GNR Women's Discussion - Part 2

alfierose

29 minutes ago, Alja said:

Prague is special piece of the world, inspiring with its vivid, magical athmosphere. And in the day of the concert Prague was incredibly generous to all of us in the unprotected field.

If I had insane amount of money I would choose Four seasons to stay just because you cannot get room with better view on Charles Bridge, Malá Strana and Castle (Kafka`s Prague).Be26BYG.jpg

I shot this in the morning after the concert from the riverside by the hotel (public accessible).

I've never been to Prague, but I've heard many people praising it. They say it's the most beautiful city in Europe. It would be a nice place to visit someday..

Edited by Fourteenbeers

1 hour ago, Lumikki said:

@Blackstar That is a great write-up of "The Curious Incident of Slash in the Nighttime". Should be indexed

Yes! I didn't know the saga...it was fascinating to read...I'm sure it was discussed before...but....after Weiland was fired, Duff and Slash continue their friendship with him? How Duff, Slash or even Axl reacted with Weiland's passing?

Interesting that Mark Canter said that he believes Slash really badmouth VR members, including Duff...

Thr GNR saga could fill an entire library....

Edit to add: I'm so glad for all the people who had a great time in Prague....

Edited by Georgina Arriaga

Just now, Fourteenbeers said:

I've never been to Prague, but I've heard many people praising it. They say it's the most beautiful city in Europe (sorry Paris ;)). It would be a nice place to visit someday..

I`ve been to many cities across the world (from Buenos Aires to Lima, LA, Frisco, Vegas, Seattle to Tokyo, Kyoto, even Auckland, and, of course, many European cities). My tip (apart from) Prague is Krakow, in its own way more intimate than Prague. Paris is nice, but Prague is love. I was there for a week straight few years ago and I all I did was drifting around. Even these days around concert I let myself got sucked by its meandering streets - the history goes around and every time I find something new and unexpected. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Lumikki said:

@Andy14 @Hejanne @Sekh-met and everyone else who was at the Prague show- so happy you had a great time and also jealous, because it seems like you got to see one of the best shows on this tour so far :wow::P That setlist is amazing and the guys seemed to be in a great mood :wub:

Let's make Vienna one of the best too! :awesomeface: If we all make it to the front it will be because axl will see us and it will make him happy :ph34r: 

But yeah damn it was soo good! :wow::drool: I need more ass :wub:

17 minutes ago, Andy14 said:

Huge ass thanks go to @Hejanne, @Sekh-met and @hair of the dog :hug:

:hug: thank you too! And also thanks again for finding the hotel ..and I believe that I should thank @killuridols as well for this! ^_^ 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Andy14 said:

I also loved the moment when Gio was sorting out something in the audience and Axl asked him "Gio, you have a PROBLEM?" and "I gotta do what Gio says or he'll kick MY ASS" You can hear it here:

Hide contents

My little sister was there: There was a drunk guy doing mess and those local security guys in orange vests did nothing about it. Then came Gio, ("the guy I would not want to mess up with" as said my sister), grabbed him by the neck and pulled from the crowd, people helped him to pass legs; then cheered him very much. He was walking around with big protecting one earphones like panther all the time.

@EricA and I were front row Duff side rock3 :duff::wub: and had the time of our lives. it was spectacular.

we hope our hometown vienna will be also as crazy as we are. I ll be front row again in vienna. somewhere between duff and Axl :wub: 

I hope i can get some attention of them too...would be so heart warming.. or meet them im vienna anywhere.. I d also like to meet Richard. he is cool and as long as izzy is not back I am fine with Richard.

• Like 2

Awwww the Princesses from the cold thanked me, hahahaha @Andy14 @Hejanne and @Sekh-met :heart: :wub: :hug:

That was something fun to do!!! Nothing to thank for ^_^ ... I really wanted Andy to have something from one of them big threes!! (trees, lol) and I'm very happy to know that, by guilty association, the other Princesses got it as well :lol:

Awesome review and photos and best of all, adventures!!! :headbang:

Now it's the time for our Princess @Lumikki :ph34r:

Speaking of....... OMG Lumikki, thank you for updating the whole crazy Perla/Slash/Meegan thing. I didn't have time today to go back on that. I see the SpankyHankywhatever returned to fight the other people back! :wow:
I don't know who are Nicole and David??? This looks like a really good reality show drama :rofl-lol:
BTW, Spanky sounds like one bitter poster from this forum, looool. If people were not saying she is Perla, I'd bet my dollars it is that person.

