High Hopes Video

Hey everyone,

This is the latest thing I have put together; it is a video for a song that I recorded with a couple of friends last year. The song itself is from all the way back in 2005, so it is fitting that we used footage recorded between 2004 and 2007 for the video. This is the first track that I have "finished" and not referred to as a demo, I hope to get more done this year - out of the demo phase I mean - I have recorded two covers, one on my own and one with a friend, so once they are out of the way, I will begin on original stuff. I haven't been around much recently (fucking work and responsibilities...), so I will have a look at all the other music in this forum over the weekend. 

Enjoy!

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, SoundOfAGun said:

Hey everyone,

This is the latest thing I have put together; it is a video for a song that I recorded with a couple of friends last year. The song itself is from all the way back in 2005, so it is fitting that we used footage recorded between 2004 and 2007 for the video. This is the first track that I have "finished" and not referred to as a demo, I hope to get more done this year - out of the demo phase I mean - I have recorded two covers, one on my own and one with a friend, so once they are out of the way, I will begin on original stuff. I haven't been around much recently (fucking work and responsibilities...), so I will have a look at all the other music in this forum over the weekend. 

Enjoy!

:headbang:love it!

• Like 1

9 hours ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

:headbang:love it!

Thanks @AxlsFavoriteRose!

5 hours ago, soon said:

very cool song!  Great mix, awesome sonics!

Glad you like it, I am pleased with the mix overall.

5 hours ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

agreed! we want more :lol:

On its way....

1 hour ago, Mendez said:

Cool song man. Just wondering, how do you differentiate a demo from a "final" track in your own music?

Thanks @Mendez, I would call a track final when I commit to that version and will make no more changes. Most of the music I have recorded over the last couple of years is just to get an idea out of my head and see if it works as a song. I gave also been teaching myself to produce music during this period, so it is only really now that I feel happy in calling something finished. The "mastering" process for this track was done with a linear phase EQ, multiband compressor and a limiter. 

1 hour ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

oh love your hair cut! it looks so cool ;)

Haha! It is still the same now! My wife says I need to stop putting wax in it....

• 4 weeks later...