GNR Women's Discussion - Part 2

alfierose

@Andy14 I love you :rofl-lol::rofl-lol::rofl-lol:

Alcoholics Anonymous getting involved - Angus Young likes this :rofl-lol: (from now on, it's only tea for these two! :max:)

Slash wanting to become a scientist  - All the guys in the band laughing thier asses off  :rofl-lol:

Slash: "Love me some ginger" - Duff: "We all know" - Axl: "Fuck off you fuckheads" :rofl-lol::rofl-lol::rofl-lol:

"It's photoshopped honey" :rofl-lol:

The guest appearances and "omgomgomg eat that ass you dumbass!" leading to "Axl Rose is scared" :rofl-lol::rofl-lol:

Slash pissing himself again - "Procter & Gamble like this" (this is genius lol :rofl-lol:)

Axl's accidental Sorry lyrics after Slash hurt his feelings - "Del James and Baz like this" and Myles Kennedy liking Slash being annoyed with Axl :rofl-lol:

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Andy14 said:

HAPPY FUCKING BIRTHDAY SLASH!!! :headbang::slash::devilshades:fest30.gifmusik36.gifmusik15.gif

4UBA9iC.jpg

c6Ru7PK.jpg

e0yS53g.jpg

Just a side note: some of his posts/dates are related to Axl's profile :smiley-confused2:

"Show me your buns Axl".

Lmao. The Ross Gellar comment threw me off considering he's a fictional character but the rest of it's great. Now all I need to do is find the Axl one and see where these two overlap.

I demand  am nicely asking for a Duff Facebook one, purely for his humorous comments.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, killuridols said:

Let's analyze the typos in that Slash post..... Is he stuttering? What does $ is supposed to mean? :suspicious:

Are you nervous, Curly Daddy:laugh:

lol.gif.015a35b076770f851e459b256bdb2075.gif

I think Slash was going for the '&' symbol.

Re Curly Daddy: I'm one of the people here who reads Slaxl fanfiction off of various sites and in one of the stories I'm currently reading mentions that Slash has 'voodoo curls'. I kind of want to start calling Slash 'Voodoo Curls' now.

Edited by purplestargirl

oh dear...  this Instagram crap is cringe worthy  (but funny to watch).  So he never posts photos of himself until HIS birthday, when he makes a post that is a tribute to his girlfriend, right after his ex wife posts a birthday message to him, and he pretty much says about his girlfriend what his ex wife said about him......hahahaha.  That's Gold. What was he thinking...yes i'd say he was nervous (or doing what he was told).

it all seems so high school but makes for great entertainment.....

• Like 3

1 hour ago, purplestargirl said:

I think Slash was going for the '&' symbol.

Re Curly Daddy: I'm one of the people here who reads Slaxl fanfiction off of various sites and in one of the stories I'm currently reading mentions that Slash has 'voodoo curls'. I kind of want to start calling Slash 'Voodoo Curls' now.

Haha, sorry to interrupt but where can I read the voodoo curls ff? :P

btw, I think perla's instagram message it's a little too much, we all know they have kids together... but whatever.

Loving the photos in this thread ladies. :)  Very entertaining!  On that note, don't know if anyone's noticed Meegan's latest instagram story but she's included screenshots of what looks like a Wiki definition of Narcissistic Personality Disorder with #hmmm...whoarewetalkingabout and another for Delusional Disorder #insaneandcrazy.  I'm thinking either all is not well within the band (please no,) and they're referring to Axl or they're referring to Perla?  I've got a screenshot of these but I can't upload them.  

It seems a bit weird for Slash to be suddenly disgruntled about Axl's various issues since it's not like he hasn't been dealing with him since 1985 and he would've known what he was signing up for when he agreed to do the tour.  Still, after that video of Axl, I'm hoping he's not in a bad head space and going off the rails?  In any case, not very nice of Meegan to go on social media and mock anyone who might potentially have mental health issues.

• Like 3