GNR Women's Discussion - Part 2

alfierose

I'm the weird one again because I can see the hurt between Perla's lines and I feel sorry for her. :shrugs: But I admit it's weird enough she wrote it like that. How is she his best friend, that is a little ... too much.

I don't mind fanfiction discussion, just for the record. :ph34r:

3 minutes ago, MyPrettyTiedUpMichelle said:

Loving the photos in this thread ladies. :)  Very entertaining!  On that note, don't know if anyone's noticed Meegan's latest instagram story but she's included screenshots of what looks like a Wiki definition of Narcissistic Personality Disorder with #hmmm...whoarewetalkingabout and another for Delusional Disorder #insaneandcrazy.  I'm thinking either all is not well within the band (please no,) and they're referring to Axl or they're referring to Perla?  I've got a screenshot of these but I can't upload them.  

It seems a bit weird for Slash to be suddenly disgruntled about Axl's various issues since it's not like he hasn't been dealing with him since 1985 and he would've known what he was signing up for when he agreed to do the tour.  Still, after that video of Axl, I'm hoping he's not in a bad head space and going off the rails?  In any case, not very nice of Meegan to go on social media and mock anyone who might potentially have mental health issues.

No, not very nice at all. Mental issues is just not something people can stop like bad behaviour or something.

I hope she refers to Perla but still that would be such an uncool move to do.

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, MyPrettyTiedUpMichelle said:

Loving the photos in this thread ladies. :)  Very entertaining!  On that note, don't know if anyone's noticed Meegan's latest instagram story but she's included screenshots of what looks like a Wiki definition of Narcissistic Personality Disorder with #hmmm...whoarewetalkingabout and another for Delusional Disorder #insaneandcrazy.  I'm thinking either all is not well within the band (please no,) and they're referring to Axl or they're referring to Perla?  I've got a screenshot of these but I can't upload them.  

It seems a bit weird for Slash to be suddenly disgruntled about Axl's various issues since it's not like he hasn't been dealing with him since 1985 and he would've known what he was signing up for when he agreed to do the tour.  Still, after that video of Axl, I'm hoping he's not in a bad head space and going off the rails?  In any case, not very nice of Meegan to go on social media and mock anyone who might potentially have mental health issues.

I saw that too and my first thought was "oh great, what's ginger nuts done now!!"

Then I saw the whole Instagram bullshit with Perla and I don't think it has anything to do with Axl..... it's all about SpankyHankyHudson!! 

I do agree it wasn't a nice thing to do with posting the definitions of mental health issues, especially when they have a guy in the band like Axl and they have been posting sadness about Chester :shrugs:

Edited by MillionsOfSpiders
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

I saw that too and my first thought was "oh great, what's ginger nuts done now!!"

Then I saw the whole Instagram bullshit with Perla and I don't think it has anything to do with Axl..... it's all about SpankHankyHudson!! 

I do agree it wasn't a nice thing to do with posting the definitions of mental health issues, especially when they have a guy in the band like Axl and they have been posting sadness about Chester :shrugs:

Yes! Why do people never learn and why are depression and mental issues such a taboo. Sorry off topic but it pisses me off.

Edited by Tori72
  • Like 2

38 minutes ago, Tori72 said:

I'm the weird one again because I can see the hurt between Perla's lines and I feel sorry for her. :shrugs: But I admit it's weird enough she wrote it like that. How is she his best friend, that is a little ... too much.

No, not very nice at all. Mental issues is just not something people can stop like bad behaviour or something.

for the most part I don't really care about their private lives but it seems to be played out so publicly now days.  Its apparent no one really likes slashs ex wife, but she was his wife and he did leave her for another woman so I just have to feel for her.  Her insta post was over the top but she was the one that was left, so its not surprising that she may still harbor feelings.  On the other hand the response was cold and brutal.  No need.  If you aren't threatened then why be so bothered by a mostly positive, yet over the top, post by the ex.  There have been many other posts such as the "my best friend my person" post on the day Slash filed for divorce,  that didn't sit well with me because it wasn't necessary, it was to provoke. 

From what we know about slash anyway, what he's telling his ex and what hes telling his current partner are probably 2 different things. 

edit: what is an insta story? is that different to normal Instagram? 

Edited by lucie
added a question
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Tori72 said:

I personally don't wish mental health problems on anyone because I've struggled with them myself in the past. If Meegan did indeed mock someone with mental health problems, that is not right at all and my personal opinion of her goes down on that.

I don't think it would be about Axl anyways. He seems more to fit the profile of borderline personality disorder and someone with depression. Still a shit move on Meegan's part for pulling something like that.

Some of the fanfiction stories out there involving the band are really hot and well-written.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Tori72 said:

Yes! Why do people never learn and why are depression and mental issues such a taboo. Sorry off topic but it pisses me off.