And the other bitchisbackwacko.... please.... she says "meegan is mentally ill in the head" :laugh:  Yeah, because one could be mentally ill in the ass!!! :facepalm::facepalm:

I dont understand the Italy reference and that user joy she mentions... what does she mean? That woman is effing clueless... Meegan does not mean to take up Kat's role at all. She just wants to take pictures for her and share with the people who follow her on Instagram. What's the sin?? TB and the whole crew make videos and take pictures of the show. I am grateful for all those little tidbits they share with the fans. Anyone upset because of that is just jealous or I dont know what problem they have!

• Like 4

43 minutes ago, Hejanne said:

You need to find their hotel in Paris and Vienna as well. Just for the fun of it of course :ph34r:

Fernandos wife posted an Instagram story with their location on it. I checked and it is a hotel, so they are likely there. 

Edited by MillionsOfSpiders

1 hour ago, Andy14 said:

Alright, here's my show review. Bigger than Axl's ass. I posted one in the show thread, so this one will be similar but a bit adjusted for this thread :ph34r:

When you were walking the streets of Prague it was hard to ignore something GNR related was going on....many people in GNR shirts everywhere....I got to the venue at 11:30, right on time to hear the soundcheck. People were already waiting at the gates and when Axl started singing they all were applauding and screaming. It was so funny. 

The gates opened at 3pm and as all the people were pushing each other, one lovely guy knocked me down, so I ripped my jeans a bit and hurt my knee….but I got up asap and ran to the venue (checked my injury later). I had a great spot, together with @Hejanne. As I call it…Axl’s side…;). So we got a big dose of Mr. Rose. I just remembered that there were some italian guys behind me completely in love with Melissa. They kept shouting "you're beautiful, you're the best" etc. 

The show was absolutely amazing, from the first note until the end. Great sound, at least where I was standing. I wasn't there to take notes of every hits and misses because the band gave us more than 3 hours of great music so I really don't care if Slash fucked up some notes or Axl sang certain parts of the songs worse than he had done in London/München/Houston/etc...

The big three:

-:axl92:: Gotta love that guy. I saw him last year with ACDC, which was really great, but you can tell that GNR is HIS band and he really gave it all, he was all over the place...running, dancing, jumping, screaming, smiling, hardly leaving the stage (only for clothes changing), it was great seeing him at the back dancing during Coma or Slash's Estranged solos, he felt every note the band played...his stage presence and charisma is ginormous...he gets you, like it or not :wub:.

And....he is beautiful :drool:. Absolutey. I could see his green eyes from my spot :drool:. Great to see him wearing the cap again and taking off the shirt from his waist at the very end of the show. Ass time. Loooool. And I saw him playing the piano :wub:

19748679_10209794206316178_8815433218055709938_n.jpg?oh=3d4676e014c68ba6e65f65f8169f5d9b&oe=59CDDA09

-:slash:: His guitar skills are fascinating, he takes you to his own little world when he's playing the guitar...the world where everything is alright and where you want to stay forever :heart:. He was also running and jumping a lot giving us eargasm while doing what he knows the best...being a guitar god. I also noticed that he was moving his mouth while playing (very Angus-like lol) and there was something inside his mouth...I hope it was a chewing gum and not saliva. Looool. 

19732347_10209794196035921_9050506793938844042_n.jpg?oh=d85fe9ad629011710bda9cb82e95ac85&oe=59C9D899

-:duff:: Must be the coolest guy ever. He doesn't need to run or jump like a madman (oh hello, Axl and Slash :rofl-lol:) and still gets your attention. This is something Richard lacks. Was great to see Duff "communicating" with the audience. I hope he remembers playing in Prague this time. :max: He also looked great :heart:

19732216_10209794198875992_1151555655935196534_n.jpg?oh=51f8118d33ee38ac9b9486a26dd2ca3a&oe=5A0E52CA

-the rest of the band was fine, I didn't pay that much attention to them, since the Big Three didn't let me take my eyes off them. :ph34r:

Axl is completely in love. With Slash. He was watching him a lot, smiling at him, listening to his guitar, dancing to his solos and flirting joking with him. Was great to see Slash smiling back at him. The chemistry between them is indisputable.  Also the cute moment already discussed here when Axl caught Slash not paying attention before UTLH  :rofl-lol:. And I can't forget Slashfishing. He did it twice, first at the beginning of Better and was laughing after it and then at the end of Sweet Child. 

