One Of Australia's Biggest GNR Fans

4 minutes ago, Blake Sabbath said:

Cool!

I thought it might be that Grant Homan fella or his old man who look as though they've travelled to every show since the NZ tour kicked off!

Wonder if he'll get to meet or even get close to Axl and Slash with that backstage pass?

Yeah he will at least get a pic with Slash

• Like 1

Yeah, Marcus and I go way back.  No competition anymore since he has stopped buying mostly.  He did in fact get a few pics w/ Slash last night.  But yeah we have helped each other a lot over the years, a really great guy. :slash:

Edited by troccoli
spelling error
  • Like 2

40 minutes ago, thunderram said:

I own most of the collectibles I saw in the video, including the pinball machine. I wonder if I could be considered one of CA's biggest GN'R fans? :D Where's my backstage pass?

He didn't get the backstage pass form Universal Music Australia he got that from Alan Niven :D @thunderram Dont worry I was trying to get one 

Edited by Gibbo
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, Mendez said:

At first i thought "no surprise he doesn't have anything CD era", then i saw the red hand cover

He said they didn't show all his collection in the video. He had a moonman aswell but sold it a couple months ago for $14,500

13754333_10157466339200354_4363799490854

13728917_10157466339430354_1324917287483

Edited by Gibbo
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Gibbo said:

This is my mates collection. Universal Music Australia contacted the facebook I run and asked if I knew anyone one here in Australia with a collection, So I recommended my mate. They also send me some Guns N' Roses vinyl for running the group :)

16462950_10212004881183211_6951725454693

Did he really get the backstage pass from Alan Niven?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, The Holographic Universe said:

Did he really get the backstage pass from Alan Niven?

I want to know that too. What's Alan Niven doing there? All I've heard from him these past years is complaining about and mocking Axl.

3 hours ago, Blake Sabbath said:

Uh, Alan Niven in the mix?!

Damn, we got ourselves a bombshell revelation here!

@Gibbo do tell us more! ;-D

What do you mean he's been friends with Slash for years this nothing new. How do you think he knew about the reunion 

• Like 1

Presumably all the band (or at least the main 3) have a number of passes allocated to do with what they want. I imagine Axl controls a lot but he can't control every single thing even if he wanted to.

If it was difficult for Steven to get more than 10 seconds of Axl's time then I wouldn't be surprised that the majority of people with backstage passes don't ever cross paths with him at all.

• Like 1