Because people are ashamed that they have mental health problems and need to be seen as strong individuals by others. It doesn't help that there are people out there who have never had to suffer with mental health problems and therefore are not informed about them. The stigma really sucks and it's one area that pisses me off as well.

Education and compassion is what is needed to make it less taboo. By educating others on various mental health problems and showing compassion to those with mental health disorders, we can lessen that taboo.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

IMG_4630.thumb.PNG.bfb799ba817486429a3c3eb24f28b4ac.PNG

IMG_4633.thumb.PNG.0cc4dceb0723a8fe42c1dd6a3c838964.PNG

I hope Meegan understands that these are serious mental health problems that people actually suffer with on a daily basis. Her claims are petty and puts those with these mental illnesses in a bad light. I honestly hope she comes to her senses on this and removes the Instastory.

• Like 1

Lots of stuff I want to reply to, but about this:

54 minutes ago, MyPrettyTiedUpMichelle said:

45 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Then I saw the whole Instagram bullshit with Perla and I don't think it has anything to do with Axl..... it's all about SpankyHankyHudson!! 

I think I know who this is about. 

It's either about Perla as @MillionsOfSpiders said

OR

(and this was my first thought actually when I read that and is equally likely imo)

it's about that crazy girl that does nothing but spread hate about Meegan on Instagram (and her friends).

Because that girl and her friends keep calling Meegan a narcissist. In nearly every single post they make about Meegan they call her a narcissist and tell people to look up the definition of the word.:facepalm:

It's like the worst insult they can think of apparently and they repeat it ad nauseam.

So I think it's highly likely Meegan's post is in response to this nonsense. She definitely is aware of that girl and her friends because she has called them out before on her IG.

• Like 4

13 minutes ago, Frey said:

OR

(and this was my first thought actually when I read that and is equally likely imo)

it's about that crazy girl that does nothing but spread hate about Meegan on Instagram (and her friends).

Because that girl and her friends keep calling Meegan a narcissist. In nearly every single post they make about Meegan they call her a narcissist and tell people to look up the definition of the word.:facepalm:

It's like the worst insult they can think of apparently and they repeat it ad nauseam.

So I think it's highly likely Meegan's post is in response to this nonsense. She definitely is aware of that girl and her friends because she has called them out before on her IG.

sorry deleted my comment

Edited by lucie

@Frey That would make more sense than it being about Perla, it may well just be coincidental timing with her birthday post for Slash.

On the other hand, it's evident that Perla's little message has had its desired effect and upset the apple cart.

How sad that their kids have to read that crap on public view. 

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

@Frey That would make more sense than it being about Perla, it may well just be coincidental timing with her birthday post for Slash.

On the other hand, it's evident that Perla's little message has had its desired effect and upset the apple cart.

I doubt very much if it has anything to do with  anonymous crazies...haven't they been on the loose for a long time.  I'd say the apple cart is more than upset....it's "i bought you a diamond ring" serious.

9 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Yes, @Frey sounds very plausible too and is a tiny bit less ignorant on the whole issue than what we thought initially. BUT. I still don't like this post and think she should have treated this differently. Why does she care what fans write about her anyway? I understand insults from fans or whoever are not easy to take but stirring things up doesn't help.

Anyway, I agree with MillionsofSpiders on the Perla post that it is sad to put their kids to those kind of things publicly. 

What does the "apple cart" mean? :ph34r:

Edited by Tori72
  • Like 2

32 minutes ago, lucie said:

I doubt very much if it has anything to do with  anonymous crazies...haven't they been on the loose for a long time.  I'd say the apple cart is more than upset....it's "i bought you a diamond ring" serious.

Yeah, but Meegan (or Slash) usually react when the crazies get too crazy and the girl in question has been pushing it a lot recently. It wouldn't even be the first time that Meegan called her out in particular, Meegan has gotten upset about her before.

32 minutes ago, Tori72 said:

Yes, @Frey sounds very plausible too and is a tiny bit less ignorant on the whole issue than what we thought initially. BUT. I still don't like this post and think she should have treated this differently. Why does she care what fans write about her anyway? I understand insults from fans or whoever are not easy to take but stirring things up doesn't help.

Anyway, I agree with MillionsofSpiders on the Perla post that it is sad to put their kids to those kind of things publicly. 

What does the "apple cart" mean? :ph34r:

I think all of it is pretty sad too and I agree that that Insta story is pretty ignorant.

But Meegan and Slash (and Perla for that matter) have always cared greatly about what the Internet crazies are doing, I mean Slash even had that other crazy girl (Jazmin) kicked out of the concert.

