GNR Women's Discussion - Part 2

alfierose

5 hours ago, Tori72 said:

By the way, I find videos like this creepy.

And I'm sorry I think he looks stubby, nearly all of his neck is gone. His hair somewhat protuding from behind and looks unkempt. So no, I don't see a good looking guy there at all.

Harsh.  I think he looks cute. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Frey said:

Oh and I forgot to wish all of you a very happy Announcement Day!

Hope you enjoyed all the excitement and are thrilled with the new tour dates :awesomeface:

:hahafyou:

Thrilled, Mr. Chairman.  :hahafyou:  

Happy holiday weekend to you!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Andy14 said:

You perverts! 13065781_1578941119102349_1217286974_n.p

2CnG5N.gif

You better watch this: 

Hide contents

z5erkX.gifg8d0Hc.gif

:max:

:rofl-lol:

@money honey Enjoy your show :headbang:. And don't forget to behave according to the Women's thread rules....if you've never heard about it, blame @Frey :smiley-confused2:

Tht Gifs when He take of the glasses

Combine it 

giphy.gif

Edited by SerenityScorp
  • Like 1

On 25/5/2017 at 8:09 PM, Tori72 said:

Sorry, slightly off topic but I need advice from anyone who's been to GnR close to the stage. My friend and me have those "Front of Stage" tickets for Munich and we have no clue when to be where. (Yes, I know it's still 3 weeks but I'm getting excited here! :)) Do we get into the inner circle no matter when we arrive or should we be at a certain time somewhere? I would like to be closest to the stage as possible but I don't know if that is wise or not, being short and all... So, someone here who can help me out?

I just got the info email from Vip Nation for the show in Bilbao. I have to be there for registration the ticket(early entry) from 17:00 to 17:30.  IF I'll arrive later, the Early Entry expires! (WTF?)

Open doors: 18:00

Lanegan and Bryant: 20:00

GnR: 21:15

The info also includes the door number where I have to do the registration and enter.

The info mail for the show in Munich we'll get about 5 days before the show. I think it's pretty much the same. In Munich GnR are scheduled at 18:45 , so I think you have to be there about 14:30? The email will tell us. Do you have the Golden Circle Early Entry Ticket?

43 minutes ago, hair of the dog said:

I just got the info email from Vip Nation for the show in Bilbao. I have to be there for registration the ticket(early entry) from 17:00 to 17:30.  IF I'll arrive later, the Early Entry expires! (WTF?)

Open doors: 18:00

Lanegan and Bryant: 20:00

GnR: 21:15

The info also includes the door number where I have to do the registration and enter.

The info mail for the show in Munich we'll get about 5 days before the show. I think it's pretty much the same. In Munich GnR are scheduled at 18:45 , so I think you have to be there about 14:30? The email will tell us. Do you have the Golden Circle Early Entry Ticket?

thanks! No, I only have a regular Front of Stage 1 Ticket. But to make sure, 14.30 / 15.00 might be a good time to not totally get the last rows in the FoS area.

17 hours ago, Andy14 said:

You perverts! 13065781_1578941119102349_1217286974_n.p

2CnG5N.gif

You better watch this: 

Hide contents

z5erkX.gifg8d0Hc.gif

:max:

:rofl-lol:

@money honey Enjoy your show :headbang:. And don't forget to behave according to the Women's thread rules....if you've never heard about it, blame @Frey :smiley-confused2:

Axl took his time in taking that belt off.

And LOL at Duff just walking by Axl like it's no big deal in the second GIF set. 

15 hours ago, hair of the dog said:

Well I think that makes sense as early entry means you get in before the doors are open for everyone else, therefore it is bound to expire if you arrive late :ph34r: sorry for being captain obvious here
Or do you mean that 17:30 is too early for it to expire when doors are open at 6? In that case I think they want to have enough time for the regirstration and to let the early entry ticketholders in afterwards (but I am not sure how the process is really so it is just a guess). I still think it is normal for them to do this as they are trying to avoid people trying to get in at the last minute when they are trying to make such a huge event run smoothly, this could cause unnecesarry delays. 

So be there early and enjoy the show! :headbang:^_^

Edited by Sekh-met
typo