GNR Women's Discussion - Part 2

alfierose

20 minutes ago, Fansince88 said:

I'm hearing ADHD too.  I'm  not a big fan of KOHD,  but I''ve probably listened to it more than any other song just trying to figure out what he is saying, because I love when he tells his jokes and stories.  

Yeah he says Abu Dhabi Desert Virginity, ADD kinda like my ADHD :lol:

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Frey said:

You're right, I'm sorry. I stopped listening to the song after the first story because I can't stand KOHD lol.

But yeah, ADHD:

"... that would be the Abu Dhabi Desert Virginity, right? It's like ADDV. Kinda like my ADHD."

@killuridols I watched two different videos of KOHD and he definitely says ADHD.

That said, I wouldn't really take it as definite proof of anything. A lot of people joke about having ADD/ADHD. And in the other video I saw you can see Axl grinning when he says that as well.

On the other hand, it's not a far-fetched diagnosis for Axl. His school teachers did make him sound like a kid with ADHD in their descriptions and some of his adult behavior fits as well. It's quite possible he acquired an ADHD diagnosis somewhere along the way.

Either way, first time Axl has brought up anything mental health-related about himself in a long time though, so definitely interesting. Thanks for pointing that out @MillionsOfSpiders.

And he was playing at the venue called "Autism rocks" :facepalm:

Do you have the other video, Frey?

57 minutes ago, killuridols said:

omg what I hear is "my AIDS"

:rofl-lol:

The first time I heard ACDC :ph34r:

Lol we can create our own versions depending on what we THINK we heard :rofl-lol:

45 minutes ago, Frey said:

You're right, I'm sorry. I stopped listening to the song after the first story because I can't stand KOHD lol.

I love KOHD. It's like a chatty time with Axl. He is the new Shahrazad, Axlrazad, Shahrose, One thousand and one KOHD tales. Now all we need is Slash pissing himself story. :popcorn:

Right, Slash?

Image may contain: 1 person, playing a musical instrument, guitar, hat and beard

:rofl-lol::smiley-confused2:

• Like 1

@Andy14 Axl telling weird stories during KOHD is the only good thing about KOHD as far as I'm concerned lol.

26 minutes ago, killuridols said:

And he was playing at the venue called "Autism rocks" :facepalm:

Do you have the other video, Frey?

And yeah, Autism Rocks Arena. I had forgotten about that. Strange name for an arena.

Alan Niven is probably going to interpret that as a sign from above that his Asperger's "diagnosis" of Axl is correct, considering how concerned Niven seems to be with the supernatural these days lol.

• Like 4

Thanks @Frey for pointing out the outcome of former hair discussions. :lol: It's true, wavy hair tends to curl easier when in shorter layers or in general being shorter. But to have straight hair as Axl in late 1980ies he must have used a straightening iron frequently.

To me it's adorable imagining Axl standing with a straightening iron in front of the bathroom mirror every day. :heart:

Regarding his hair structure, he must have dropped the thing somewhat around late 1992, because his hair seems to be lots more fuzzy and frizzy during that era until end of 1994.

The ADHD thing.

ADHD can, if unmedicated or rather left without care or therapy, develop into severe behavioural issues and mental problems in the long run. I know this because we have ADHD in the family, even if a mild form. It partly would fit to what we know of Axl's behaviour but only partly. I say that because we still don't know anything about Axl and his mental state.

• Like 1

Just a flashback to one of the best KOHD performances. Axl was in such a good mood....(Just wish he'd lose that jacket)

2:02 the Beta Story (maybe a little cringy, but his smile makes it OK)

3:11 tickling Slash

4:26 Being a pain in the ass to Duff

5:59 joking about security 

• Like 4

4 hours ago, Andy14 said:

The first time I heard ACDC :ph34r:

I hear AC/DC too :lol:

4 hours ago, Andy14 said:

Lol we can create our own versions depending on what we THINK we heard :rofl-lol:

AIDS
AC/DC
AT&T
ADSL
AFD
DHL
HSBC
H&M

:rofl-lol::rofl-lol::rofl-lol:

4 hours ago, Frey said:

And yeah, Autism Rocks Arena. I had forgotten about that. Strange name for an arena.

Alan Niven is probably going to interpret that as a sign from above that his Asperger's "diagnosis" of Axl is correct, considering how concerned Niven seems to be with the supernatural these days lol.

Thank you and lol Niven :lol:
This is a win-win for him :rofl-lol:

• Like 2

15 hours ago, killuridols said:

Thank You :)

My veredict is that he's not saying this to Melissa but to the audience.

Case closed.

lol your case sounds better than mine! We ARE beautiful indeed btw :lol: but I'm still not so sure who the comment was aimed at as some people who were closer that day seemed to think it was at Melissa's. :shrugs:It'd be great to have a video where we can get a better look of the incident.

Thanks btw to @Blackstar and everyone else who contributed to trying to figure out what the hell Axl is doing. I love this thread! :heart::heart:

19 hours ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Maybe he plans on ditching GnR altogether and running off with her to make movie and game soundtracks :lol:

Thats what they're both into, right? 

Here's some more Melaxl for you from BA! (as from 0.48´)

I don't know what's going on between those two, but in teenage world, that is totally flirting  :lol:

• Like 2

16 hours ago, killuridols said:

That's correct. :thumbsup:

He started wearing them because of Erin and she bought them for him.

It makes all sense in the world what Canter says.

Thank You :)

My veredict is that he's not saying this to Melissa but to the audience.

Case closed.

I agree. It's either the audience or slash definitely not Melissa haha but when he said to Frank I bet slash was like "that's it fucking time to get Steven back. Frank's out" ?

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Tori72 said:

Thanks @Frey for pointing out the outcome of former hair discussions. :lol: It's true, wavy hair tends to curl easier when in shorter layers or in general being shorter. But to have straight hair as Axl in late 1980ies he must have used a straightening iron frequently.

To me it's adorable imagining Axl standing with a straightening iron in front of the bathroom mirror every day. :heart:

Regarding his hair structure, he must have dropped the thing somewhat around late 1992, because his hair seems to be lots more fuzzy and frizzy during that era until end of 1994.

The ADHD thing.

ADHD can, if unmedicated or rather left without care or therapy, develop into severe behavioural issues and mental problems in the long run. I know this because we have ADHD in the family, even if a mild form. It partly would fit to what we know of Axl's behaviour but only partly. I say that because we still don't know anything about Axl and his mental state.

naw no way he used a straightner. when his hair was WET (in the 90's) it was PIN straight with not  a touch of wave/frizz (I have curly hair so at the slightist droplet of water...poof!)...unless of course he chemically straightend his hair or something but unsure how well that process works and we never saw any roots that appeared wavy.

I know I read somewhere he used to tint his eyelashes (or eyebrows)? since he has light hair. Nothing wrong with that...

My theroy (altho' unpopular I'm sure) is that he may have had some hair transplant (the middle-stages being when he did the corn row). OR some hormone-influenced thing (like mid age that may affect hair texture...it happens to women...not too sure if this happens to men)...Trust me, I'd love to think he had perfect full head of natural hair...but...I'm suspicious (he always had thin hair).

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, coolranchdressing! said:

naw no way he used a straightner. when his hair was WET (in the 90's) it was PIN straight with not  a touch of wave/frizz (I have curly hair so at the slightist droplet of water...poof!)...unless of course he chemically straightend his hair or something but unsure how well that process works and we never saw any roots that appeared wavy.

I know I read somewhere he used to tint his eyelashes (or eyebrows)? since he has light hair. Nothing wrong with that...

My theroy (altho' unpopular I'm sure) is that he may have had some hair transplant (the middle-stages being when he did the corn row). OR some hormone-influenced thing (like mid age that may affect hair texture...it happens to women...not too sure if this happens to men)...Trust me, I'd love to think he had perfect full head of natural hair...but...I'm suspicious (he always had thin hair).

Could be gray hairs and that he is dying it red. A lot of times gray hair is a totally different texture than other hair. I do think he is dying his hair because I have noticed different color tones from time to time with his hair, lately it has been more red.  And people can start turning gray at any age, I know I started getting some in my twenties due to my dad having prematurely gray hair. :shrugs:

And I agree it was straight in the late 80's and early 90's. You are right, if it was straightened and got wet it would have curled. ;)

Edited by BlueJean Baby
Added to it
  • Like 1

49 minutes ago, solstar said:

lol your case sounds better than mine! We ARE beautiful indeed btw :lol: but I'm still not so sure who the comment was aimed at as some people who were closer that day seemed to think it was at Melissa's. :shrugs:It'd be great to have a video where we can get a better look of the incident.

I think the conclusion derives from context. He first says "sure it's beautiful here" and then he goes "you're beautiful", to finish with "you're beautiful too, Frank".

The second "You're beautiful", deriving from context, I think he means the audience. But it could well fit to Melissa, I know... if we could only see who he's facing when saying it.

But I really doubt he'd say that to Melissa. Axl is aware of how people read his comments and everything he does and I don't think he wants people reading into that so, that's why

8 minutes ago, Andy14 said:

BPIGNRT: Beta Punched In Giant Nose. Rose Thrilled. :ph34r:

Nope :smiley-confused2:

7 minutes ago, coolranchdressing! said:

We have debated this to death in the other thread and the theory of him having a hair transplant is also plausible, since now his hair looks nothing like his old one.

When he was young, I always thought to myself he would end up bald quickly because I could sense his hair being so little and so thin. Now it's thick and wavy but also, the curls happen in only one side of his head so :wacko:

• Like 1