GNR Women's Discussion - Part 2

alfierose

There's being a fan and then there's being completely obsessed to the point of stalking and harassment. Once someone has crossed that particular line, it makes you wonder about the state of their mental health. :/ 

Axl was probably terrified because she was harassing his lover.

Has anyone seen anymore Slaxl pictures from the Madrid concert? Also some Duff ones couldn't hurt. :P

Edited by purplestargirl

4 minutes ago, purplestargirl said:

There's being a fan and then there's being completely obsessed to the point of stalking and harassment. Once someone has crossed that particular line, it makes you wonder about the state of their mental health. :/ 

Axl was probably terrified because she was harassing his lover.

Has anyone seen anymore Slaxl pictures? Also some Duff ones couldn't hurt. :P

Sadly it's not just fans doing it. Izzy has a couple stalkers on twitter that used to know him in the 80s... but I don't know if he's reported them or not. :shrugs:

1 hour ago, Fourteenbeers said:

1 hour ago, Fourteenbeers said:

the_god_of_rock__slash_by_pippin4242.jpg

Random post in the middle of your conversation...

I thought this might be appreciated here more than on the NO Gang- thread.

A rock god :lol:

:drool:

Someone should impose Axl's face over God's. Hehe.

1 hour ago, Kris_1989 said:

Sadly it's not just fans doing it. Izzy has a couple stalkers on twitter that used to know him in the 80s... but I don't know if he's reported them or not. :shrugs:

That's the huge downside to the Internet...stalking is made way easier. I highly encourage secure identity measures be taken just so that someone can stay safe while they are online.

Edited by purplestargirl

23 minutes ago, purplestargirl said:

:drool:

Someone should impose Axl's face over God's. Hehe.

That's the huge downside to the Internet...stalking is made way easier. I highly encourage secure identity measures be taken just so that someone can stay safe while they are online.

Yes,but kill Lennon no was Internet ?

8 hours ago, purplestargirl said:

Has anyone seen anymore Slaxl pictures from the Madrid concert? Also some Duff ones couldn't hurt. :P

Nothing special this time 

18920191_10154690093456527_6816298818286733407_n.jpg?oh=5af073780ae5e0872f79087202d7a5d0&oe=599F97CA

18767438_10154689883436527_3396970379909726074_n.jpg?oh=ab2d310a4866e50762d8c9bdd0678a37&oe=59AE8BD9

18882297_10154689895111527_8356884910836706616_n.jpg?oh=42b958a28117596a577a02e2bb2e608a&oe=59E1008A

18920649_10154690349716527_7474739924507569897_n.jpg?oh=d91de0a55ea1483eccde9957c9137e4e&oe=59DA3128

And a bonus for all Jazmin's fans

Spoiler

Image may contain: 6 people, people smiling

:smiley-confused2:

Hey @Carlycosmos, how did you like your show? :headbang:

1 minute ago, sanity_lost said:

I am oddly amused by the fact that Duff's phone hasn't even had time to fall asleep after putting it down before this picture was snapped.

They are a real insta-couple. I wonder why they bother. Can't imagine it's what keeps Susan relevant to the fashion world or Duff to his fans?

• Like 1

Just now, Tori72 said:

They are a real insta-couple. I wonder why they bother. Can't imagine it's what keeps Susan relevant to the fashion world or Duff to his fans?

I think I saw Susan post that she was trying to get back into the modeling business so that could be why she's so active on instagram. If you don't have some sort of social media presence these days most companies wont bother booking you. As stupid as that is...

1 hour ago, sanity_lost said:

I am oddly amused by the fact that Duff's phone hasn't even had time to fall asleep after putting it down before this picture was snapped.

I also notice how Susan's elbow is touching her plate and make it wobble (Is that the word for it?) I am internally giggling about Duff's rock outfit (which I like) in a somewhat fancy restaurant with tablecloth and all and Susan's plate wobbling. lol... All for instagram... 

On 5.6.2017 at 4:54 PM, Andy14 said:

:unsure: The Golden Circle was huge last year when I went to ACDC show, so I think that bigger chances may be in Vienna with @Lumikki. She's already met Axl, so she's an expert now :headbang:. I think this should be one of @Frey's responsibilities....to take care of us when we go to the shows :max:

Riiiiiiiight. If one stroke of dumb luck makes me the expert here, then we're fucked :scared:

On 1.6.2017 at 8:34 PM, killuridols said:

Wooow!!! :wow:  More to our collection of old pics and these ones look actually good! I mean, they are clear unlike the others.

