GNR Women's Discussion - Part 2

alfierose

20 hours ago, dgnr said:

@Asia, glad you had a great time!! And that you got to see all that Slaxl. What do you think about a Slaxl new vid now? :ph34r:

@Jane M.@Kris_1989

Would not be a bad idea, probably, if I ever find enough time... Now, I can't think of anything at all, though, cause I feel like shit, after this show I just can't come back to reality... When something is just too good, it is kind of bad for you, ironically :P I guess I'll but myself some beer or wine and get drunk...

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Tori72 said:

Excuse me but this facial expression give me the creeps. :smiley-confused2:

I'm creeped out for a different reason and I feel so uncomfortable when I look at Duff's face, in a picture he sent to his wife. :nervous:

And Duff, quit taking fashion advice from Axl. Your style is much better. Aside from the patterned shirts and the hats.

Edited by purplestargirl

6 minutes ago, purplestargirl said:

I'm creeped out for a different reason and I feel so uncomfortable when I look at Duff's face, in a picture he sent to his wife. :nervous:

And Duff, quit taking fashion advice from Axl. Your style is much better. Aside from the patterned shirts and the hats.

Yes because of that too :facepalm::lol:

Guys, I just noticed you can hear Axl.... uuh "appreciating art" on Nando's latest Instagram story. I have no idea how to share an Insta story though (is that even possible?), so check it out before it disappears again.

5 hours ago, killuridols said:

A clear indication that the new millennium relationship to root for is DAXL :headbang:

I've been saying that for a long time :awesomeface::smiley-confused2:

Seriously though that pic of Duff creeps me out too. It's a bit voyeuristic. Like he's trying to be all sexy and smoldering for his wife (or whatever the hell this is supposed to be), and she then shares it with the rest of the world :lol::facepalm:

13 hours ago, Georgina Arriaga said:

Asia, I read your review in the Gdansk thread...it was awesome....

I laugh a lot with your description of Killing Joe....:lol:

Thanks for sharing 

You're welcome. Killing Joke lived up to their name, as far as I am concerned. Good they came out afterwards and made me forget very quickly :lol:

@Asia, glad you had a great time!! And that you got to see all that Slaxl. What do you think about a Slaxl new vid now? 

Until I get myself to do this, I'll leave you with something I found that is not mine but I found it quite nice :) 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Frey said:

Seriously though that pic of Duff creeps me out too. It's a bit voyeuristic. Like he's trying to be all sexy and smoldering for his wife (or whatever the hell this is supposed to be), and she then shares it with the rest of the world :lol::facepalm:

I think was just intended for her. If my SO sent me a picture with a sweet message attached, I would not share it with anyone since it was intended for my eyes only. I personally think it was a bit rude of Mrs. McKagan to share it with the world when it seems all Duff wanted to do was send her a picture and a message.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Frey said:

Guys, I just noticed you can hear Axl.... uuh "appreciating art" on Nando's latest Instagram story. I have no idea how to share an Insta story though (is that even possible?), so check it out before it disappears again.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Asia said:

Until I get myself to do this, I'll leave you with something I found that is not mine but I found it quite nice :) 

:wub:

I like the concept of that video. Pretty moving (although I personally would have dedicated less time dwelling on the old stuff and a bit more time on the "bitter drama years" and a lot more time on the recent Slaxl stuff). Song choice is great too.

@Asia If you ever do decide to make another Slaxl video, let us know. We can help by posting all of our favorite NITL Slaxl pictures and videos or something :P Or we could make a list of all the new Slaxl moments out there that could be included.

7 hours ago, killuridols said:
19 hours ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

So after the flannel shirt..

Bandana with hat :rofl-lol:

A clear indication that the new millennium relationship to root for is DAXL :headbang:

That pic :scared::lol:

But hold on a sec, girls... :max:

If Duff dressing like Axl is an indication for Daxl, then what is this?

A "Nobody knows I'm a lesbian" shirt, the bandana with backwards baseball cap combo...

That's not just vaguely Axl-ish (like Duff in his recent pictures), but downright copying Axl's style :awesomeface:

tumblr_ok5h1xhzN71w1qodho5_540.jpg

tumblr_oopn4hJHtY1vkt6tqo1_1280.jpg

See? Slaxl is real :awesomeface:

But here's some more (potential?) Daxl for you. Isn't that leather jacket Duff is wearing here Axl's?

Or is my brain just making shit up because it automatically assumes all purple and pink clothing items must belong to Axl? :P

tumblr_oplcffKGSg1vkt6tqo6_1280.jpg

tumblr_oplcffKGSg1vkt6tqo5_1280.jpg

Edited by Lumikki
  • Like 3

@Lumikki Omg!!!:wow::wow: Never seen Slash wear tht tshirt before!! Dats defnitely Slaxl!! I didnrt know if bandana N' backward cap is Slaxl but We never seen Slash wear bandana before so yeah it could be Slaxl

19458264_10207259930655706_1489381097_n.gif?fallback=1&oh=f0648eb778f3ca65df6de600097edae0&oe=59504F4D

The thing about Slash wear Nobody Knows Im a Lesbian tshirt is He wear tht when He's old so it maybe during the feud era :wow: This passive agressivenes

Edited by SerenityScorp

5 hours ago, Frey said:

He must be the biggest fan of Slash's instagram. ;)

plus the Axl's style fashion choices @Lumikki mentioned....How come these two idiots could be so long without each other? :facepalm:. They're both the same—six of one and half a dozen of the other. 

