GNR Women's Discussion - Part 2

alfierose

2 minutes ago, SerenityScorp said:

Is Slash still have a cat tht He name it Axl? 

Ok, I found this a while ago but never shared here I think :facepalm: It's not Slash that has a cat named Axl, it's Meegan's ex-husband and his current wife who own a cat named Jaxl Rose. Weird, I know :shrugs:

34 minutes ago, dgnr said:

Ok, I found this a while ago but never shared here I think :facepalm: It's not Slash that has a cat named Axl, it's Meegan's ex-husband and his current wife who own a cat named Jaxl Rose. Weird, I know :shrugs:

Disappointed 

But I hear He was named cat Axl because tht cat have same trait like Axl or something 

What about tht cat named Angus? 

56 minutes ago, Andy14 said:

I posted it in the unofficial media thread but I'm sure it belongs here as well since it's Axl doing a slight striptease at the airport check :smiley-confused2:

(He's looking good :wub:, looks like he has a bit shorter hair)

Two questions: 1- Why the fuck would someone be recording this? Do these people do this for living? He's only at the airport, nothing to see there geez, leave him alone :facepalm: 2- Why the fuck the security guy did all that if Axl didn't look bored at all? Now this guy is coming saying that Axl's security guard put his hands on him when they could just ignore and this situation would be avoided.

Anyway, going to the funny part. Dude, you're lucky you called Slash to Axl in 2017. Some years ago and he wouldn't have laugh the way he did :rolleyes: Also, it's pretty funny hearing Beta upset at Vanessa because she might not have Axl's hat. 'Do you have his hat?' 'Vanessa, do you have his hat?' 'You have mine' and Vanessa only answering annoyed 'Yes'.  

Oh and also, yeah, he looks good! He should rock this no hat, no jewelry look more often. And thank god the shaved hair was just an illusion :rofl-lol:

Edited by dgnr

8 minutes ago, dgnr said:

Two questions: 1- Why the fuck would someone be recording this? Do these people do this for living? He's only at the airport, nothing to see there geez, leave him alone :facepalm: 2- Why the fuck the security guy did all that if Axl didn't look bored at all? Now this guy is coming saying that Axl's security guard put his hands on him when they could just ignore and this situation would be avoided.

Anyway, going to the funny part. Dude, you're lucky you called Slash to Axl in 2017. Some years ago and he wouldn't have laugh the way he did :rolleyes: Also, it's pretty funny hearing Beta upset at Vanessa because she might not have Axl's hat. 'Did you have his hat?' 'Vanessa, did you have his hat?' 'You have mine' and Vanessa only answering annoyed 'Yes'.  

Oh and also, yeah, he looks good! He should rock this no hat, no jewelry look more often. And thank god the shaved hair was just an illusion :rofl-lol:

Why Axl saying "Im Axl Rose" 

Sorry, slightly off topic but I need advice from anyone who's been to GnR close to the stage. My friend and me have those "Front of Stage" tickets for Munich and we have no clue when to be where. (Yes, I know it's still 3 weeks but I'm getting excited here! :)) Do we get into the inner circle no matter when we arrive or should we be at a certain time somewhere? I would like to be closest to the stage as possible but I don't know if that is wise or not, being short and all... So, someone here who can help me out?

5 minutes ago, Tori72 said:

Sorry, slightly off topic but I need advice from anyone who's been to GnR close to the stage. My friend and me have those "Front of Stage" tickets for Munich and we have no clue when to be where. (Yes, I know it's still 3 weeks but I'm getting excited here! :)) Do we get into the inner circle no matter when we arrive or should we be at a certain time somewhere? I would like to be closest to the stage as possible but I don't know if that is wise or not, being short and all... So, someone here who can help me out?

You will get there anytime, but I suggest you not to arrive at the very last moment if you want to get really close to the stage. I'm planning to arrive at my Prague show quite early, since it is at the airport and the front of stage circle was pretty huge last year at the ACDC show :max: (the show started at 8, I got there at 3:30 and was at the tenth row or so)

Anyway, @Lumikki is going to the München show, so she will probably have more information :headbang:

41 minutes ago, dgnr said:

Anyway, going to the funny part. Dude, you're lucky you called Slash to Axl in 2017. Some years ago and he wouldn't have laugh the way he did :rolleyes: Also, it's pretty funny hearing Beta upset at Vanessa because she might not have Axl's hat. 'Do you have his hat?' 'Vanessa, do you have his hat?' 'You have mine' and Vanessa only answering annoyed 'Yes'.  

Oh yiss, great to see him still having hair loooool. There's one thing that freaks me out though. Look at how easily he takes off the boots, it means his feet are not fixed in them so he can hurt himself again while running :nervous::max:

Edited by Andy14
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, Andy14 said:

You will get there anytime, but I suggest you not to arrive at the very last moment if you want to get really close to the stage. I'm planning to arrive at my Prague show quite early, since it is at the airport and the front of stage circle was pretty huge last year at the ACDC show :max: (the show started at 8, I got there at 3:30 and was at the tenth row or so)

Anyway, @Lumikki is going to the München show, so she will probably have more information :headbang:

Great, thank you. I don't have the tickets yet but on the website it says 6.45 so that would be the beginning of the pre-shows, right?

I guess I have to be there in order to be close to the stage for GnR, right? @Lumikkido you know the Olympia Stadium, do they have an extra entrance for FoS or do we queue with everyone else? If so that would mean to be there as soon ap.... (I guess I better arrive Monday evening then. Gotta check for some hotel or hostel...) 

5 hours ago, dgnr said:

4 hours ago, SerenityScorp said:

Disappointed

But I hear He was named cat Axl because tht cat have same trait like Axl or something

@dgnr

Nope, Slash did indeed have a cat named Axl. He talked about it in an interview somewhere. He said it was a grumpy cat and pissed on the floor all the time and that's why he named it Axl. But that was years ago. Slash's cat Axl probably doesn't exist anymore.