I also loved the moment when Gio was sorting out something in the audience and Axl asked him "Gio, you have a PROBLEM?" and "I gotta do what Gio says or he'll kick MY ASS" You can hear it here:

Reveal hidden contents

I think we got the best setlist to far: UTLH, My Michelle and Yestardays plus 6 songs encore. You could tell that the band was enjoying every moment and didn't want to finish.

Only Women Bleed....it was a huge surprise, I didn't fully realize it at the moment since it was something I hadn't expected at all...and Axl sounded just the way he did back in 92. Hejanne and me were preparing our banner and when he started singing it we looked at each other like "What the fuck?" :wow:

Yiss, the banner Axl acknowledged later. He smiled and pointed at us during KOHD :dance:

Czech beer placement during November rain....widely applauded by the audience :headbang:

The beginning of November Rain got me emotional. It was the moment I was fully aware of what I was just witnessing. After all those years wasted and all those bitter words said. :cry:

After the show I went to their hotel (thanks @killuridols princess for helping me to find it :wub:) where we got to meet Slash. He signed my ticket and told me "see you soon". Loooooool. Maybe he knows :ph34r:

To sum up, I couldn't have asked for more. I got everything I wanted...a great spot, Don't Cry, longest setlist, a backwards cap, ass, a red bathrobe, Slash's signature and great time. :headbang:

Also thank you Duff for looking at me during the show (I'm sure you did lol)

Thank you Slash for smiling at me when we met. 

And thank you Axl for noticing me and being amazing. 

And more of my pics:

Image may contain: 1 person, guitar, night and outdoor

19702463_10209794226716688_5553917474254509331_n.jpg?oh=1f6b44a2dc5fe6f14410e5281e1ac1f1&oe=59CC95D1

19732115_10209794216516433_1172419544163295835_n.jpg?oh=e0ccb4a58220483336f94265b16ffcd0&oe=5A00279B

19702046_10209794220596535_3894833630198717469_n.jpg?oh=365640aa4612865db5b0202f5e2b6d0f&oe=59C70B20

19905023_10209794199596010_7101365544176772895_n.jpg?oh=01e5e7d0eaf99f779bc9d5f87398dac4&oe=59D765C5

19665492_10209794212396330_5526742305709651706_n.jpg?oh=3b21d28d99194022283eea93a4fdc9e3&oe=5A02E1CC

19748787_10209794197195950_5924375611513173094_n.jpg?oh=1cc178cb52e549842cc6375b8c84f709&oe=59CFACAB

Fantastic review, thanks for writing it! Can't believe you met Slash, how awesome is that?! Was it your first time meeting him? 

Everyone here who said that Prague is great are right, it is so beautiful.

I've been busy for a few days and missed that @killuridols helped you, I'll have to catch up on all of that later. So glad you had an unforgettable night and to hear the Axl love from you. It warms my heart!

4 hours ago, Blackstar said:

Although I don't know much about all the people who are linked to the band (one way or another) regarding who is in contact with who etc, I think it's plausible that Perla might be Alan Niven's source, who in turn was Mick Wall's source for his latest book. This of course doesn't necessarily mean that the story (about Erin-Meeghan being the catalysts for the reunion) is true.

Marc Canter had said (in the link I posted above) that Perla was pushing Slash for a reunion when they were together (for the big money, obviously). It's not hard to imagine what a slap in the face it has been for her to see him eventually doing it after their divorce and that she may believe that there was a whole conspiracy going on behind her back.

I could totally see all of this being true. Makes a lot of sense.

52 minutes ago, killuridols said:

Speaking of....... OMG Lumikki, thank you for updating the whole crazy Perla/Slash/Meegan thing. I didn't have time today to go back on that. I see the SpankyHankywhatever returned to fight the other people back! :wow:
I don't know who are Nicole and David??? This looks like a really good reality show drama :rofl-lol:
BTW, Spanky sounds like one bitter poster from this forum, looool. If people were not saying she is Perla, I'd bet my dollars it is that person.

