"[Angus] Young is working on a new AC/DC album with [Axl] Rose" says Australian website NOISE11

ludurigan

4 minutes ago, Magnus Cavalerra said:

Nah, i mean he will looks okay while stay in the back just like Cliff, Nikki is too show off like his junior, Ashba. AC/DC is only about the vocalist and Angus right?

How about photoshoots? I say, not a chance. But yeah of course I doubt Angus is turning AC/DC as an all star band. My guess is that guy is australian or scottish and he's probably old and unknown.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, BlueJean Baby said:

Not sure if the local Atlanta DJ is basing info on this article or if she has info from elsewhere, but she said that Axl is working with Angus on a new album. Heard it a little while ago on the way home in my car.

I'm not sure they are working on the album right now. Axl is on tour, I don't think he is writing songs. Now at the end of this tour, later this year that's when AXL/DC will set things in motion again.

When it comes to Axl we have to be ready for a change of plans in the last minute. Having said that, this is pretty much a done deal. The rumors originated in Australian media. So far we haven't seen Angus denying anything. We have to wonder why.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Padme said:

I'm not sure they are working on the album right now. Axl is on tour, I don't think he is writing songs. Now at the end of this tour, later this year that's when AXL/DC will set things in motion again.

When it comes to Axl we have to be ready for a change of plans in the last minute. Having said that, this is pretty much a done deal. The rumors originated in Australian media. So far we haven't seen Angus denying anything. We have to wonder why.

Yeah. An article just came up on my Facebook feed from 97.1 The River which is the other Atlanta rock station. Saying they are doing an album but its held up by GNR tour....their sources are the two articles from Australia. May just be speculation, but it seems the US media is starting to take it seriously. ;)

Here is link to article:

http://ultimateclassicrock.com/axl-rose-acdc-album/

Edited by BlueJean Baby
Added to it

8 minutes ago, Padme said:

this has been going on so long i couldn't care less anymore, it is what it is :facepalm:

Axl's had a lot of downtime, I wouldn't be surprised if he's in constant talks with Angus over certain lyrics, melodies, and other pieces that could make up a new album. 

Fernando is almost entirely controlling GNR day to day operation. Axl is reportedly not been out with the band nor does he spend time with them. The one time Axl has been reported out on this tour is when he Angus and Del hung out all night. Axl has only appeared at soundcheck with Angus...not since he left. 

This sounds like signs of early 2000 Axl...the recluse that popped up every now and then, but secretly he's putting together an album and obviously taking it very seriously 

• Like 2

54 minutes ago, IncitingChaos said:

Axl's had a lot of downtime, I wouldn't be surprised if he's in constant talks with Angus over certain lyrics, melodies, and other pieces that could make up a new album. 

Fernando is almost entirely controlling GNR day to day operation. Axl is reportedly not been out with the band nor does he spend time with them. The one time Axl has been reported out on this tour is when he Angus and Del hung out all night. Axl has only appeared at soundcheck with Angus...not since he left. 

This sounds like signs of early 2000 Axl...the recluse that popped up every now and then, but secretly he's putting together an album and obviously taking it very seriously 

Del James saying in twitter he was spending Valentine's Day with Axl and Angus was so cringeworthy and surreal :confused:

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Padme said:

Del James saying in twitter he was spending Valentine's Day with Axl and Angus was so cringeworthy and surreal :confused:

Pretty sure he meant he spent Valentine's on tour with them, not with his girlfriend. The Melbourne show was on Valentine's Day. That's how I understood it anyway :shrugs:

2 minutes ago, Lio said:

Pretty sure he meant he spent Valentine's on tour with them, not with his girlfriend. The Melbourne show was on Valentine's Day. That's how I understood it anyway :shrugs:

He said it was amazing he was hanging out with Angus and Axl. I don't think he just meant the tour. Although he added he rather be with his wife/girlfriend