"[Angus] Young is working on a new AC/DC album with [Axl] Rose" says Australian website NOISE11

ludurigan

Australian website NOISE11 says "[Angus] Young is working on a new AC/DC album with Rose on vocals"

Here = http://www.noise11.com/news/angus-young-and-angry-anderson-join-guns-n-roses-second-sydney-show-20170212

there is more...

Axl Rose fronting AC/DC was controversial and if you didn’t like that combination you will be horrified to learn there is an album on the way.

http://www.noise11.com/news/guns-n-roses-play-the-hallowed-turf-of-the-melbourne-cricket-ground-20170215

The union of Angus and Axl makes sense as Young is working on a new AC/DC album with Axl on lead vocals although a release date is not known.

http://www.noise11.com/news/angus-young-is-soundchecking-with-guns-n-roses-in-melbourne-20170214

Edited by ludurigan
  • Like 4

4 minutes ago, Padme said:

So Axl wouldn't bother to make a GN'R album, HIS band!!!! But he is more than ready for an AC/DC album

I now believe even more. Thank you Axl by take care of us, GN'R fans :rolleyes:

@Apollo  @sofine11  @Rovim  you have to see this

Have you read the actual article? It has absolutely no credible source for that information other than Angus made a guest appearance, so it seems they decided to make shit up. 

The Australian press seem to be even worse than in the UK for fairytales. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Have you read the actual article? It has absolutely no credible source for that information other than Angus made a guest appearance, so it seems they decided to make shit up. 

From Axl nothing surprises me anymore. I wouldn't rule this out despite this being a rumour or not very reliable report. 

44 minutes ago, Padme said:

From Axl nothing surprises me anymore. I wouldn't rule this out despite this being a rumour or not very reliable report. 

Maybe he will make an album with Angus, it's not as complicated as GnR that's for sure. There will be no layers and overdubs or any pianos, Axl will be required for singing only and maybe some lyrics. All he has to do is turn up and sing. 

I can't see him being allowed much musical input, so if he wants to be involved in the writing of the music more, it will have to be with GnR. That's going to be a while :lol:

12 minutes ago, Rovim said:

Even if this report was real this doesn't mean Axl won't try to make a Gn'R album. I think he will. It's just the process of doing that is very different to working on music that doesn't have the Gn'R name attached to it. It's a longer and more demanding process to record a Gn'R album.

It would be fuckin' stupid of Axl to not go do an album with Angus whenever he wants to do it. You make time if it means you'll get to make an album with your idol and it's a shorter process compared to doing a Guns album.

Axl's priority should be GN'R not AC/DC. There should be no rush for Angus to make an album with Axl. AC/DC has a big catalogue. Their last labum is not 10 years old. He needs to get the rest of the band first. AC/DC fans don't know who will be in the band. Those fans might not even like some Nu AC/DC with Axl and bunch of whoevers. Although Angus is capable to come up with some kind of All Stars Band. Still we don't know how that may turn out.

11 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Maybe he will make an album with Angus, it's not as complicated as GnR that's for sure. There will be no layers and overdubs or any pianos, Axl will be required for singing only and maybe some lyrics. All he has to do is turn up and sing. 

I can't see him being allowed much musical input, so if he wants to be involved in the writing of the music more, it will have to be with GnR. That's going to be a while :lol:

A GN'R album shouldn't be complicated either. With Slash and Duff I don't see many layers and overdubs, not even if they rewrite/record CD II songs.If Axl is willing to write lyrics and sing in a new album, GN'R has to be his priority

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

that's exactly what i thought! :facepalm:

9 minutes ago, Sosso said:

He is the singer from two of the greatest bands in the world. What r u doing?

Really? He coughs, splutters and wheezes his way through GNR hits from twentyfive years ago and is a stand-in for a shitty dad-rock band. It's abundantly clear by now that the man doesn't have an ounce of artistic creativity left. If you ain't got anything new to offer, hang up the mic, that's what I say.

• Like 2

C'mon Axl!!! When is the last time you make album for GN'R, your motherfucker own band FOR 30 YEARS!!!!!??! Now he's probably make some, with AC/DC? :facepalm:

I hope this just a rumour. Or if it's true, I wish new GN'R album is on the way too. Is that too high to wish for? Yes I know.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Padme said:

So Axl wouldn't bother to make a GN'R album, HIS band!!!! But he is more than ready for an AC/DC album

I now believe even more. Thank you Axl by take care of us, GN'R fans :rolleyes:

@Apollo  @sofine11  @Rovim  you have to see this

As lame as it is that we're likely to get an AC/DC album before a Guns album, it's hard to be completely bummed about this.  Sounds like Angus is doing the brunt of the writing, perhaps even lyrics too.  Could be cool I guess.  But damn do I want a GNR album with Slash...

• Like 1