Help Me with ALTER BRIDGE Songs!!!

ChristmasFnatic

They are opening for Aerosmith in Spain. I only know one of their song(Metallingus, cuz of WWE lol). What songs should I listen to that they will most likely play if they are openers? 

Worth it or dont bother though? lol. I am not a big fan of Myles, but he is good enough. Is he better in AB than in Conspirators?

58 minutes ago, ChristmasFnatic said:

They are opening for Aerosmith in Spain. I only know one of their song(Metallingus, cuz of WWE lol). What songs should I listen to that they will most likely play if they are openers? 

Worth it or dont bother though? lol. I am not a big fan of Myles, but he is good enough. Is he better in AB than in Conspirators?

Alter Bridge are a great band. I like the 1st album One Day Remains the best - with the song Edge had..

Blackbird is a decent album - Tomorrow Comes & Rise Today are classic AB that will be played live. 

I haven't listened to the new album much but My Champion is a standout. One of their best songs.

It'll be sad saying goodbye to Aerosmith. I've got 2 shows lined up - Donington and Dublin. 

• Like 1

I saw them 4 days ago (where they headlined) on a whim, only knowing 3 songs and a had a fucking blast. I actually wish I knew more of their songs, but oh well. At least now I do.

I think he is better in AB than with Slash, although I do like quite a bit from World on Fire.

Some that they played at my show:

Cry of Achilles

Metalingus

Addicted to Pain

Show Me a Leader

Edited by Mendez
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, ChristmasFnatic said:

Thanks guys! I am listing your suggestions! lol. 

Metalingus is a staple?

Metalingus is a staple and their most played live song in the band's history.  I saw them once in LA back in 2014, loved every bit of it.  Would have loved to see them again, last week in LA, but I had to deal with other priorities which sucked because they played Slip to the Void and Island of Fools in their latest LA show.  I would have loved hear those live.

Anyway, here's what I think they will play when they support Aerosmith, minus one or two songs (they are keeping Blackbird, Metalingus, and Rise Today for certain).

Writing on the Wall

Come to Life

Addicted to Pain

Cry of Achilles

My Champion

Ties That Bind

Waters Rising

Isolation

Blackbird

Metalingus

Show Me a Leader

Rise Today