A Minute With Guns N' Roses Drummer Frank Ferrer

If I was Frank I would just make up stuff until they kicked me out and paid me the rest of my contract...I'd be like "yea we should have a new Guns record out in November...I'm singing on a couple songs, Axl had no mid voice so we just kind of voted him out of a few songs...Duff hasn't stopped drinking since the tour started, it's getting annoying, Slash won't stop doing drugs and dying...somehow he still plays every show, and honestly if Melissa doesn't stop hopping up and down every show I'm probably going to roundhouse kick her in the face but other than that things are great! We are a big happy Gunner family"

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, IncitingChaos said:

If I was Frank I would just make up stuff until they kicked me out and paid me the rest of my contract...I'd be like "yea we should have a new Guns record out in November...I'm singing on a couple songs, Axl had no mid voice so we just kind of voted him out of a few songs...Duff hasn't stopped drinking since the tour started, it's getting annoying, Slash won't stop doing drugs and dying...somehow he still plays every show, and honestly if Melissa doesn't stop hopping up and down every show I'm probably going to roundhouse kick her in the face but other than that things are great! We are a big happy Gunner family"

:rofl-lol::rofl-lol:

38 minutes ago, Funky.Monkey said:

Here is an older but longer interview, he talks about playing in GN'R.  He says he hates tour travel, getting on planes, but this was done before the reunion.

I am glad you posted that. I can't say that I have ever been all that curious about Frank, but I found the video to be interesting.