When i met Guns n' Roses

Dude.. I only have to say... get the fuck outta here!! This is awesome!! Almost hard to believe.. I wish you had some pics but you said it already..:lol:

I reckon reading a story this interesting about GNR ever... (except regarding the band members themselves)...

Hopefully some of us get to experience a fragment of this.... unbelievable!!

2 hours ago, Magnus Cavalerra said:

That awesome man, it was awesome when you said when Axl come the whole atmosphere suddenly changing.

He surely has an unmatched charisma.

Yeah, you could feel that he was inn the room. I think i had goosebumps even..

It could be only me, or the alcohol.. but the whole experience  when he came in was really special.

But om the other hand, he was really nice talking to, a bit quiet and reticent(?), polite, and funny. Just like an ordinary guy, except he's not:axl:

1 hour ago, BorderlineCrazy said:

You might be the only person in the last 15 years he didn't start talking about Slash to :lol:

:rofl-lol:

After reading what he said about him earlier, i didn't se the point of asking about it. I was so scared to say something wrong, so i played it safe. 

If i remember right, he had bitten a swedish securetyguard in the leg a couple of nights before also :blink:

14 minutes ago, Marjos1 said:

After reading what he said about him earlier, i didn't se the point of asking about it. I was so scared to say something wrong, so i played it safe. 

If i remember right, he had bitten a swedish securetyguard in the leg a couple of nights before also :blink:

He bit that securityguard in 2006.

Cool story :shades:

• Like 1