And the other bitchisbackwacko.... please.... she says "meegan is mentally ill in the head" :laugh:  Yeah, because one could be mentally ill in the ass!!! :facepalm::facepalm:

I dont understand the Italy reference and that user joy she mentions... what does she mean? That woman is effing clueless... Meegan does not mean to take up Kat's role at all. She just wants to take pictures for her and share with the people who follow her on Instagram. What's the sin?? TB and the whole crew make videos and take pictures of the show. I am grateful for all those little tidbits they share with the fans. Anyone upset because of that is just jealous or I dont know what problem they have!

Yeah, who the fuck are Nicole and David? :lol::rofl-lol:

Sounds like they're trying to say Perla had affairs with some chick named Nicole and some guy named David while married to Slash.

How do these people know all this shit. The mind boggles...

And no one knows what the new one is talking about, because it's clealry just the crazy ramblings of a deranged person, judging by how much sense that little rant makes.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Frey said:

Sounds like they're trying to say Perla had affairs with some chick named Nicole and some guy named David while married to Slash.

Yes,agreed. Some of those IG people are very close to Slash, not the nutters of course. 

48 minutes ago, marlingrl03 said:

Yeah I read some of that stuff last night on Lucy's post....it's all so ugly out there in IG world sometimes. But enough of that, how about a sweet, happy pic instead?! :heart:

DEFodezUIAA-Pe9.jpg

I love Meegan's fashion sense. Very cool and "rocker chick" while still being classy and age appropriate. 

• Like 4

3 hours ago, marlingrl03 said:

Yeah I read some of that stuff last night on Lucy's post....it's all so ugly out there in IG world sometimes. But enough of that, how about a sweet, happy pic instead?! :heart:

DEFodezUIAA-Pe9.jpg

Those comments got really out of hand pretty fast. It seems like some people were never taught if you don't have something nice to say, don't say anything at all and to keep your nasty comments to yourself. The only classless person (referring to the original comment that was left) I've witnessed in whole is Perla, not Meegan.

Also Meegan seems like a very sweet person from what I've seen of some of the Instagram comments she leaves. Very kind and polite when responding to fans.

Edited by purplestargirl

7 hours ago, Andy14 said:

Alright, here's my show review. Bigger than Axl's ass. I posted one in the show thread, so this one will be similar but a bit adjusted for this thread :ph34r:

When you were walking the streets of Prague it was hard to ignore something GNR related was going on....many people in GNR shirts everywhere....I got to the venue at 11:30, right on time to hear the soundcheck. People were already waiting at the gates and when Axl started singing they all were applauding and screaming. It was so funny. 

The gates opened at 3pm and as all the people were pushing each other, one lovely guy knocked me down, so I ripped my jeans a bit and hurt my knee….but I got up asap and ran to the venue (checked my injury later). I had a great spot, together with @Hejanne. As I call it…Axl’s side…;). So we got a big dose of Mr. Rose. I just remembered that there were some italian guys behind me completely in love with Melissa. They kept shouting "you're beautiful, you're the best" etc. 

The show was absolutely amazing, from the first note until the end. Great sound, at least where I was standing. I wasn't there to take notes of every hits and misses because the band gave us more than 3 hours of great music so I really don't care if Slash fucked up some notes or Axl sang certain parts of the songs worse than he had done in London/München/Houston/etc...

The big three:

-:axl92:: Gotta love that guy. I saw him last year with ACDC, which was really great, but you can tell that GNR is HIS band and he really gave it all, he was all over the place...running, dancing, jumping, screaming, smiling, hardly leaving the stage (only for clothes changing), it was great seeing him at the back dancing during Coma or Slash's Estranged solos, he felt every note the band played...his stage presence and charisma is ginormous...he gets you, like it or not :wub:.

And....he is beautiful :drool:. Absolutey. I could see his green eyes from my spot :drool:. Great to see him wearing the cap again and taking off the shirt from his waist at the very end of the show. Ass time. Loooool. And I saw him playing the piano :wub:

19748679_10209794206316178_8815433218055709938_n.jpg?oh=3d4676e014c68ba6e65f65f8169f5d9b&oe=59CDDA09

-:slash:: His guitar skills are fascinating, he takes you to his own little world when he's playing the guitar...the world where everything is alright and where you want to stay forever :heart:. He was also running and jumping a lot giving us eargasm while doing what he knows the best...being a guitar god. I also noticed that he was moving his mouth while playing (very Angus-like lol) and there was something inside his mouth...I hope it was a chewing gum and not saliva. Looool. 

