GNR Women's Discussion - Part 2

alfierose

2 minutes ago, Natty said:

if she doesn t want to share the photo thats ok. we dont want to force her. but please share any detail of how where etc y

andy14 met him. please @Andy14

I will post it when she's happy with my edition :lol:

She met him at the hotel entrance. She was waiting outside since like 2 hours ago or so and there were fans already. At some point personnel from the hotel told them to line up and be calmed.

Sometime after that Susan, Del, Jordan, etc. arrived and a bit later, Axl did. The hotel security told fans no pictures but Axl said it was ok and that's how it happened.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, killuridols said:

She met him at the hotel entrance. She was waiting outside since like 2 hours ago or so and there were fans already. At some point personnel from the hotel told them to line up and be calmed.

Sometime after that Susan, Del, Jordan, etc. arrived and a bit later, Axl did. The hotel security told fans no pictures but Axl said it was ok and that's how it happened.

are they at the park hyatt again? 

so nice that axl did photos even if security wanted to avoid!

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, killuridols said:

Very nice of Axl to take pics with the fans...he looks to be in good spirits!

DEUN3ByWsAIxfuB.jpg

Edited by marlingrl03

Just now, killuridols said:

Ok, here it is!!!!!! Our dear and lovely Princess @Andy14 from Czechland in a picture with the...... Assssssss :headbang:

He's kinda smiling. She made him laugh :ph34r:

2ytxs46.jpg

Park Hyatt Hotel in Vienna, this afternoon!!! :devilshades:

He is smiiiiling! He loves you @Andy14:wub: Cute! :lol:

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, killuridols said:

Ok, here it is!!!!!! Our dear and lovely Princess @Andy14 from Czechland in a picture with the...... Assssssss :headbang:

He's kinda smiling. She made him laugh :ph34r:

2ytxs46.jpg

Park Hyatt Hotel in Vienna, this afternoon!!! :devilshades:

hahah nice edit right there :lol:
Love Axls expression :rofl-lol::wub:

6 minutes ago, killuridols said:

The gossiper bird told me @Hejanne met Axl too and she got autograph from him :ph34r:...... on her skin....... and she's at the tattoo place right now :smiley-confused2:

Crazy crazy night. So - where on her skin. Do we know details?

And I want a survey. If you'd meet Axl and had a chance for an autograph. Would it be on your skin and would you have it tattoed?

Me: No. No.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Tori72 said:

And I want a survey. If you'd meet Axl and had a chance for an autograph. Would it be on your skin and would you have it tattoed?

Or You could printed Slaxl photo N'ask Axl to sign it on the photo:smiley-confused2:

2 minutes ago, Tori72 said:

I have no tattoo at all. but I am seriously considering that option if I meet him. where should he sign? skin definitely. what should I do with a piece of paper. but if I would have the balls and get a tattoo. my husband would file for divorce :lol:

2 minutes ago, Tori72 said:

Next to another tattoo she has. :ph34r:

Survey

I'm not sure... I've been thinking about it.....

Axl seems to be more cool with signing bodies than signing stuff. He hates the ebayers biz so he trusts much more when it is on skin :shrugs:

But I'd love to have an autograph on something like my UYI II booklet or a litho or a book. 

28 minutes ago, killuridols said:

Survey

Axl seems to be more cool with signing bodies than signing stuff. He hates the ebayers biz so he trusts much more when it is on skin :shrugs:

But I'd love to have an autograph on something like my UYI II booklet or a litho or a book. 

Maybe just...

I asked one musician to sign my songbook after the concert. I think he supposed some stuff I bought before concert or so. But it was my handwritten, illustrated songbook with chords - so it`s pretty much one of the most personal things I have. Even I was surprised how enthusiastic he turned by that thing.

Skin is even more personal thing than songbook or any stuff.

That`s all.

1 hour ago, killuridols said:

Survey

I think I just saw a picture of where Axl signed it on Instagram. 

I also wish Axl would smile more when pictures are taken with fans. 

Edited by purplestargirl

3 minutes ago, Alja said:

Maybe just...

I asked one musician to sign my songbook after the concert. I think he supposed some stuff I bought before concert or so. But it was my handwritten, illustrated songbook with chords - so it`s pretty much one of the most personal things I have. Even I was surprised how enthusiastic he turned by that thing.

Skin is even more personal thing than songbook or any stuff.

That`s all.

Skin gets old and can be hurt. Its for your whole life and its hard for me to think of the future.

It is a personal conflict I am dealing with so that's why Im not sure about it.

Just now, killuridols said:

Skin gets old and can be hurt. Its for your whole life and its hard for me to think of the future.

It is a personal conflict I am dealing with so that's why Im not sure about it.

One thing is skin per se as a bunch of cells and stuff and the other is skin as sense - a something which provides you both connection with outside world and a barrier which defines you from the outside world. No matter if it`s flaccid or wounded or how it looks, skin contact is the strongest and most difficult to analyze kind of contact. (I could personally write more if you trusted me, but nothing for public forum)