Lol I don't think Axl had just one shirt, it looks to me this is part of a uniform for the band.

I didn't know he was part of a school band, lol, or maybe i forgot....?? But that's amazing. Shows his interest in music goes really far back!

On 31.5.2017 at 11:10 PM, janrichmond said:

OMG a whole class of those shirts! So do you think that's like a 'uniform' for the band and Axl just happened to have photos on band days?

I was joking about that being his only shirt, but he did seem to wear it pretty often and over a span of years. He's also wearing that flowery shirt in that portrait picture of him with a terrible bowl cut for example. In which he was probably younger than in all these yearbook photos.

I also don't think it's a uniform, because the other kids in these pictures usually don't wear anything similar:

tumblr_oqv2anit8R1vkt6tqo1_1280.jpg

On 31.5.2017 at 11:35 PM, MillionsOfSpiders said:

@Lumikki

He also seems to only have had the one pair of trainers for everything. Track running, wrestling, band practice.

Hadn't noticed that, but wouldn't surprise me. Maybe being a crazy preacher didn't pay that well.

On 4.6.2017 at 11:40 PM, Frey said:

It's a pic from this photoshoot (Google didn't provide me with the exact picture Grace used, but these are nearly identical):

Reveal hidden contents

7265747152_f5bccf8084_b.jpg

AAEAAQAAAAAAAAfIAAAAJGMxNWYyMDE3LWZhZTIt

This is the one Grace apparently printed and cut out:

5f5fcf76e483baf6bb8b5e90c110ac54.jpg

On 4.6.2017 at 11:40 PM, Frey said:

Not just naming the cats Axl....

Reveal hidden contents

.... I also still remember "Daddy-gate".

And the same young lady responsible for daddy gate now has a band named "Rose Thorn" if I'm remembering this correctly.

And now Grace apparently has pictures of Axl in her room/apartment/whatever.

It seems that this little gang of young ladies has a soft spot for Axl or something.

Also relevant to this topic:

Vanessa posted a picture of her daughter wearing Axl's hat earlier. Not gonna post it here, but it's on her Instagram if anyone wants to see it.

Considering all of that, I think you might be justified in suspecting that Axl might secretly be closer to these children than we know of,  @Tori72.  

Who knows, Uncle Axl might well be very popular with all the little ones, from the babies and toddlers to the teenagers :lol:

I really want that for Axl :wub:  He should at least be able to be the cool Uncle to all these kids or something.

7 hours ago, Carlycosmos said:

Eating paella!! But not in Valencia... Shame! :P

What the...?

Big, tacky, ugly-ass rings? 500 necklaces around his neck?

Duff was supposed to be a positive influence on Axl, but clearly it's working the other way round :scared::P

----

About Duff and Susan... they're not just an Instagram couple, they're an Instagram family. They use their social media to promote every member of their family. Grace's music career, Mae's modelling career, Duff's writing, Susan's swimsuit business, and of course GNR. Everything. I guess they feel being all over social media is necessary for their continued success or something. And they do appear to have some harcore fans who are fans of the entire family and not just Duff. Which weirds me out a bit, but whatever.

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, Lumikki said:

This is the one Grace apparently printed and cut out:

5f5fcf76e483baf6bb8b5e90c110ac54.jpg

What the...?

Big, tacky, ugly-ass rings? 500 necklaces around his neck?

Duff was supposed to be a positive influence on Axl, but clearly it's working the other way round :scared::P

Is it just Me or Axl looks tall on dat pic

I didnt realise dat :lol:

Im only focusing on His hair, I like it

Forgot to ask/comment on this...

@money honey I just remembered I actually have a question for you. In the show thread, someone mentioned Axl saying "Too much information, I can't help myself"

When did he say that and what was he talking about?

Do you maybe remember? Or does anyone else here know?

On 31.5.2017 at 6:37 PM, purplestargirl said:

Is it safe to say that Axl is the one who likes to prank and mess with his band mates? Someone apparently pranked Melissa and my first thought was Axl. Lol.

I was wondering about this too.

My first thought when I read her post was "Is she talking about Axl?" as well.

I think it does sound like something he would do. And the fact that she doesn't directly name who she is talking about also makes me think it's about Lord Axlmort aka He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named-Or-Pictured-In-Social-Media-Posts.