19732347_10209794196035921_9050506793938844042_n.jpg?oh=d85fe9ad629011710bda9cb82e95ac85&oe=59C9D899

-:duff:: Must be the coolest guy ever. He doesn't need to run or jump like a madman (oh hello, Axl and Slash :rofl-lol:) and still gets your attention. This is something Richard lacks. Was great to see Duff "communicating" with the audience. I hope he remembers playing in Prague this time. :max: He also looked great :heart:

19732216_10209794198875992_1151555655935196534_n.jpg?oh=51f8118d33ee38ac9b9486a26dd2ca3a&oe=5A0E52CA

-the rest of the band was fine, I didn't pay that much attention to them, since the Big Three didn't let me take my eyes off them. :ph34r:

Axl is completely in love. With Slash. He was watching him a lot, smiling at him, listening to his guitar, dancing to his solos and flirting joking with him. Was great to see Slash smiling back at him. The chemistry between them is indisputable.  Also the cute moment already discussed here when Axl caught Slash not paying attention before UTLH  :rofl-lol:. And I can't forget Slashfishing. He did it twice, first at the beginning of Better and was laughing after it and then at the end of Sweet Child. 

Reveal hidden contents

I think we got the best setlist to far: UTLH, My Michelle and Yestardays plus 6 songs encore. You could tell that the band was enjoying every moment and didn't want to finish.

Only Women Bleed....it was a huge surprise, I didn't fully realize it at the moment since it was something I hadn't expected at all...and Axl sounded just the way he did back in 92. Hejanne and me were preparing our banner and when he started singing it we looked at each other like "What the fuck?" :wow:

Yiss, the banner Axl acknowledged later. He smiled and pointed at us during KOHD :dance:

Czech beer placement during November rain....widely applauded by the audience :headbang:

The beginning of November Rain got me emotional. It was the moment I was fully aware of what I was just witnessing. After all those years wasted and all those bitter words said. :cry:

After the show I went to their hotel (thanks @killuridols princess for helping me to find it :wub:) where we got to meet Slash. He signed my ticket and told me "see you soon". Loooooool. Maybe he knows :ph34r:

To sum up, I couldn't have asked for more. I got everything I wanted...a great spot, Don't Cry, longest setlist, a backwards cap, ass, a red bathrobe, Slash's signature and great time. :headbang:

Also thank you Duff for looking at me during the show (I'm sure you did lol)

Thank you Slash for smiling at me when we met. 

And thank you Axl for noticing me and being amazing. 

And more of my pics:

Image may contain: 1 person, guitar, night and outdoor

19702463_10209794226716688_5553917474254509331_n.jpg?oh=1f6b44a2dc5fe6f14410e5281e1ac1f1&oe=59CC95D1

19732115_10209794216516433_1172419544163295835_n.jpg?oh=e0ccb4a58220483336f94265b16ffcd0&oe=5A00279B

19702046_10209794220596535_3894833630198717469_n.jpg?oh=365640aa4612865db5b0202f5e2b6d0f&oe=59C70B20

19905023_10209794199596010_7101365544176772895_n.jpg?oh=01e5e7d0eaf99f779bc9d5f87398dac4&oe=59D765C5

19665492_10209794212396330_5526742305709651706_n.jpg?oh=3b21d28d99194022283eea93a4fdc9e3&oe=5A02E1CC

19748787_10209794197195950_5924375611513173094_n.jpg?oh=1cc178cb52e549842cc6375b8c84f709&oe=59CFACAB

Apparently I ran out of likes to give already. A lot of good songs in the A to Z Song Challenge. Whoops.

I'm feeling like I missed something on 'Slashfishing'. Can someone explain to me what that is? :facepalm:

44 minutes ago, purplestargirl said:

Those comments got really out of hand pretty fast. It seems like some people were never taught if you don't have something nice to say, don't say anything at all and to keep your nasty comments to yourself. The only classless person (referring to the original comment that was left) I've witnessed in whole is Perla, not Meegan.

Also Meegan seems like a very sweet person from what I've seen of some of the Instagram comments she leaves. Very kind and polite when responding to fans.

Yes,Meegan look like  lady and Perla......... ?

• Like 1