GNR Women's Discussion - Part 2

alfierose

17 minutes ago, Andy14 said:

Omg thank you! :hug: You are the best :headbang:

This is for you :wub:

mNQaVu.gif

eaWkh5.jpg

I think it's slowly time to make a video "Axl being pain in the ass: NITL edition" :rofl-lol:

Was it coincidence??? I DON'T THINK SO!!!! :P

@Andy14, yes,  please do that!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Andy14 said:

Omg thank you! :hug: You are the best :headbang:

This is for you :wub:

mNQaVu.gif

eaWkh5.jpg

I think it's slowly time to make a video "Axl being pain in the ass: NITL edition" :rofl-lol:

I fixated on the white hat, apparently, look at the SMILESSSS, it was great seeing it on the big screen :wub:

Edited by giuls
  • Like 3

Guys, I wasn't saying there was any deeper meaning to Slash's and Axl's pocket bandanas, I was only speculating about the origins of this particular "fashion statement" or whatever it should be called.

I'm well aware Axl wasn't trying to signal the world he likes to take it up the ass from big hairy guys or something.

Probably.

On 11.6.2017 at 1:18 AM, Blackstar said:

I've read that bandanas have also been used by street gangs (gang members had them sticking out of their pockets when they didn't wear them around their face) since the 60s-70s for identification purposes (each gang had its own colours) as well as for practical reasons (they are easy to get rid of in case there was encounter with the police).

Probably this is how they became a rock accessory, symbolizing an outlaw culture or something.

Hadn't thought of that, but you're right, this theory makes a whole lot of sense.

On 11.6.2017 at 0:04 AM, Tori72 said:

About the handkerchief in ass pockets in the gay scene. Yeah, heard and read about that as well. But that was not with loooong cloth like that but with small colorful things.

Ah, and Bruce Springsteen did it, of course and that's when t went to be a straight rock n roll thing.

Axl's scarf remind me more of Steven Tyler and his scarves. Even though he's got them wrapped around his mic stand. So Axl's scarf is a reminder of the old school rock n roll / hardrock scene?

You know, I always pictured it the way Slash and Axl did it. 

Probably because the first time I ran across the hankie code was a long ass time ago on a really dumb/trollish thread either here or on another forum where someone "analyzed" what Axl's and Slash's bandanas in various pictures meant.

(And no, I don't remember the results anymore :lol:)

7 hours ago, killuridols said:

:wow: :wow: :wow:

BROKEBACK MOUNTAIN!!!!

Yeeeah.... especially the second and third pic. 

And the cowboy hat sure doesn't help either :P

Edited by Frey
  • Like 3

17 hours ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Well I'm going to be chanting SLASH when he comes back home in a few days time :wub:

Try chanting Slaxl:ph34r:

17 hours ago, Italian girl said:

someone from the crowd screamed :axl I love you..

he smiled and replied,.. oh and I love you too.. 

(waving his hand like  the queen :P )

he was sooooo sweet!!

If Someone yell "Axl,  Slash loves You!":ph34r:

14 hours ago, KMS said:

@Andy14, I've got the material for the GIF for you :-)

For Slaxl moment check 2:40. Enjoy all Slaxl fanatics :P

What are You trying to do Axl? :awesomeface::rolleyes:

11 hours ago, warrocks said:

It seems as slash said something to him?.... Probably something like "be careful honey? :lol:

:rolleyes:

Finally a smile from Slash after all those tease tht Axl did N'Slash didnt react at all

Anyone dare to give T-shirts for Slash "SL" N' Axl "AXL" on the back  N' cat/cool pic on the front to make it not too obvious?:awesomeface:B-)

Edited by SerenityScorp
  • Like 1

47 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Anyone who has been to the shows.. Are flags allowed in?

I have a flag. Its only a Union Jack with a couple of messages on it, we were gonna throw it to the stage. 

yes they are, but you have to ask it politely to the security :)

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Andy14 said:

@Lumikki and @Tori72 hope we'll get such a video of you from Munich :rofl-lol:

LOL

I hope not. There's a word: Fremdschämen and I don't know how to translate it. :rofl-lol:

There's nothing wrong with going for meeting Axl (or whoever), having an autograph and whatnot, if that's what you want but it's not me. Especially not screaming like banshee in a crowd of crazy fans.

Edited by Tori72
  • Like 3

4 hours ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Anyone who has been to the shows.. Are flags allowed in?

I have a flag. Its only a Union Jack with a couple of messages on it, we were gonna throw it to the stage. 

Not here, lol, but we are not parameter of anything :lol:

You should tie the flag in your neck as if it was a part of your outfit or wear it as a belt. They wouldn't tell you to get rid of your "clothes".... I guess... :ph34r:

2 hours ago, Andy14 said:

@Lumikki and @Tori72 hope we'll get such a video of you from Munich :rofl-lol:

Seriously, how can anyone say in Argentina we are more savage and "desperate" than this people? :shrugs:

It was only a handful of us at Axl's hotel and no one was being this crazy or anything as to come deliver a message that "Axl doesn't want screams so if you behave he will come down".

Fuck off, liars. I'm utterly disappointed and mad :max:

• Like 2