GNR Women's Discussion - Part 2

alfierose

19 minutes ago, Tori72 said:

Absolutely! :rofl-lol: :rofl-lol: :rofl-lol: Can't imagine this in any other country. Especially not in Germany as we famously don't have any sense of humour whatsoever. :lol:

lol, kind of have to agree with that. been in germany and sense of humour is pretty down to nil :facepalm:

37 minutes ago, Tori72 said:

Exactly! We need CSI work. NOW!

To a girl from this forum, the one she met him last year and he signed her tattoo. She held a banner saying "axl, blow us a kiss". :max:

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Andy14 said:

To a girl from this forum, the one she met him last year and he signed her tattoo. She held a banner saying "axl, blow us a kiss". :max:

Hehehe....should try the same ?

13 hours ago, Asia said:

God, girls, it was just amazing. Amazing and unbelievable. Best night of my life. And I also lost all excitement before this, I even regretted buying the ticket. It turned out an experience I would sell a kidney for.

They are... well, I'm lost for words. They are in a league of their own. Nothing compares to them, nothing! It was magic, a musical orgy, three hour long greatest high ever, I don't even know how to describe this.

Axl sounded amazing, no Mickey at all, the mickey is 99% you tube I think, his voice was solid, strong, melodic and really good, rasp or no rasp. Even NR and YCBM sounded great. Coma was just, aaa, I almost died of bliss, I swear.

I was at the rail on the right side of the stage and when they ran there I had Axl like three meters from me, or Slash or Duff, and they were coming there often, it was surreal. God, I waved at Axl once and he waved back smiling, it was so cool.

There were at least three or four litle Slaxl moments when Axl put his arm around Slash or leaned on his shoulder. One of those happened right before my eyes. I cheered like an idiot (hopefully maybe they didn't see it, but I just couldn't resist)! Generally they seem very okey with one another, like I said Axl touched him several times, there's an evident aura of easiness and things being just right between them. Axl looks at Slash very often, when Slash plays, they often exchange looks or smile or something as they pass by each other and the moment when they stood next to each other in Coma was just magical. Such a great feeling of togetherness. I'm right now more convinced than ever that hings really are fine between them. Which of course makes Axl happy and Axl is happy. He runs around like crazy almost all the time, I'm really impressed with his fitness and unbelievable enrgy. He smiles all the time, he mimics us the audience and our stupid gestures and lauges, he,s extremely nice and smiles at every eye contact, he's really great! Slash is more ofcused, he's in a world of his own, very concentrated. Only every so often he comes back to reality (for example, cause Axl forces him too, haha) and then maybe he sees you, probably cause he sometimes smiled. But mostly he was focused. Focused not bored. Those idiots who consider it boredom are out of their minds.

Well, his playing is amazing, the sound of his guitar can put you in a trance simply. Every now and then also Duff would run near and talk to us, trying to understand ehat people were screaming to him, trying to answer. They way they keep in contact with the audience or rather with particular fans is amazing. Makes you fell as if they invited you personally to their party. It,s just surreal.

I will write more about particular songs and other stuff later on when I'm back home and reunited  with my laptop but it was the night of my life. Now I'm down, cause it's over. I wanna dump everything and just follow them on tour forever, hahaha. 

:wow: amazing! And thank you for the Slaxl moments !

16 hours ago, purplestargirl said:

I live in a part of the Pacific Northwest that has a lot of hippies.

Neither for me. Sluff. :smiley-confused2:

What I mean is Their Fashion sense

4 hours ago, money honey said:

Gaaaagh! More importantly, to whom did he blow the kiss?!?!:wow:

Slash's jealous 

3 hours ago, Andy14 said:

Maybe I could bring a banner "Axl,  Blow Slash a kiss" to GN'R Concert someday:smiley-confused2:

I couldnt imagine if young Axl doin'tht,  or He ever did tht before? 

Edited by SerenityScorp
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, money honey said:

Gaaaagh! More importantly, to whom did he blow the kiss?!?!:wow:

4 hours ago, Tori72 said:

Exactly! We need CSI work. NOW!

Her name is Styne or Stine, lol and she's from Norway (I hope I got that right). I've seen her posting here sometimes. Imma try her username @NorwegianGirl.... I hope I got that right :nervous:

• Like 2

@MillionsOfSpiders Slash did the new intro for Better here too, i was like what the fuck but i knew it couldn't be a new song so i was like ??? Did i forget a song?

@Asia i'm happy you had fun, great review, and yes, if i had doubts this was just for money and i didn't, after my concert i wouldn't have any, they aren't that good as actors :lol:

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Tori72 said:

Absolutely! :rofl-lol: :rofl-lol: :rofl-lol: Can't imagine this in any other country. Especially not in Germany as we famously don't have any sense of humour whatsoever. :lol:

Noooo, you Germans have a great sense of humour! A bit dark, sarcastic, and deadpan, but definitely know how to have a good laugh and not take yourselves too seriously :) 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Andy14 said:

Mind blown. Can't stop watching the video. I love him more than ever. Why the fuck did I not think of that??!!

32 minutes ago, killuridols said:

Bummer :cry:

Aw no! Poor fans! I also feel for the band and especially Axl. With their history, and now by contrast their outstanding timekeeping this tour, this will really annoy them too.

Edit: just noticed the German and English are not quite the same. The German says the show is being " temporarily interrupted ". The English made me think the show was late starting.

Edited by money honey