GNR Women's Discussion - Part 2

alfierose

14 hours ago, killuridols said:

Why does the pic creep people out and what the hell does that mean? :question:

It's a normal kind of funny picture. Not sexy at all. Maybe he was just showing her the hat....

Americans are so weird...... like prude but at the same time, they do the worst things when it comes to sex.

She didn't share the message, did she?

I don't see how it is rude to show a picture like that. It is just him with a bandana and hat on, not on boxers showing her his boner :facepalm:

Subtitles please.... :popcorn:

Cool!! Yay!!! :headbang:

That's great you got a kiss from him... it is a rare occurrence, lol.... and I'm sure you deserve it if you queued for 8 hours!! Man... I couldn't do that, not even for Axl :confused:.... but it goes once more to show that people who get to meet him and the rest of the band too, usually put on a big effort for that to happen. Some others think it is due mainly to luck but it is not like that... of course there's a big luck component but if you don't move your ass to places nothing will ever happen.

Congrats girl :)

----

@BorderlineCrazy yeah, we can say he's taken it from Izzy too and maybe that's where Axl got it in first place.... I'm an ignorant when it comes to hat names but I think the ones Izzy wear are a different type, though... more like a bowl, while Axl's are called Fedora's, I think?

@Lumikki looooool, great find!!! :shocked: I'm sure that's Axl's jacket Duff is wearing!!! Which confirms their own sayings about sharing clothes one more time.

Who is that johanna insta ? Why was she with axl? I can hear him or am I def? .... Lost ... I'm lost hahah

17 minutes ago, killuridols said:

I know Dizzy doesn't get love here at all but come on... this is Women's Thread material!!! :heart:

Awwww...... how cute is that baby boy! :wub:

Can't believe I'm liking something Dizzy related but that pic is adorable. :lol: Same blue eyes as Dizzy too.

• Like 3

Read this coment

"Why is it that literally everything Guns N Roses do sounds amazing? This band could play 'Twinkle Twinkle Little Star' and it would sound better than most bands playing their biggest hit"

Ha! I really want to see AFD play Twinkle2 Little Star :rofl-lol:

• Like 1

Wow, Axl is being so nice these days :heart: If I was as crazy as he is, I'd think his soul left his body and was replaced by another one :P

5 minutes ago, SerenityScorp said:

Read this coment

Ha! I really want to see AFD play Twinkle2 Little Star :rofl-lol:

I wouldn't want to hear that to be honest buy I totally agree with the comment. The chemistry between those five guys was the closest thing to perfection this world has ever witnessed, they could do no fn' wrong! :headbang:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Georgina Arriaga said:

Lovely picture of Dizzy and his grandson ( I`m feeling soooo old!!)

In this little video posted in Instagram, Mr. Rose, after kicking something out of the stage, ask people if they are not hit for the thing he kick. I wish somebody tell him that the shirt tucked in his waist is useless

Awww...that's pretty sweet. This is a side of Axl I like seeing.

16 minutes ago, warrocks said:

Is axl mirroring Bon Jovi? All that sweetness you know....:lol:

Hmmm, actually.... yeah :ph34r:

4 hours ago, killuridols said:

I know Dizzy doesn't get love here at all but come on... this is Women's Thread material!!! :heart:

I'm not a fan of Dizzy but I love babies more than anything. Hope he'll enjoy his gorgeous grandson :heart:

Are you guys telling me that this kid:

8e48e6ce66662661b147fd13a1115cb9--axl-ro

... is the parent of this kid:

6 hours ago, killuridols said:

How is that possible, why I am so fucking old and I do wanna see that baby on Axl's arm! :wub: :D

And can I also say how sweet Axl is being worried he hit anyone with kicking this thing? What happened to this guy and can I have his meds, too? lol He loves cute little puppy fotos of him and Slash, he's blowing kisses to fans smiling ADORABLY, he meets fans, signs stuff and takes fotos and is worried for kicking something off the stage. Europe's good for Axl. He should stay here with us :awesomeface:

• Like 3

38 minutes ago, Tori72 said:

Are you guys telling me that this kid:

8e48e6ce66662661b147fd13a1115cb9--axl-ro

... is the parent of this kid:

How is that possible, why I am so fucking old and I do wanna see that baby on Axl's arm! :wub: :D

And can I also say how sweet Axl is being worried he hit anyone with kicking this thing? What happened to this guy and can I have his meds, too? lol He loves cute little puppy fotos of him and Slash, he's blowing kisses to fans smiling ADORABLY, he meets fans, signs stuff and takes fotos and is worried for kicking something off the stage. Europe's good for Axl. He should stay here with us :awesomeface:

He can buy house N' live with Slash like wht He wanted back then