GNR Women's Discussion - Part 2

alfierose

2 minutes ago, money honey said:

I like it! Awesome drawing skills. If I am like any GNR member in this pic, I am Izzy, the harassed mom :lol:

Haha, me too. :D

This pic is an old Women's Thread treasure as it was posted quite in the beginning of Thread 1, I think. And I had it as my avatar once for a short while.  (Wasn't around then but read afterwards). One of the cutest fanart I ever saw. Axl in his kilt and messed hair is so cute too.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Tori72 said:

Haha, me too. :D

This pic is an old Women's Thread treasure as it was posted quite in the beginning of Thread 1, I think. And I had it as my avatar once for a short while.  (Wasn't around then but read afterwards). One of the cutest fanart I ever saw. Axl in his kilt and messed hair is so cute too.

Yeah, it was posted back in the early days of WT's :heart:

The artist who made it is incredibly smart to have picked on the essential characteristic of each one of them and resume them in a drawing! Now that's talent, for fucks sake :drool:

Everything about it is perfect: the dimensions, the attitudes, the postures.... Such an imagination to envision this scenery that is absolutely true as well!

Genius. That's the word.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, money honey said:

When is Metallica? How are the post-gig blues going?

I'm still grumpy :lol: I wish I had the money honey, I would definitely be going to more Euro shows :P What can I do but hope they come back here soon :( (and moan and whinge in the meantime) 

Metallica are here in October, they're jobbing it around the arenas. I'm going to Birmingham because the LG is loud!!  :headbang: I would have bought tickets for Manchester too but they are charging £100 for just one lol. 

Edited by MillionsOfSpiders
  • Like 1

51 minutes ago, SerenityScorp said:

I love this one

IzzyBday2015 by gtneko

Is the artist Japanese or something? Otherwise the order of the pictures makes no sense.

If this is even supposed to be what I think it is, i.e. Axl looking up to Izzy and following him around his whole life with lots of conflicted feelings until they finally get their shit together as old men. Or something like that.

Edited by Frey
  • Like 1

@Frey I was wondering about the order of pics as well.

NOW, I got you all something. Feel free to hate me, but click this and enable flash first. :awesomeface:

It's dress up Izzy! OMG I just can't :rofl-lol::rofl-lol: Isn't he cute? :awesomeface:

Dress Up Chibi Izzy

dress_up_chibi_izzy_by_toejones.jpg

Sorry, can only post the link not the flash.

Ah, wanted to post that in the Wacky Thread and got too excited probably and fucked up. Anyway, enjoy :facepalm::rofl-lol:

• Like 3

25 minutes ago, Frey said:

Is the artist Japanese or something? Otherwise the order of the pictures makes no sense.

If this is even supposed to be what I think it is, i.e. Axl looking up to Izzy and following him around his whole life with lots of conflicted feelings until they finally get their shit together as old men. Or something like that.

Yes She is Japanese, I didnt realise tht, I guess since I read lots of manga, the order didnt really bothers Me

7 hours ago, Asia said:

By the way, did anyone understand what Axl says here after he tickles Slash around 3:20? Can't make it out...

I think the consensus back when that video first appeared was that Axl is saying "(he) ignores me." I just listened to it again, and yep, it still sounds like "ignores me" to my ears.

8 hours ago, Asia said:

But then why would they take all of them away, which I guess they do? Unlikely that "We love you" or something would set Axl off... Also Axl hasn't shown a smallest sign of irritation on stage for the last two years, so no need for that much caution, I'd say...

7 hours ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

There is a pattern here though. Axl notices and acknowledges the sign.. couple of minutes later here is mr security to snatch it away and rip it up. 

I think that is odd. 

Not necessarily.

In Munich, they immediately took the banner from the woman next to me when she started to hold it up. Long before Axl even had a chance to see it.

And it was a completely harmless banner too (it only said "Greetings from...").

So I do think that there seems to be a general "no banners" policy in place, no matter what's written on the banner.

And I also think that they actually are concerned about people having a good view and being able to enjoy the show. Like I described in my review, they carefully watched everyone and as soon as anyone started to become even slightly unpleasant to the people around, they got a warning. If they still didn't stop with their behavior (like that one crazy girl), they pulled them out.

18 hours ago, Tori72 said:

I saw the black beard guy in Munich too. He was chatting away with Fernando who was taking pictures of Axl's new girlfriend. He didn't do any thing in Munich and I can't remember people being pulled out during GnR. Maybe that speaks against us Germans being the most boring crowd in the world... who knows :facepalm::awesomeface:

That's because they pulled all the people out on our side and not yours :lol:

32 minutes ago, SerenityScorp said:

I love this one

IzzyBday2015 by gtneko

Baby Axl with the bowl cut and the backwards cap in the top right corner :wub:

And angry-crying "Izzy left me!"-Axl

:(

20 minutes ago, Tori72 said:

@Frey I was wondering about the order of pics as well.

NOW, I got you all something. Feel free to hate me, but click this and enable flash first. :awesomeface:

It's dress up Izzy! OMG I just can't :rofl-lol::rofl-lol: Isn't he cute? :awesomeface:

Dress Up Chibi Izzy

dress_up_chibi_izzy_by_toejones.jpg

Sorry, can only post the link not the flash.

Ah, wanted to post that in the Wacky Thread and got too excited probably and fucked up. Anyway, enjoy :facepalm::rofl-lol:

:lol:

And there are Axl, Slash, Duff and Steven versions too :lol:

Also, I'm apparently so used to seeing Axl in nothing but his underwear that he already looked dressed to me after I only put some boots and a bandana on him :rofl-lol:

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Lumikki said:

Also, I'm apparently so used to seeing Axl in nothing but his underwear that he already looked dressed to me after I only put some boots and a bandana on him :rofl-lol:

:rofl-lol:

More bowl hair Axl:lol:

2013-s-bill-kitkat.png

2013-axl-sandwich.jpg

Maybe You Guys will love this :lol:

2013-izax-20.png

Edited by SerenityScorp
  • Like 3

22 minutes ago, Lumikki said:

YES! Why the hell is there too much clothing? He only needs white shorts, a kilt, shoes, a bandana and a mesh shirt :max:

I wish I could play like this with real Axl :drool:

2 hours ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

I'm still grumpy :lol: I wish I had the money honey, I would definitely be going to more Euro shows :P What can I do but hope they come back here soon :( (and moan and whinge in the meantime) 

That's exactly how I feel and what I do (moan and whinge)... I'm with you on this one but I don't feel like suffering together makes that any better :P

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Asia said:

That's exactly how I feel and what I do (moan and whinge)... I'm with you on this one but I don't feel like suffering together makes that any better :P

No, nothing makes it better :( I thought it would be a nice ending to my GnR obsession for me, wrong wrong wrong :lol: It's only made me worse :cry:

3 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

No, nothing makes it better :( I thought it would be a nice ending to my GnR obsession for me, wrong wrong wrong :lol: It's only made me worse :cry:

Yes, exactly!!!! I thought the same and to the same effect :lol: Now I suffer, can't concentrate on work cause my mind is elsewhere, in the mean time shitloads of things that should be done long ago and aren't ar accumulating, it;s horrible :lol:

Edited by Asia
  • Like 1