Looks like the big tree are serious when it comes to hats...but Duff, really? Izzy's style, now Axl's....what will come next? A blue wig? :rofl-lol:

12 minutes ago, Andy14 said:

He must be the biggest fan of Slash's instagram. ;)

plus the Axl's style fashion choices @Lumikki mentioned....How come these two idiots could be so long without each other? :facepalm:. They're both the same—six of one and half a dozen of the other. 

Looks like the big tree are serious when it comes to hats...but Duff, really? Izzy's style, now Axl's....what will come next? A blue wig? :rofl-lol:

No, a top hat

15 hours ago, Frey said:

Why does the pic creep people out and what the hell does that mean? :question:

It's a normal kind of funny picture. Not sexy at all. Maybe he was just showing her the hat....

Americans are so weird...... like prude but at the same time, they do the worst things when it comes to sex.

15 hours ago, purplestargirl said:

I think was just intended for her. If my SO sent me a picture with a sweet message attached, I would not share it with anyone since it was intended for my eyes only. I personally think it was a bit rude of Mrs. McKagan to share it with the world when it seems all Duff wanted to do was send her a picture and a message.

She didn't share the message, did she?

I don't see how it is rude to show a picture like that. It is just him with a bandana and hat on, not on boxers showing her his boner :facepalm:

13 hours ago, SerenityScorp said:

Subtitles please.... :popcorn:

6 hours ago, NorwegianGirl said:

Haha, Stine and yes I am?You got it right! And yes, me and my friend held up the banner for Axl and he blew us the kiss! ?? 8 hours in the que to be at the rail infront of the catwalk! But I'd say it was all worth it! Was thinking about making a post about it. Just got home from Gdansk!

Cool!! Yay!!! :headbang:

That's great you got a kiss from him... it is a rare occurrence, lol.... and I'm sure you deserve it if you queued for 8 hours!! Man... I couldn't do that, not even for Axl :confused:.... but it goes once more to show that people who get to meet him and the rest of the band too, usually put on a big effort for that to happen. Some others think it is due mainly to luck but it is not like that... of course there's a big luck component but if you don't move your ass to places nothing will ever happen.

Congrats girl :)

----

@BorderlineCrazy yeah, we can say he's taken it from Izzy too and maybe that's where Axl got it in first place.... I'm an ignorant when it comes to hat names but I think the ones Izzy wear are a different type, though... more like a bowl, while Axl's are called Fedora's, I think?

@Lumikki looooool, great find!!! :shocked: I'm sure that's Axl's jacket Duff is wearing!!! Which confirms their own sayings about sharing clothes one more time.

1 hour ago, killuridols said:

Why does the pic creep people out and what the hell does that mean? :question:

It's a normal kind of funny picture. Not sexy at all. Maybe he was just showing her the hat....

Americans are so weird...... like prude but at the same time, they do the worst things when it comes to sex.

She didn't share the message, did she?

I don't see how it is rude to show a picture like that. It is just him with a bandana and hat on, not on boxers showing her his boner :facepalm:

Subtitles please.... :popcorn:

Cool!! Yay!!! :headbang:

That's great you got a kiss from him... it is a rare occurrence, lol.... and I'm sure you deserve it if you queued for 8 hours!! Man... I couldn't do that, not even for Axl :confused:.... but it goes once more to show that people who get to meet him and the rest of the band too, usually put on a big effort for that to happen. Some others think it is due mainly to luck but it is not like that... of course there's a big luck component but if you don't move your ass to places nothing will ever happen.

Congrats girl :)

----

@BorderlineCrazy yeah, we can say he's taken it from Izzy too and maybe that's where Axl got it in first place.... I'm an ignorant when it comes to hat names but I think the ones Izzy wear are a different type, though... more like a bowl, while Axl's are called Fedora's, I think?

@Lumikki looooool, great find!!! :shocked: I'm sure that's Axl's jacket Duff is wearing!!! Which confirms their own sayings about sharing clothes one more time.

Thank you so much!! ?And I agree. Things like this & meeting him (them) it takes some effort involved!

• Like 1

On 6/23/2017 at 9:19 PM, purplestargirl said:

Pretty soon they're going to be cuddling on stage like they used to. Just wait and see.

I certainly hope so. We need some 2017 Slaxl cuddling!

On 6/24/2017 at 10:17 AM, Frey said:

I find Susan a bit OTT on soc med too. Like she shared a pic of Duff in the bath. And pics of their date nights. Oversharing.

11 hours ago, NorwegianGirl said:

Thank you so much!! ?And I agree. Things like this & meeting him (them) it takes some effort involved!

I am SOOOO jealous!! The video of that kiss is one of the sweetest things I've ever seen. And his smile right after! I queued for nine hours in the pouring rain to be at the railing in Slane and like you it was so worth it... but I never thought of bringing a banner... your kiss was well deserved!

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, money honey said:

I certainly hope so. We need some 2017 Slaxl cuddling!

I find Susan a bit OTT on soc med too. Like she shared a pic of Duff in the bath. And pics of their date nights. Oversharing.

I am SOOOO jealous!! The video of that kiss is one of the sweetest things I've ever seen. And his smile right after! I queued for nine hours in the pouring rain to be at the railing in Slane and like you it was so worth it... but I never thought of bringing a banner... your kiss was well deserved!

Wow! I hope you got a good spot, you deserved it!!