When i met Guns n' Roses

6 minutes ago, rocknroll41 said:

The fact that Axl didn't wanna come sit and have drinks with his bandmates at the time, saying "they can't make new friends," and then shaked his head when seeing one of them needing to be carried out, speaks volumes imo.

I remember Sebastian Bach said back in 2006 (if my memory serves) that once he was hanging out with his bandmates and Axl and asked him why wasn't his band there with them and Axl told him something like "I don't hang out with those dudes". I'll never find that interview to see the exact quote, though.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, BorderlineCrazy said:

I remember Sebastian Bach said back in 2006 (if my memory serves) that once he was hanging out with his bandmates and Axl and asked him why wasn't his band there with them and Axl told him something like "I don't hang out with those dudes". I'll never find that interview to see the exact quote, though.

Hmm I wonder what changed. Axl hung out with Robin, Josh and i think Tommy on several occasions back in 99 (maybe the others too, but he specifically mentioned them in the Kurt Loder interview). Of course that was before his vision "died"

Edited by Mendez