GNR Women's Discussion - Part 2

alfierose

I wonder if Axl is going to wear that hat again tonight, I'm going to be disappointed if he doesn't, he looks like Noddy Holder in it :lol:

I like the jacket though, nice US and UK flag together after all the terrorist bullshit happening here. I'm sure that's what it was meant to mean. 

• Like 1

Hi :ph34r:

I was without the internet all day yesterday, so I missed everything :facepalm:. But I'm back and stronger than ever :rofl-lol:

Not sure I'll be able to read the show thread, so what is the most important thing that happened? :ph34r:

Thanks for the video @Blackstar and @BorderlineCrazy looooool, wtf is Axl doing there? Poor Slash is always giving his best and the crazy ginger ruins it all :rofl-lol:. I love it :lol:

@MillionsOfSpiders great to see you survived :headbang:. Enjoy your round 2 tonight. 

Btw. I loved Axl's UK jacket (not the hat though :max:)

• Like 1

11 hours ago, BorderlineCrazy said:

This one is a bit better (still not perfect :(). Axl was so immersed in whatever it is that he was doing :rofl-lol:

I think Axl doing airr guitar imagining Him playing like Slash

8 hours ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Not any classic Slaxl but i did notice Slash goes up to Axl quite a lot. I wasn't expecting that as everyone says he's very cold to Axl and it's Axl who goes to Slash but not last night. 

Yeah! finally its Slash turn to reply all those tease N'love tht Axl gave to Him before

12 hours ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

I wonder if Axl is going to wear that hat again tonight, I'm going to be disappointed if he doesn't, he looks like Noddy Holder in it :lol:

I like the jacket though, nice US and UK flag together after all the terrorist bullshit happening here. I'm sure that's what it was meant to mean. 

Yup...he did haha!

• Like 1

22 hours ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Everyone in the pit seemed to be really rocking, not many at all with their phones out. It was like a proper old school rock show :) 

Vocals had some weak spots but also some really epic moments too. Axl rocked from start to finish, I can't complain about his weaker moments at all. He was fantastic!! That outfit was hilarious, the jacket got a one song cameo but the hat made a return in the encore :lol:

Thay's great you enjoyed it, too bad for the fighting, i hope noone got hurt

20 hours ago, janrichmond said:

@MillionsOfSpiders I was at the back and the sound was really good:) I'm in GC tomorrow so i'll expect better views but worse sound.

I loved The Seeker!! Hated TIL.

I'm so tired now but it was a great show.

Night x

Glad you have a great time 

14 hours ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Not any classic Slaxl but i did notice Slash goes up to Axl quite a lot. I wasn't expecting that as everyone says he's very cold to Axl and it's Axl who goes to Slash but not last night. 

That's good, REVENGE FOR AXL :rofl-lol:

14 hours ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Lol!! I noticed that and he did, that's exactly what it looked like from where I was too. He actually turned his head as he walked past Slash to look at it :lol:

:rofl-lol: Axl enjoying the good things in life, amazing

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

He dedicated KOHD to the victims and their families of the terrorist attacks and Grenfell fire. 

Yes,i'm imagined this , Axl love the brits,i  happy for you  enjoy this  shows ☺

• Like 2

Just now, Ratam said:

Yes,i'm imagined this , Axl love the brits,i  happy for you  enjoy this  shows ☺

Thank you. He stumbled his words when saying what he wanted, out of nerves I think, everybody in the stadium loved it though. You know what... Axl has finally played the UK with GnR without any problems ?And he bossed it too!! 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Thank you. He stumbled his words when saying what he wanted, out of nerves I think, everybody in the stadium loved it though. You know what... Axl has finally played the UK with GnR without any problems ?And he bossed it too!! 

Lucky no  that nothing happened for the crowd  and for  Guns,i'm  first has scared  for  tragedy ?

Heeeey Bitches, ITS FUCKING PAGE 200 OF THE SECOND WOMEN'S THREAD!!! :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

Also, happy Father's Day to any of you who have had to play a father's role in your family and of course, happy Father's Day to your own fathers and the guys from the band who are fathers :book:

That's my speech for the day. Now onto some pictures!

----

Another one to the collection of women touching Axl's belly... What's up with that shit?? :question: #iwouldntdare

Edited by killuridols
  • Like 3

I was in the queue with Afro GnR fan for night one!! Awww good for him that he met Axl :) 

That is her from The Kills behind them, she wore that top on the Friday so he must've met him on the backstage tour? :wow:

The top security guard said the band were doing the meet and greet backstage, and then we all laughed at him!! He swore blind Axl and Slash were already there backstage signing things, it might be true then, and we all took the piss out of him so much :lol: