Tommy Stinson Talks DJ And Bumblefoot Quitting: 'I Felt Bad For Axl Because I Think He Kinda Got Side-Swiped A Bit By Some Of The Stuff'

3 hours ago, AslatIE said:

Are you alright? :lol: 

think about it. if this alleged music existed we would have it. the public would have it. but it doesn't exist. some say it exists to keep the GNR bank account flowing from live tours. they say some song titles and more people pay for the next tour. more money flows in. Axl's bank account keeps getting fatter each time he fibs about recorded music. it's convenient to say to keep the tickets money rolling in. when Axl knows there's no music to release. but it keeps the touring money train going. over and over. in fact there have been more tours than albums for GNR.

3 minutes ago, Night Drive Lonelinessl said:

think about it. if this alleged music existed we would have it. the public would have it. but it doesn't exist. some say it exists to keep the GNR bank account flowing from live tours. they say some song titles and more people pay for the next tour. more money flows in. Axl's bank account keeps getting fatter each time he fibs about recorded music. it's convenient to say to keep the tickets money rolling in. when Axl knows there's no music to release. but it keeps the touring money train going. over and over. in fact there have been more tours than albums for GNR.

In which paralell universe do you live?

People go to the shows and buy tickets because they want to hear Gnr and the music we all love. But we do not all love chi.dem and all this unreleased music is most pre and past chi dem era. I dont like chi dem. So i absolu.tely dont spend my money cause I believe there is or not is unreleased music.

Seems that you dont trust Ashba and the other nugnr.. but there are also others like sebastian bach who said that axl has lots of songs recorded. Why can t you believe what so many say that have heard the music or collaborated with axl? 

You are really like trump. You only hear and believe what suits you well. :facepalm:

3 hours ago, Natty said:

In which paralell universe do you live?

People go to the shows and buy tickets because they want to hear Gnr and the music we all love. But we do not all love chi.dem and all this unreleased music is most pre and past chi dem era. I dont like chi dem. So i absolu.tely dont spend my money cause I believe there is or not is unreleased music.

Seems that you dont trust Ashba and the other nugnr.. but there are also others like sebastian bach who said that axl has lots of songs recorded. Why can t you believe what so many say that have heard the music or collaborated with axl? 

You are really like trump. You only hear and believe what suits you well. :facepalm:

i'd believe others like Sebastian Bach if they produced the so called music they've heard. but you know what? Sebastian won't produce copies of the music he's allegedly heard because the music he heard doesn't exist. Sebastian Bach is making up stories. the only music Sebastian's heard are the 3 songs Axl sings on Sebastian's record. there's nothing else.

3 hours ago, RONIN said:

Tommy is a plaid suit wearing douche. Not sure why he has such a high opinion of himself considering that there were others in New Guns with far more talent. 

exactly. tommy's a douche. but dj ashba and bumblefoot don't have talent either. they fed off of what Slash and Duff did on tours. pretty pathetic. pretty disgusting too. 

5 minutes ago, Night Drive Lonelinessl said:

i'd believe others like Sebastian Bach if they produced the so called music they've heard. but you know what? Sebastian won't produce copies of the music he's allegedly heard because the music he heard doesn't exist. Sebastian Bach is making up stories. the only music Sebastian's heard are the 3 songs Axl sings on Sebastian's record. there's nothing else.

Ok let s assume for a second that there is no recorded music. So what?  Do you think I would sell my 3 tickets of the upcoming shows? No so whats your point? Most older gnr fans like me dont expect new music. We would love to have it but it could also be annoying like chi dem. So I spend money to see what rests of my favourite band live. That s it.

N Why are you so offended that people say there is unreleased music??

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Natty said:

Ok let s assume for a second that there is no recorded music. So what?  Do you think I would sell my 3 tickets of the upcoming shows? No so whats your point? Most older gnr fans like me dont expect new music. We would love to have it but it could also be annoying like chi dem. So I spend money to see what rests of my favourite band live. That s it.

N Why are you so offended that people say there is unreleased music??

i'm offended because all talk about it and no one delivers such music. all talk. no action. i find it pretty annoying. especially when a tour is going on. you wouldn't sell tickets. but somebody would if axl let it slip and told the truth about no music. that there never was music.

At lest one thing is clear like water in this GNR's world.

It's over..done.

And the end start just before Dizzy joining...

One last exit for these guys is return to 5 (or 6) members format and release a new CD...but Dexter is done as composer and others aspects...

The end of the tunnel is right here...

What do u think about it @maynard, @Paranoid Android?

Edited by auad

Tommy leaving is bittersweet. I loved him in Guns and I love his solo/bash and pop stuff. I can't think of a better replacement for Duff in a band like Guns n Roses if you are going to try. I'm happy to see Duff back at the same time though because I'm a fan of all eras.

I hope Going down is released someday. Even if it turned into a tommy solo song or made it on the next Guns record with him on vocals. It had the aura of14 years/dust n bones. Felt like a band again for a moment even if by aura alone. But at the same time no one is happy until Slash and Duff are back and no new music yet. What kind of nostalgia are we looking for?

Call Gilby and see if he can write another cure me or kill me. Give DJ another chance. Let Slash and Duff re record some buckethead parts. I want a full page  of song writing credits for each new song. We must top Chinese democracy. It's the next evolution.

Tommy is dead on here! Ashba joined Guns because it was a good career move. Yeh, he probably did enjoy "playing" the music, but he was there to get his face in front of people and to use the GNR name to make his name more recognisable. Did he quit before he could be fired? or did Axl actually want this tit on tour with the one true top-hatted one. I believe that DJ was NOT invited to the party (I prefer to believe that!). Definitely tried his damnedest to get as much out of GNR as possible from the beginning 'til the end. In one way I can't blame him, because that's how you succeed in the music industry, on the other side of it, you had guys like Tommy or even Bumble who have left GnR and either said nothing, or like Tommy just gave the thumb(ie)s up and said he was happy for the guys... both not trying to gain extra exposure for their next albums or projects. You think Bumble couldn't have went to Kerrang, Rolling stone, Classic rock, eddie trunk, with his story and boosted his profile and the profile of his last record by dishing the dirt on why he left and his thoughts on GnR? he could have and he would have got a lot of exposure... he was coy and respected the privacy of the band he was in for 8yrs; both guys are classy. DJ? oppurtunist/savvy businessman... classy? absolutely not.

7 hours ago, gunsguy said:

And this is why opinions differ because to me it feels like they are just getting started

how are they getting started? they doing the same thing before slash and duff came back and that's tour. dj and bumble come. what happens? no music. but a tour. slash and duff return and what happens? no music. but a tour. nothing is new. it's the same as its always been. never release music. and tour tour tour. axl's turned gnr from a band that used to release music to a never ending touring carnival

7 hours ago, gunsguy said:

And this is why opinions differ because to me it feels like they are just getting started

and let me add why it's not getting started. dj ashba. dj said over and over things would be different. the setlist would finally change each night. and new music was coming. well guess what? the setlist never changed. basically the same as it is right now. things weren't different. and new music never came. dj told lie after lie after lie and made promise after promise after promise and nothing he said ever came true. look at slash. slash returns. gives no interviews. gives fans nothing on new music. slash plays songs live a million times he's played before. over and over. nothing new. slash makes more solo cds than axl does releasing records. and lie after lie after lie and promise after promise never kept. that's not getting started that's dead in the water. or is it blood in the water?