GNR Women's Discussion - Part 2

alfierose

Has anyone else noticed the lack of redheads in Slash's Instagram posts besides me?

Either Slash is getting some from a certain redhead  or he (or someone from his camp) reads this thread on occasion and decided to stop with the redhead posts. 

1 hour ago, Andy14 said:

:smiley-confused2:

Where's @Frey btw? Has he abandoned us? :max:

Yeah, with that pic, it didn't happen again :shrugs::P 

Oh and about @Frey, he finally couldn't handle us anymore...We all knew this day was coming :ph34r:

giphy.gif

3 hours ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

I don't think any of the CD songs went down very well at all. 

I noticed that as well. The drop of energy among the crowd from Brownstone to CD is so noticeable, the crowd seems to go from completely over the moon mood to dead man mood. It made me almost sad, cause I kinda dig CD the song and I enjoyed it live, but everyone around me was like 'wtf is this shit'. And the same thing happened with Better and TIL. TIL got courtesy claps :shrugs:

Edited by dgnr
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, purplestargirl said:

Been wondering about Frey myself...isn't he the boss of the Slaxl committee (albeit relucantly)?

He is a traitor He choose Daxl now instead of Slaxl:max:

Too lazy to read the London's thread,  Anything interesting? 

Edited by SerenityScorp

7 minutes ago, Georgina Arriaga said:

Hello, long time lurker....

Bring this article here:

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/3837676/axl-rose-tom-jones-break-up-bash/

Is there a picture with Axl and the lady of The Kills.

Saludos

Hi and welcome :)

Thank you for the news! ....................... Kind of "bad news", though............. Axl drinking like an idiot again and making awful headlines :facepalm:

And yes, that's the singer from The Kills..... so, maybe @Tori72's informer was not so mistaken at last :shrugs:

nintchdbpict000332719856.jpg?strip=all&w

:thumbsdown:

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, killuridols said:

Hi and welcome :)

Thank you for the news! ....................... Kind of "bad news", though............. Axl drinking like an idiot again and making awful headlines :facepalm:

And yes, that's the singer from The Kills..... so, maybe @Tori72's informer was not so mistaken at last :shrugs:

nintchdbpict000332719856.jpg?strip=all&w

:thumbsdown:

What's he doing there? Holding up a mouse?!

5 hours ago, janrichmond said:

Yeah i hate TIL it really dampens the mood. Not really loving November Rain either, It was so fucking hot and Axl had these chilled drinks on top of his piano and i wanted those drinks so bad :lol:

While my show in SF last summer was freezing! That damn SF bay wind! The Alamodome is a covered stadium so hopefully that will be better. :) We will see!

1 hour ago, Georgina Arriaga said:

Hello, long time lurker....

Bring this article here:

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/3837676/axl-rose-tom-jones-break-up-bash/

Is there a picture with Axl and the lady of The Kills.

Saludos

That must have been quite the party if Tom Jones hit the dance floor. :lol:

I think it's cool.  Axl is a night owl, no way he's retiring to bed after a show in a world class city.  It's part of his legend.  

• Like 3

8 hours ago, killuridols said:

Ugh... I'm sorry but from those videos, you can see the bandana doesn't help at all and the hats, at least, hide the horrible/terrible frizz of his hair :facepalm:

Why you hatin' on frizzy hair?  Some of us just have frizzies in our old middle age.  It's OK.  :kiss:

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Tori72 said:

What's he doing there? Holding up a mouse?!

It's just her hair. It does look like a dead mouse though :lol:

I knew he wouldn't leave London without making it into The Sun :lol:

I suppose it's okay for him to have the occasional blow out, I saw plenty of blokes his age that same night in a much worse state than Axl. 

• Like 2

I don't mind Party Axl as long as he doesn't pay 20yo models to join them or leaves with a bunch of them while he's drunk senseless or stuff like that.

I prefer Slash's or Duff's way of not making it into the Sun with their partying - if they party. But Axl won't ask me for my preferance anyway. :)

Seriously I couldn't care less as long as it's not sleazy.

It looked like a dead mouse on my mobile - now on computer I can see it's her hair, @MillionsOfSpiders :lol:

• Like 1

I don't care if he parties occasionally, as long as he's professional and he hasn't a problem with alcohol i don't see the problem in living it up a little.

Sooo, the rumour about the Kills' singer maybe isn't complete bullshit, good, good, a mature woman

• Like 3