Then there's Meegan, Slash and their kids. They also have 4 cats, one of them being named Angus Axl, according to past discussions here.

And apparently these other people you mention also have a cat named after Axl.

Popular name for cats in those circles, apparently.

13 hours ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Millions Of Spiders :devilshades:

Oh My God. 

Please let this be a hint.

I would love it if they played Oh My God.

Do it, Slash!

2 hours ago, Andy14 said:

I posted it in the unofficial media thread but I'm sure it belongs here as well since it's Axl doing a slight striptease at the airport check :smiley-confused2:

Best video of 2017 :P:facepalm:

Just because I like seeing Axl being forced to do annoying things like taking his shoes off and emptying his bags for airport security, like the rest of us mere mortals have to lol.

----------------------

Also, I was right about his hair. I'm clearly the resident hair expert here as well :awesomeface:

Edited by Frey
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Andy14 said:

By the way, I find videos like this creepy.

And I'm sorry I think he looks stubby, nearly all of his neck is gone. His hair somewhat protuding from behind and looks unkempt. So no, I don't see a good looking guy there at all.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Andy14 said:

Oh yiss, great to see him still having hair loooool. There's one thing that freaks me out though. Look at how easily he takes off the boots, it means his feet are not fixed in them so he can hurt himself again while running :nervous::max:

Maybe you should talk him to perform in well fit and tightly buckled ski boots? Also prevents from running. Safe Axl.

I liked that more and more things in basket and less and less Axl

15 minutes ago, Frey said:
5 hours ago, dgnr said:

4 hours ago, SerenityScorp said:

Disappointed

@dgnr

Nope, Slash did indeed have a cat named Axl. He talked about it in an interview somewhere. He said it was a grumpy cat and pissed on the floor all the time and that's why he named it Axl. But that was years ago. Slash's cat Axl probably doesn't exist anymore.

Then there's Meegan, Slash and their kids. They also have 4 cats, one of them being named Angus Axl, according to past discussions here.

And apparently these other people you mention also have a cat named after Axl.

Popular name for cats in those circles, apparently.

13 hours ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Millions Of Spiders :devilshades:

Oh My God. 

Please let this be a hint.

I would love it if they played Oh My God.

Do it, Slash!

3 hours ago, Andy14 said:

Best video of 2017 :P:facepalm:

Just because I like seeing Axl being forced to do annoying things like taking his shoes off and emptying his bags for airport security, like the rest of us mere mortals have to lol.

----------------------

Also, I was right about his hair. I'm clearly the resident hair expert here as well :awesomeface:

Oh and I forgot to wish all of you a very happy Announcement Day!

Hope you enjoyed all the excitement and are thrilled with the new tour dates :awesomeface:

:hahafyou:

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Frey said:

Oh and I forgot to wish all of you a very happy Announcement Day!

Hope you enjoyed all the excitement and are thrilled with the new tour dates :awesomeface:

:hahafyou:

Love your sense of humour. Bigly! :facepalm::rofl-lol:

• Like 2

2 hours ago, dgnr said:

1) Because they are paparazzi and yes, they do make a living out of this. Again, yes, this is how you get to see that Axl Rose is fucking alive, at least. So chill out and get your horse off the paparazzo's back :max:

2) Because Beta told him. At some point you see her pointing at the camera guy and that's when that other stupid guy comes to play tough.

Paparazzo was jut filming and that asshole came to try to stop him when obviously, the guy was allowed in by the airport personnel.

BTW, Beta was visibly nervous, probably arriving late or something. It seems that when she's nervous she talks in loud Portuguese. All the people around didn't know what was going on with her. :lol:

1 hour ago, Tori72 said:

Usually, there is a gate assigned for each section and that should be printed in your ticket, along with more directions like the name of the street where the gate is or the number or a letter. You have to check your ticket.

Usually, the stadium sets a time to open doors and that's when people can start coming in. You will have to queue at the gate of your section until you can go in. This can happen at any hour from the moment they open doors. The later you arrive, the less chances you have to be at the rail or the first rows but that will also depend on the size of the VIP pit. 

You should be able to calculate how many people get in that pit and that will give you an idea. There are pits that are huge and can hold 1000 people or more and there are others that only hold 200 or 300 people. If it's a huge pit you will have to arrive probably 3 hours prior to the show and if it's not so big, maybe only 1 or 2 hours.

If you are a short girl it is better that you are on the front because in the back they will smash you and you won't see shit. Also remember that securing a spot is not guarantee of staying there the whole show because the crowd moves back and forth and some people need to get air after some time, so you will see lots of people coming in and out, whether because they want to go to the bathroom or have passed out or whatever reasons. 

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Andy14 said:

I principle I am against this sort of thing - celebs being pursued through airports etc. - but this video makes me very happy. Axl looking sexy as hell. That slouching walk, the deeeeep voice :wub: and the bulk around his shoulders suits him really well. 

As for the belt coming off...!! That's my fantasies for the next few months sorted...  :drool::wow:

4 hours ago, dgnr said:

+1

• Like 3

21 minutes ago, money honey said:

I principle I am against this sort of thing - celebs being pursued through airports etc. - but this video makes me very happy. Axl looking sexy as hell. That slouching walk, the deeeeep voice :wub: and the bulk around his shoulders suits him really well. 

As for the belt coming off...!! That's my fantasies for the next few months sorted...  :drool::wow:

+1

+1000?

2 hours ago, money honey said:

Oh hell ya! First the flannel, fling! Then the belt..i think we all bent a little bit closer to our screens when that happened lol :lol:

• Like 2