoning. Many have begun it. I do not yet know whether or not they kept to it.

https://thefloatinglibrary.com/2009/04/20/suicide-the-one-truly-serious-philosophical-problem-camus/

This is beautiful in a sad kind of way. So much truth to it. I myself have dealt with Anxiety for many many years. The question always asked is "Is it a learned behaviour or genetic." I don't know the answer, it's a struggle every day. The few things that can be done to help are exercise, clean diet and vitamins if needed. A complete CBC should be done before anyone is medicated for Anxiety or depression as sometimes you just need a few tweaks and you'll be fine or atleast feeling a lot better. Sorry to derail.

• Like 1

On 5/19/2017 at 9:56 PM, killuridols said:

I'm sorry but after what happened to Chris Cornell, assuming anything certain about Axl (or anyone else) is just one big mistake!

Chris Cornell had everything the capitalist and patriarchal society commands you to have: fame, money, wife, beautiful children, success, a solid career, respect among his peers and probably a lot more, YET something led him to take his life away.

Suicide it is one of the most mysterious and controversial things a human being can commit and no one outside that person will ever understand the reasons. No one can predict it, no one can say "this person will never do that" or "I will never do that".

I have dealt with suicidal thoughts before, like many many people out there, but I've never talked about it to anyone in my family or friends or nothing. I kept them to myself because somehow I was never sure I really wanted to act upon these thoughts. I know sometimes they come because I'm going under huge stress or huge sadness and there are other times when I just never think about it at all.

In those moments of despair, you can only think of yourself and the pain that is hurting you and how you just want it to go away. Sometimes the pain is too hard to deal with and I've always thought that, in my case, if I have had something (a weapon) at hand to do it, when the thoughts were haunting me, I would have done it in the blink of an eye.... and then I would have regretted.... but it would have been too late....:unsure:

Can't talk for the rest of the suicidal people or people with suicidal thoughts... I just imagine that no one wants to do that for real and that it only takes a pulsion of death to push you do it. Some people have a greater pulsion of death than pulsion of life. I don't know why. Maybe depression, maybe just sadness, maybe a fucked up life.

Our future is always uncertain and none of us can know what's going on inside the head of somebody else, even when they look healthy, happy and have achieved many things in life.

I've been terribly shocked and hit by the death of Chris Cornell, like I have not been with any recent passing of other artists. I only remember being miserable to this extent with the passing of Shannon Hoon, when I was just a teenager. It is strange because I was not a huge fan of Chris, but I knew enough about him to be able to understand his place in rock music.

My fear for Axl's life has been there ever since Kurt Cobain killed himself, another terrible thing that happened when I was a teen. But it didn't move me as much as Shannon's death or like the fear I've felt for one day waking up to the sad news of Axl be gone that way.

Last year, at the China Exchange talk, the guy asked him if he was afraid of death and Axl first responded with a facial expression as in doubt of what would be the best answer for that and then he let it slide that he is "usually trying to survive in some way".

I'm not sure if Axl considers surviving a negative or positive thing but to me, the meaning of surviving it is related to a constant struggle or battle of the living to win over death. Maybe we are all surviving after all, until we lose our battle and just have to go.

I was on the same medication as Chris and it wasn't working so I called my Dr. and she advised me to take more, I got worse and the Dr pulled me off and put me on something else. It's going through all of the wrong meds to find the right meds that really sucks. I think we could do better without them by just changing our lives a little. Maybe less stress if possible and being social helps a lot. Also a great support system is very important. When you are on these meds you literally have no control over your thoughts. You either fight hard to get help or it just takes over and you end your life.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, SerenityScorp said:

WTF:wow::wow::wow:

:slash:z36rF52U1OLE5iNyTNkVvQzeeV_lWNyitXtzEugF

-Cause wear goggles on swimming pool is too mainstream 

Thts why I replied tht photo like on the above

4 hours ago, killuridols said:

Oh.My.God.

:wow:

Don't hate me but the first pic of Axl and Sante gave me such a "gay" vibe that I don't feel like seeing their pics anymore!
Thank you, Sante!!! Byeeeeeeee :scared::smiley-confused2:  :rofl-lol:

3 hours ago, Frey said:

Leave Sante and Axl alone to enjoy their (b)romance :max:

No!  I wont accept this!  What I want is Slaxl not Saxl! :max:

3 hours ago, Tori72 said:

Oh noooo! But they are so cute! I don't mind any gay vibe at all, on the contrary. That photo touched my old, cold heart. Axl looks sort of clumsy and doesn't want to appear gay so he doesn't hug back. But his face is really happy. It's so sweet. Sante gave Axl love and we all know that's what Axl needs. :rofl-lol: I kinda even like Sante although I know nothing about the guy. But he can make Axl smile and feeds him sausages. 

:rofl-lol:

Enough with this Saxl:bitchfight:

7 hours ago, killuridols said:

I dont know why Im mad but its not because of that :ph34r:

Umm... Sante has a son, of that I'm sure. Don't know if he has more children and wife (or husband).

Maybe my mind is playing tricks on me since today I saw my gay couple neighbors gathering for Sunday barbecue and I saw a bunch of their gay friends coming over so now whenever I see two guys together I can only think of that :lol:

:facepalm:remove me from Earth, please

Sante has girlfriend Enga Purevjav https://www.instagram.com/engapurevjav/

38 minutes ago, Frey said:

Much younger model type-ish girlfriend. Okay, seems familiar from somewhere :rolleyes:

@Blackstar Should we copy and paste all the interviews that are still accessible here, just to be on the safe side and preserve them for posterity's sake?

This shut up the"obsession" gay?

I just checked this site

http://www.a-4-d.com/f19p550-gn-r-interview-archive

and it has many of the interviews, if not all. I'll try and look which ones from the other two sites aren't also on the site above.

Maybe it would be a good idea to make a separate thread of a an interviews/articles archive with an index on the first page.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Ratam said:

This shut up the"obsession" gay?

:confused:

51 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

I just checked this site

http://www.a-4-d.com/f19p550-gn-r-interview-archive

and it has many of the interviews, if not all. I'll try and look which ones from the other two sites aren't also on the site above.

Maybe it would be a good idea to make a separate thread of a an interviews/articles archive with an index on the first page.

Yeah, either a separate thread or if not, I'll link the interviews in the interview part of thread index here.

11 minutes ago, Frey said:

:confused:

Yeah, either a separate thread or if not, I'll link the interviews in the interview part of thread index here.

i think you & @Blackstar should definitely do an 'interviews' thread. I can't do stuff like that [too old] but I would love to read the old interviews all in one place. Please and Thank You.:lol: