NEW Steven Adler interview with Mitch Lafon

7 minutes ago, Funky.Monkey said:

Steven Adler: "Like with the GNR thing, you think I don't want to be a part of it, you think Izzy doesn't want to be a part of it? We want to do it right. But we have to come to the reality, the fact is, it is what it is. And I have no more resentment."

What a fucking shame it is. 

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, BlueJean Baby said:

Wtf... he said everybody thinks he got kicked out for drugs and that wasn't why and he was tricked?? Oh my god, he blamed Axl ...after this I don't see him ever getting to play with them again...:facepalm:

I LOVED this interview until that... then I HATED it.

• Like 4

22 minutes ago, Funky.Monkey said:

Steven Adler: "Like with the GNR thing, you think I don't want to be a part of it, you think Izzy doesn't want to be a part of it? We want to do it right. But we have to come to the reality, the fact is, it is what it is. And I have no more resentment."

Glee1.gif

9 minutes ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

hey at least he didn't call Axl a cancer ;)

THIS :P

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, dgnr said:

I felt exactly like this when he talked about the back injury and the-Axl-'wtf-is-he-doing-here?'-one-song-only in Argentina :facepalm: Seriously, trinityTM, what.the.fuck? :max: 

Me too! I wish I could have just have seen them in their prime when they were all together with no bullshit. It is obvious they do not want him in the band....at all lol. At least I got to see him in Nashville with the band for his 2nd show on the tour. It just does not look like all 5 of them will ever get on the same page. It is kind of sad but like he said, it is what it is. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Whats he say about the back injury? I can't listen right now. Argentina was the sticking point for me, I knew that one song thing was Axl's way of pushing him out and he didn't want him there. 

'I was gonna do all the Appetite, the Lies, and 3 or 4 of UYI songs, and then Frank, who is a wonderful, awesome guy, he was gonna do like the Chinese Democracy and a couple of the other covers. So it was like I was gonna start it, and he was gonna come in the middle, and I was gonna end it. And I was cool with that! ' But then he hurted his back on second rehearsal and was out for 2 weeks healing- He was already ok by the time of The Troubadour show but then Duff called him to say that afterall he wasn't playing with them :facepalm:

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, dgnr said:

'I was gonna do all the Appetite, the Lies, and 3 or 4 of UYI songs, and then Frank, who is a wonderful, awesome guy, he was gonna do like the Chinese Democracy and a couple of the other covers. So it was like I was gonna start it, and he was gonna come in the middle, and I was gonna end it. And I was cool with that! ' But then he hurted his back on second rehearsal and was out for 2 weeks healing- He was already ok by the time of The Troubadour show but then Duff called him to say that afterall he wasn't playing with them :facepalm:

Seemed like they had everything well planned before the back injury. Whatever happened between that and the Troub that made those three change their minds? 

I doubt Steven was in it for the money so I don't think money was the issue there.

1 minute ago, dgnr said:

Thanks. I wonder what changed in that two weeks. :( 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, cheesecake said:

Seemed like they had everything well planned before the back injury. Whatever happened between that and the Troub that made those three change their minds? 

I doubt Steven was in it for the money so I don't think money was the issue there.

He said that they really didn't pay him much and that he did it for himself and the fans. Pretty much he did it for closure. He really does sound like he is happier. I think he secretly does still want to punch Axl though lol.

• Like 1