GNR Women's Discussion - Part 2

alfierose

47 minutes ago, Asia said:

NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!, YOU JUST SIMPLY CAN'T SHOW ME DODA IN THIS THREAD!!!

Seriously though, she's the most embarassing, stupid, brainless, primitive, vulgar, retarded bitch ever. I have no idea what Slash liked about her (probably those boobs and ass that she sports all the time). She can't sing, her songs are horrible, she's probably one of the most hated celebrities in the entire country, except maybe for a few of retarded and very young fans, all in all this woman is a disgrace. And I am ot exaggerationg. She's the laughing case for the whole nation.

Wow, you all are rough on her!  According to Wikipedia, she's a member of "Mensa Poland"(!), along with her many fine musical accomplishments.  :P

1 hour ago, Alja said:

One thing is skin per se as a bunch of cells and stuff and the other is skin as sense - a something which provides you both connection with outside world and a barrier which defines you from the outside world. No matter if it`s flaccid or wounded or how it looks, skin contact is the strongest and most difficult to analyze kind of contact. (I could personally write more if you trusted me, but nothing for public forum)

No, thanks <_<

Lol. I dont think that he touching me for some seconds to sign my whatever will create a profound connection with him forever. (If thats what you mean)

Its not only signing. You have to go have it tattoed. Im not into tattoos... i dont have a problem with them though, some people have beautiful tattoos and they look awesome on some people.

Not sure that'd be my case or that I'd want an Axl memory of that kind.

Im not totally closed to the idea, though (like if I was to meet him, he says "no pics" and I wouldnt have anything else for him to sign, then yes I'd offer my arm at least :lol:)

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, purplestargirl said:

What's up with the small bandage on his neck?

Well, Sasha was in Paris, wasn't she? We probably could blame on her :smiley-confused2:

22 minutes ago, purplestargirl said:

Haha! Probably from Slash.

I like this thought :ph34r::P 

I bet his favorite Looney Tune is Yosemite Sam. He aspires to be him and pull off that hat.

3 hours ago, Georgina Arriaga said:

Andy14, what a great story!!! Thanks for sharing

He has 3 little holes in his ear after all this time

Axl´s shirt is awesome

1 hour ago, purplestargirl said:

5wczt4.png

The circled portion (apologies for the bad circle...my visuospatial skills are terrible) is hair? The angle his neck is at makes it look like a band aid of sorts. :/

It is hair indeed. Just zoom in the picture or open it full size.

35 minutes ago, sanity_lost said:

I bet his favorite Looney Tune is Yosemite Sam. He aspires to be him and pull off that hat.

oh shit :rofl-lol: He was pretty close to achieve that goal when he had that ugly-ass moustache, really. Don't worry, Axl, you look good now :heart:

• Like 1

4 hours ago, purplestargirl said:

5wczt4.png

The circled portion (apologies for the bad circle...my visuospatial skills are terrible) is hair? The angle his neck is at makes it look like a band aid of sorts. :/

Kind of looks like a band aid :blink:

2 hours ago, purplestargirl said:

Ah thanks. I shouldn't be trying to notice shit on pictures until my visual processing issues get sorted out. :facepalm:

Oh god, now I can see that it's truly hair... no more bottle of wine for me :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

7 hours ago, killuridols said:

No, thanks <_<

Lol. I dont think that he touching me for some seconds to sign my whatever will create a profound connection with him forever. (If thats what you mean)

Its not only signing. You have to go have it tattoed. Im not into tattoos... i dont have a problem with them though, some people have beautiful tattoos and they look awesome on some people.

Not sure that'd be my case or that I'd want an Axl memory of that kind.

Im not totally closed to the idea, though (like if I was to meet him, he says "no pics" and I wouldnt have anything else for him to sign, then yes I'd offer my arm at least :lol:)

I`m against tattoos on myself and I don`t have any (I would rather have my songbook signed). You know, I see people naked with even their really private tattoos, and no, I don`t want anyone to read me this way. 

It`s nice to have a picture, if not, it`s about caring a sparkle, a feeling of that particular person and meeting and how did the other make you feel. Touch can make connection remarkable in way it really goes straight to the core. Still it`s not optional, with charismatic people it happens more often (as it`s said, some people touch you easily). And of course in case of artist-fan it will be mostly one-sided. I have this sparkles of meetings which touched me in my memory and sometimes I go back to them when I feel down. It`s a warm safe place there. (that`s what I meant)

1 hour ago, domino said:

Kind of looks like a band aid :blink:

Oh god, now I can see that it's truly hair... no more bottle of wine for me :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

That's one uneven strand of red hair.

Axl, who cuts your hair!? Either fire them or grow it out. I'm sure many of us here in the Women's Discussion would love that second option. Pretty please with sugar on top?

• Like 1

13 hours ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

I remember Polish fans protesting her opening spot for GnR :lol:

It was so embarassing... At least she got proper reception from the crowd :lol: She's singing some shit song with lyrucs like: "That's enough, I'm leaving..." and everybody's cheering and going - "yeah, go! Leave, already" or comments like - "she's gonna undress in a minute" and then she indeed takes something off, "see, i told you" and to her "Come on, take it all off, take it all off" :lol: It was altogether hillarious...

• Like 3