GNR Women's Discussion - Part 2

alfierose

1 hour ago, SerenityScorp said:

He can buy house N' live with Slash like wht He wanted back then

This reminds me of Slash's interview about his pet snakes ?

So everyone in Guns N' Roses knows about Clyde?

Oh, yeah. A lot of people know about Clyde. We had another snake named Bonnie, who was a small retic, while Axl was living at my house. One night Axl was sleeping on the floor, and I woke up and couldn't sleep at about four in the morning. My snakes were kept off of one of the bathrooms, and there was a hole in the side of their cage that wasn't completely covered by a piece of wood. They would sometimes push out, crawl over the wood and come into the bedroom, which was no big deal.

But anyway, one night I woke up at four and saw this retic right next to Axl, who is sleeping on the floor. I woke Axl up and said, "Axl, don't move! Whatever you do, don't move!" (laughs). The snake was really close, just like this (Slash holds his hand in front of his face like a snake's head). This retic was just sitting there...and sitting there. And Axl's not a snake guy, man. The snake never would have bit him, but Axl didn't know that (laughs). I kept saying, "Don't move. Just stay there!" This went on for almost an hour.

So, did Axl get back to sleep that night after you put the snake away?

No. He never even slept on the floor again!

We've had snakes around the band in some way, shape or form for a long time. When we go on tour, what we do—or what I do—is go off with my security guard to zoos or snake parks or alligator farms or whatever. We go to all the museums and places like that when we have down time.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Tori72 said:

Europe's good for Axl. He should stay here with us :awesomeface:

Yes! Remember last year with ACDC when he was chatting with fans in Portugal, walking the streets of Spain, doing the China Exchange thing in London? He is different in Europe...positively different. He should move here for good :max::drool:

On 24/06/2017 at 5:16 PM, BorderlineCrazy said:

I don't know what's this Daxl you're talking about but to me it's clearly someone else Duff is copying, the same as always.

ob_3a03e7_izzy-stradlin-2012-london.jpg

7323117364_b2a0fcf3d7_b.jpg

Well we think it because since Axl reappeared in 09 he was wearing the damn hats.. with bandanna 

IMG_4398.JPG.4bf38cb2048664fb09949f542379d1ac.JPG

^ 09 Axl.. and then ever since..

IMG_4394.JPG.51c6b6879a9a3f635fb01d3900db4b34.JPG

IMG_4395.JPG.4a05fedd4386716fd6dc031fcc79765e.JPG

IMG_4402.JPG.4dd1398a47aefff1c04dbca4bd4d30d2.JPG

Even his emoji on here for the longest time was :axl: 

Only just recently they have got bigger and more grandma-ish. 

What is this hat collection frenzy anyway with the Guns n Roses dudes? Hilarious! It's nearly like some running gag. They have had all sorts of styles and shapes and swopped them amongst each other. Haven't noticed that in any other band. Did they talk about that in the beginning? Let's have a hat fetish and combine it with bandanas, share them and so on... So Izzy, Slash and Axl each had their a signature hat to begin with, even though Izzy had two, fashonista that he is.

Duff had to be the copycat then, until this day. And Steve's style always looked like the guy from Poison that Poison forgot about :D :awesomeface:

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Well we think it because since Axl reappeared in 09 he was wearing the damn hats.. with bandanna 

IMG_4398.JPG.4bf38cb2048664fb09949f542379d1ac.JPG

^ 09 Axl.. and then ever since..

IMG_4394.JPG.51c6b6879a9a3f635fb01d3900db4b34.JPG

IMG_4395.JPG.4a05fedd4386716fd6dc031fcc79765e.JPG

IMG_4402.JPG.4dd1398a47aefff1c04dbca4bd4d30d2.JPG

Even his emoji on here for the longest time was :axl: 

Only just recently they have got bigger and more grandma-ish. 

But his bandanas are normally red :P

We can say Axl was the first one to copy Izzy and now Duff is following :lol: (I'm surprised Fortus hasn't yet :ph34r:).

16 minutes ago, Tori72 said:

What is this hat collection frenzy anyway with the Guns n Roses dudes? Hilarious! It's nearly like some running gag. They have had all sorts of styles and shapes and swopped them amongst each other. Haven't noticed that in any other band. Did they talk about that in the beginning? Let's have a hat fetish and combine it with bandanas, share them and so on... So Izzy, Slash and Axl each had their a signature hat to begin with, even though Izzy had two, fashonista that he is.

Duff had to be the copycat then, until this day. And Steve's style always looked like the guy from Poison that Poison forgot about :D :awesomeface:

I assume they did talk about these things. Izzy was sort of the band's stylist in the beginning, wasn't he?

21 minutes ago, janrichmond said:

is that a yes then?

I said wait for the announcement of the ass-eating sea lion :smiley-confused2:

1 minute ago, NorwegianGirl said:

I'm going ? I made a new banner. "Axl for president". I'm sure sequrity will rip it out of my hands, again?

Omg, I can't wait to see/hear his comments on that one :lol:

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Why couldn't you be the Slash fan club runner and get us invited to some free shows and backstage. Could have got us to Paris or Prague. It's just not good enough Jan! :max:

:lol:

i know...i've let you down, i've let Slash down and most importantly i've let myself down...what can i say? Sorry just isn't enough in these situations.:P

• Like 1

How about "shove this banner up your lame ass...security!" 

The same ugly fella who ripped up the London beach balls, I'll bet! 

4 minutes ago, janrichmond said:

i know...i've let you down, i've let Slash down and most importantly i've let myself down...what can i say? Sorry just isn't enough in these situations.:P

Awwww, noooo :( They'll come back here, sure they will :) (to play Download 2018 lol)