GNR Women's Discussion - Part 2

alfierose

16 minutes ago, janrichmond said:

i think you & @Blackstar should definitely do an 'interviews' thread. I can't do stuff like that [too old] but I would love to read the old interviews all in one place. Please and Thank You.:lol:

I'll start it as soon as I have more free time :)

I'll put links for the interviews in @SoulMonster's site (but I'll save them to my hard drive just in case) and copy-paste the rest of them.

----

I also owe a post with some more info ("leftovers") about Axl's family.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Frey said:

Much younger model type-ish girlfriend. Okay, seems familiar from somewhere :rolleyes:

From Coachella 2016. She was hanging out with Sasha, both dressed in black hot pants :rolleyes:

2 hours ago, Ratam said:

This shut up the"obsession" gay?

:rolleyes:

2 hours ago, Blackstar said:

Maybe it would be a good idea to make a separate thread of a an interviews/articles archive with an index on the first page.

Yes, do this!

I can help if you and Frey want :shrugs:

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, killuridols said:

From Coachella 2016. She was hanging out with Sasha, both dressed in black hot pants :rolleyes:

Yes, do this!

His girlfriend look is asian

1 minute ago, Blackstar said:

Of course. We could also collect the video interviews (you probably have better overview of them than me).

oooh yes. I have my lists on YouTube with interviews and also documentaries.
The only problem I see with videos is that every now and then they get removed from the accounts :unsure:

If you and @Frey want to organize the thread thing, just add me to a convo via PM.

Just now, Blackstar said:

OK (I just can't start right away).

That's fine!
I'm up to my nose with finals so I don't even know why I'm offering myself for this :P but I could do paste one per day, I assume it wouldn't take so long :ph34r:

10 minutes ago, killuridols said:

That's fine!
I'm up to my nose with finals so I don't even know why I'm offering myself for this :P but I could do paste one per day, I assume it wouldn't take so long :ph34r:

Ok then, maybe we could start tomorrow (it's 2:20 a.m. here now) and do it little by little.

2 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

Ok then, maybe we could start tomorrow (it's 2:20 a.m. here now) and do it little by little.

Yes. But let's talk about it first or we are going to fuck up.

And time difference is going to be a huge disadvantage :(

I'ts 8.24pm here....

1 hour ago, killuridols said:

1 hour ago, Blackstar said:

Of course. We could also collect the video interviews (you probably have better overview of them than me).

The only problem I see with videos is that every now and then they get removed from the accounts

Whoops fucked that quote up! I have had lots of my YouTube saved videos removed too. Is there anyway you know to save them permanently?

4 minutes ago, janrichmond said:

Whoops fucked that quote up! I have had lots of my YouTube saved videos removed too. Is there anyway you know to save them permanently?

Yeah. Download them to your computer :P

(and not even that is permanent :ph34r:)

1 hour ago, janrichmond said:

Just download using Savefrom. net if You want mp4/video, mp3 juice if You want mp3 format

6 hours ago, Ratam said:

This shut up the"obsession" gay?

More!  I want more Slaxl!!! :headbang:

7 minutes ago, SerenityScorp said:

Just download using Savefrom. net if You want mp4/video, mp3 juice if You want mp3 format

More!  I want more Slaxl!!! :headbang:

Yes,Slaxl is funny Sante and Axl no☺

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, purplestargirl said:

Holy crap....now this is my kind of discussion thread.

Also, there's way too many pages to keep up with. I did read the last six or so pages.

And hi! This is my first time posting here.

Hi,Welcome is fun place?☺

7 hours ago, Blackstar said:

I'll start it as soon as I have more free time :)

I'll put links for the interviews in @SoulMonster's site (but I'll save them to my hard drive just in case) and copy-paste the rest of them.

----

I also owe a post with some more info ("leftovers") about Axl's family.

Yeah, but now I'm paranoid SoulMonster's site is gonna disappear as well sooner or later (especially since he hasn't been around for a long time) <_<

6 hours ago, killuridols said:

The only problem I see with videos is that every now and then they get removed from the accounts :unsure:

If you and @Frey want to organize the thread thing, just add me to a convo via PM.

7 hours ago, killuridols said:

Yes, do this!

Of course you can help. In fact, I'd love that, because this already looks like another project bound to spiral out of control and I can barely keep up with the thread (and indexing) as it is. What I originally had in mind was something much simpler, but if you want to really go to town with this, don't let me stop you. I'll help if there's anything I can help with.

7 hours ago, purplestargirl said:

Also, there's way too many pages to keep up with. I did read the last six or so pages.

Hi :ph34r:. Now you only have another 800 pages to go (yes, there's also an old Women's thread) :popcorn:

1 hour ago, Frey said:

Of course you can help. In fact, I'd love that, because this already looks like another project bound to spiral out of control and I can barely keep up with the thread (and indexing) as it is. What I originally had in mind was something much simpler, but if you want to really go to town with this, don't let me stop you. I'll help if there's anything I can help with.

I can also help if you want :smiley-confused2:

8 hours ago, purplestargirl said:

Holy crap....now this is my kind of discussion thread.

And hi! This is my first time posting here.

Welcome! :)

@Frey et all. Do let me know if I can help. 

And just to get things going, I'll leave you with this. 

And no, it's a fake. Slash is still Slash not Ghandi with earrings 

:awesomeface:

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Frey said:

Ok, I just sent a PM to you and all the others who said they wanted to help.

@Blackstar blocked me so I can't send her PM's :rofl-lol:

On 4/5/2016 at 11:26 PM, SerenityScorp said:

Screenshot_2016-04-05-23-19-27-1.pngI'm sorry. But ThScreenshot_2016-04-05-23-19-39-1.pngScreenshot_2016-04-05-23-19-50-1.pngScreenshot_2016-04-05-23-19-56-1.pngis is hilarious

What about this:awesomeface:

24 minutes ago, killuridols said:

That shit is worse than Axl with shaven head! :scared:

Btw I wanna ask

Axl: I don't know. Yeah, I think you were. You were at the Hell House.

Slash: Oh, yeah. Because I told Bill... I told Bill... I said: "You'll never gonna be able to draw curly hair right." [laughs]

Is He talking about Axl or Axl's Friend?

http://www.a-4-d.com/t477-1988-09-03-interview-with-axl-and-slash