And this girl (thebitchisback4ever) and her friends (or her alternate accounts? because they sound exactly like her lol) appear no less crazy than Jazmin.

It's possible Meegan and Slash are as concerned about her doing something crazy as they're about Jazmin. Though antagonizing them further like that certainly isn't a very smart move either imo.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Frey said:

OR

Thanks for your insight, that makes more sense.  I'm relieved.  Don't get me wrong, I'm not bothered with their private lives either (beyond being mildly amused by the teen angst antics), I was just worried it was a sign of discord within the band, that Slash and Axl were back at each other's throats or something (because up until Apollo show, I wasn't 100% convinced they've patched things up) and I was thinking, what the hell is she doing making that public right before St Louis and the next leg of the tour?  So I'm glad there are other more plausible explanations.  Still, kind of irresponsible of Meegan to take that to social media.  I mean, any GnR fan reading that might assume it's Axl, which isn't fair on him.  But I guess she didn't think of that.

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, MyPrettyTiedUpMichelle said:

Thanks for your insight, that makes more sense.  I'm relieved.  Don't get me wrong, I'm not bothered with their private lives either (beyond being mildly amused by the teen angst antics), I was just worried it was a sign of discord within the band, that Slash and Axl were back at each other's throats or something (because up until Apollo show, I wasn't 100% convinced they've patched things up) and I was thinking, what the hell is she doing making that public right before St Louis and the next leg of the tour?  So I'm glad there are other more plausible explanations.  Still, kind of irresponsible of Meegan to take that to social media.  I mean, any GnR fan reading that might assume it's Axl, which isn't fair on him.  But I guess she didn't think of that.

I don't think any GNR fan reading that will assume the Instastory was about Axl..... Maybe the ones who are clueless but usually those people don't care/know about the entourage and don't follow wives, girlfriends and children like us, creeps, do :lol:

I've seen lots of people on the official Facebook account even asking who is Fernando or Beta, when someone else's mentions them so.... I wouldn't be so worried about such thing.

Besides, from a business point of view, I really doubt Meegan would go that far and post things like that about anyone within the "company" her boyfriend "works for". She is pretty aware this is work and she's committed to play the game until the end.

Axl and Slash will bite their tongues and keep it professional for as long as they can. There are millions of dollars behind and huge contracts and companies involved as to be acting like children again and jeopardizing all they have conquered so far. They are not that stupid. And if there was anything, I'm pretty sure their lawyers will work it out in the snap of a finger. This can't go wrong. They've already completed a year on the road making the tour go into Billboard and Forbes top rankings. If they ruin it with little bullshit, they will be finished. Forever.

As for Meegan being irresponsible and shit..... Well, that's her Instagram and she's entitled to post whatever she wants. It is not nice, of course, but I feel that she did it in the heat of the moment. She's usually a very calmed person, nice and doesnt engage with this BS. Like @MillionsOfSpiders said, it is pretty obvious the Perla post stirred up the hornets' nest and neither Meegan or Slash could handle it well.

There's probably "a whole lot of unknown" (to paraphrase my friend) to us fans about what's going on with them and their families. Not so long ago, Lucy was attacked on IG by that crazy woman @Frey mentioned in his post and everybody said this person does the dirty job for Perla..... so Meegan has probably been accumulating some frustration.... and let's be honest, Perla's post is really out of place with all that shit she says... unnecessary and also a big lie :facepalm: 

I agree though that the ones who suffer the most here are the children. Although it looks to me that Slash kids do not have Instagram. I really hope they don't and that they know nothing about this crap! It is really immature from all sides.

• Like 2

Good morning!

I don't think it was about Axl...she will not risk Slash's future in that way...and I don't think things in GNR camp are bad...I saw videos of the Apollo gig and Axl, Duff and Slash seems comfortable with each other.

But also have hard time thinking is about Perla....Slash had 2 beautiful boys with her, apparently those boys are comfortable with Meegan, I doubt she badmouth, put or write something so petty about the mother of those boys, knowing that in one way or another either London or Cash will find that post...they are not naive to social media.

It has to be something about those stalkers.....

Edited by Georgina Arriaga

Update :awesomeface:: Scary Instagram girl already felt personally attacked by Meegan's Insta story and made a new and pretty nasty anti-Meegan post complete with a long, incoherent rant about everything she thinks is wrong with Meegan :facepalm:

Our little Instagram loon wants the world to know that she is sick of Meegan harassing her every day (lol :lol:), that Meegan is a narcissist and that the definition she posted must be about herself, and that Meegan is a also a manipulator, a gold digger, a home-wrecker, only uses Slash for his money and because she wanted a bigger house, follows him around like a lost puppy, has no job and is lazy, that she has no friends and that she is childish and immature, that she used to be a hooker, that she is a shitty mother who doesn't care about her own children, that she doesn't love Slash's children and spreads lies about Perla, that she wasn't there with Slash for the AFD anniversary, that she puts people into jail just because they don't like her (I assume she means Jazmin), that she wasn't there for Slash when Chester died (LOL!), that she had sex with Slash's father (WTF?), and that she is a heartless and soulless person and a horrible mother and a complete waste of breath!