More evidence of him and Melissa getting along really well, I guess.

For reference:

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Frey said:

Forgot to ask/comment on this...

@money honey I just remembered I actually have a question for you. In the show thread, someone mentioned Axl saying "Too much information, I can't help myself"

When did he say that and what was he talking about?

Do you maybe remember? Or does anyone else here know?

I think it does sound like something he would do. And the fact that she doesn't directly name who she is talking about also makes me think it's about Lord Axlmort aka He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named-Or-Pictured-In-Social-Media-Posts.

For reference:

"Lord Axlmort". That's so terrible but amusing.

2 hours ago, Tori72 said:

I appreciate the pictures she takes and posts of Guns but I'm not a fan of hers, just Duff. She's very nice to Duff fans from what I've seen through her posts.

17 hours ago, Fourteenbeers said:

the_god_of_rock__slash_by_pippin4242.jpg

Random post in the middle of your conversation...

I thought this might be appreciated here more than on the NO Gang- thread.

A rock god :lol:

OMG :facepalm:

Even though Slash is a bit puffy these days, I really cant picture him looking that flaccid! :lol:

9 hours ago, SerenityScorp said:

QC2HC87_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&f

2cbLiYn_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&f

Duff is soooo hot in that first picture :drool::drool::drool:

I love Duff & Susan and I love their Instagrams and the things Susan shares with the fans!!!

I will never understand why there are so many hateful women around here, hating on her or criticizing every little thing she does.... Stop being a fuckin' Jazmin!!

Duff will not divorce her and run away with you! :hahafyou:

9 hours ago, Andy14 said:

Nothing special this time 

And a bonus for all Jazmin's fans

Reveal hidden contents

Image may contain: 6 people, people smiling

looooooooooool.... who is a Jazmin fan here??

well, after reading some comments, maybe there are some :P

I wasn't sure of posting her pics, lol :smiley-confused2:

20 minutes ago, Frey said:

For reference:

Yeah, I also thought she was talking about Axl as well... but I forgot to post about it here....

10 hours ago, SerenityScorp said:
2cbLiYn_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&f

So apparently Duff uses a Blackberry... hmmm... interesting
Should we zoom in and try to find out what's on the screen?
:ph34r:

edit: damn and who put the bones in the same plate with the olives!? :facepalm:
:rofl-lol:

Edited by Carlycosmos
  • Like 1

53 minutes ago, killuridols said:

Duff is soooo hot in that first picture :drool::drool::drool:

I love Duff & Susan and I love their Instagrams and the things Susan shares with the fans!!!

I will never understand why there are so many hateful women around here, hating on her or criticizing every little thing she does.... Stop being a fuckin' Jazmin!!

Duff will not divorce her and run away with you! :hahafyou:

lol :facepalm:

giphy.gif

In case you did: Not interested in the blond giraffe. :rofl-lol:  Really. 

I am just wondering why Susan would want to share so many private pics and information when she is already famous an probably needs to try to keep paparazzi and stalkers out of their way. I understand that you need to have a social media account and keep it lively and I guess the easiest way is to show your family when you have a famous hubby and two cool nearly adult kids. But I wouldn't want that. That's why I'm wondering.

I mean it's both sides. I love seeing pics of Duff and sound checks etc. But I always keep wondering why you'd post your private date with family, your hubby and all. I understand the pic where she's walking in that hot short dress looking fabulous. But holding hands and nearly skpping the plate for instagram? It's so staged. I don't know, matter of taste probably.

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, Tori72 said:

lol :facepalm:

giphy.gif

In case you did: Not interested in the blond giraffe. :rofl-lol:  Really. 

I am just wondering why Susan would want to share so many private pics and information when she is already famous an probably needs to try to keep paparazzi and stalkers out of their way. I understand that you need to have a social media account and keep it lively and I guess the easiest way is to show your family when you have a famous hubby and two cool nearly adult kids. But I wouldn't want that. That's why I'm wondering.

I mean it's both sides. I love seeing pics of Duff and sound checks etc. But I always keep wondering why you'd post your private date with family, your hubby and all. I understand the pic where she's walking in that hot short dress looking fabulous. But holding hands and nearly skpping the plate for instagram? It's so staged. I don't know, matter of taste probably.

There's already been once instance of stalking involving the McKagans so I'm not sure why she posts so much. More power to her if she enjoys it. I know Duff doesn't do much social media posting except for the occasional tweet.