Kyrie Irving Doesn't Believe the Earth is Round

luciusfunk

12 minutes ago, The Glow Inc. said:

I don't get flat earthers to be honest...

If the Earth is flat, surely, it should be pretty easy to prove it yeah ?

-Rent a boat
-Sail to the edge of the world
-Shoot some footage of what you find there
-Come back and post footage on the internet
-Profit !!!!!!!

I've seen some compelling arguments on the internet. One I've seen is the Antarctic wall. It goes all around the earth and that's why it's impossible to fall off the edge. 

2 hours ago, luciusfunk said:

I've seen some compelling arguments on the internet. One I've seen is the Antarctic wall. It goes all around the earth and that's why it's impossible to fall off the edge. 

Compelling? Is that the word you're really going with there?

Hey, I'm just a crazy round earther, but compelling is like, oh I don't know, video from the ISS that shows them circling the earth. 

Holy fuck. Dear Magellan- it was all in vain buddy. Sorry.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Fitha_whiskey said:

Compelling? Is that the word you're really going with there?

Hey, I'm just a crazy round earther, but compelling is like, oh I don't know, video from the ISS that shows them circling the earth. 

Holy fuck. Dear Magellan- it was all in vain buddy. Sorry.

Angry much? I don't believe in a flat earth and I don't believe I ever said I did. Get your panties untwisted and learn sarcasm. 

Edited by luciusfunk

2 hours ago, luciusfunk said:

Angry much? I don't believe in a flat earth and I don't believe I ever said I did. Get your panties untwisted and learn sarcasm. 

Well, you said there were "compelling" arguments. To me that means you're not 100% sure. So I made a joke. Trump I get angry about. Whether you believe the earth is round or not- I couldn't give less of a fuck. It's always guesswork what science disciplines any particular far right Trumper may or not subscribe to. Sorry I missed your "sarcasm"...

8 minutes ago, Fitha_whiskey said:

Well, you said there were "compelling" arguments. To me that means you're not 100% sure. So I made a joke. Trump I get angry about. Whether you believe the earth is round or not- I couldn't give less of a fuck. It's always guesswork what science disciplines any particular far right Trumper may or not subscribe to. Sorry I missed your "sarcasm"...

We're talking about a flat earth. Why would I be serious when I say there are compelling arguments? And as I've stated many times, I'm not far right. And you still seem angry. Calm down.