And that's just what I can remember right now after scrolling through that mess :facepalm:

6 hours ago, MyPrettyTiedUpMichelle said:

Nah, don't worry, everything's fine. For all the reasons @killuridols already mentioned and also because you only need to look at how they interact with each other during concerts. They've been very comfortable with each other and are all smiles at every show basically, even the very recent ones. Just go check out the videos in the Apollow show thread- Duff wouldn't be smiling at Axl so fondly and Axl wouldn't pounce on Slash so happily if anything was wrong between them.

4 hours ago, killuridols said:

As for Meegan being irresponsible and shit..... Well, that's her Instagram and she's entitled to post whatever she wants. It is not nice, of course, but I feel that she did it in the heat of the moment. She's usually a very calmed person, nice and doesnt engage with this BS. Like @MillionsOfSpiders said, it is pretty obvious the Perla post stirred up the hornets' nest and neither Meegan or Slash could handle it well.

There's probably "a whole lot of unknown" (to paraphrase my friend) to us fans about what's going on with them and their families. Not so long ago, Lucy was attacked on IG by that crazy woman @Frey mentioned in his post and everybody said this person does the dirty job for Perla..... so Meegan has probably been accumulating some frustration.... and let's be honest, Perla's post is really out of place with all that shit she says... unnecessary and also a big lie :facepalm: 

I agree though that the ones who suffer the most here are the children. Although it looks to me that Slash kids do not have Instagram. I really hope they don't and that they know nothing about this crap! It is really immature from all sides.

Yes, the thing about Lucy is a good point.

Getting harrassed by some crazy Instagram stalker is one thing, but the crazy Instagram stalker also going after and attacking your children is a whole other level of shit.

I could easily see (and understand) Meegan losing it because of that (and I mean who wouldn't get mad about some bitch being nasty to your kids?).

Btw, one of the things I find scariest about this particular loon is that she loves dragging all the kids into everything. Apart from harassing Meegan's daughters and claiming they're strippers and whores, I've also seen her claim that she has talked to London and that London hates Meegan and is angry and so on and so forth.

As for Slash's kids having Instagram... I don't know about Cash, but London does have one. I know because Perla tagged him once (really smart of her btw :facepalm:). I checked it out and it's mostly just band stuff (and then I quickly left because I felt creepy looking at the kid's account). One thing I noticed though was that it seemed like Slash likes every single picture London posts. I thought that was kinda sweet :)

--------

P.S. I thought you were joking with the "Slash's new step mom" thing in your post yesterday, @killuridols :facepalm: OMG. :rofl-lol::facepalm:

(All this shit is worse than the most ridiculous telenovelas.)

Edited by Frey
  • Like 4

OMG @Frey :facepalm:

:lol:

This Slash bradybunch shanenigans is so much entertaining and fun than the Axl's freak show and we are becoming vicious in this thread with it :smiley-confused2:

Please, please, please send me screenshot (or copy&paste) the posts of that looney tunes, pliz... I wonder who the hell that is?? Sounds like someone I know but nah :scared:
I don't want to follow her (and she wouldn't even accept me) but I'd like to read all that. I'm sure I can figure out some more stuff :ph34r:

About the IG's of children... yeah, I saw the IG of London's band. Now I forgot the name and yes, I think he does have an account but it is not with his name, right?
I can't remember that either.

• Like 1

I still think the flurry of Instagram posts is in relation to the birthday wishes though ...don't think it had anything to do with the Instagram antagonists but it obviously threw them into a frenzy. I don't do Instagram and don't know much about it....back in my day we kept our personal shit personal, our diaries locked up with a key etc haha.  Now days everyone is an over sharer and everyone is internet famous...It's all too much for little old me :P

Edited by lucie
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

One of those Internet stalkers made death threats to Meegan. Just so people don't think they are random over the top fans that she should just learn to tolerate.

Death threats! 

I agree. Death threats are a serious harassment and should be brought to court. I understand that laws are inadequate about dealing with shit happening in the digital sphere but I doubt that personal (non-)mentions and taking up the insult and dealing with it helps. It will just get the stalker psychologically more entangled with it all. That's armchair philiosophy there but anyway.

I do understand that it must be immensely stressful for every parent to have your kids been insulted and/or threatend by those kind of stalkers and I get that it is only human to loose it over that.  

Edited by Tori72
  • Like 2