Have you converted a non-fan to a big one?

My wife, she didn't want to go to the Philly show but by the end she was impressed that all the members besides axl stayed on stage the whole time. She loves slash now. Now whenever a GNR is on the radio as she flips through she leaves it on and when tickets went on sale for the latest tour she was more excited then me. 

• Like 1

On 2/19/2017 at 8:06 AM, ChristmasFnatic said:

I will eventually have to introduce her to CD, Better, TIL cuz of the concert this July. UNLESS... they change that to Bad Apples, Locomotive, and Pretty Tied Up!!!

I suggest playing them without telling her anything about, aka don't predispose her to dislike it by saying "this is Axl with a bunch of Non-Slashes" and see what she thinks. (and tell us!)

stuff like this that show me how music eclectic i am, last night I was listening to hip hop trap music, today I was catching up with my Bon Jovi, now I'm gonna listen to the entire Iron Maiden discography again. about the question of the thread, yes! I have a friend that hated rock music, I sent him Jungle, he fell in love, he was pissed at me because I saw them last year in Rio and didn't tell him that they were doing a gig here, he wants to go to Rock in Rio with me this year to see Bon Jovi and GNR