New GNR Album Coming?

6 minutes ago, AlexC said:

Even if they are jamming and writing songs on the road that doesn't mean anything. That's just something that musicians do. If you're jamming in rehearsal, inevitably you're gonna instinctively write stuff. But actually going into a studio and recording material and then Axl actually putting lyrics to it and tracking vocals is a whole lot different. I do think it'll happen as I legitimately think Axl and all of them do want to do it but it won't be for a while.

Duff, Slash, Fortus, Frank, Melissa will come out of this with VRII.

Dizzy will, like always, stick with Axl.

:lol:

27 minutes ago, Tom2112 said:

The reason people don't mention the name is because, let's say Richard says "we're recording in November" and then it appears on blabbermouth that they'll be recording in November and Richard has said so to a random fan on the street... information that was supposed to be kept on the down low. Richard is going to be pistol whipped by management on the orders of the boss.

And that goes for anyone under the employment of Axl/GnR besides maybe Slash or Duff.

If anyone said anything, THEN they shouldn't have said anything.  Further, more than likely, anyone with this type of information isn't going to say anything.  No one said anything, this story is bullshit.  

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, StrangerInThisTown said:

Well.. as unsensitive as it sounds I hope Richard gets kicked out actually so they can work out a deal with Izzy, so that works for me lol. Who actually cares if someone like a soundguy gets whipped in exchange for us knowing that this is not another bullshit post like the "they're gonna release a new song before Christmas"?

Ah! I get it, you're one of those people who believes Richard is the only thing stopping Izzy from rejoining the band:facepalm: "If Richard would step aside, then they could get Izzy". Newsflash, even if Izzy signed on for the tour, Richard was still hired to play as well. End of story.  

4 minutes ago, tsinindy said:

If anyone said anything, THEN they shouldn't have said anything.  Further, more than likely, anyone with this type of information isn't going to say anything.  No one said anything, this story is bullshit.  

More than likely, but it would be fantastic if it ended up being true.

17 minutes ago, Tom2112 said:

Ah! I get it, you're one of those people who believes Richard is the only thing stopping Izzy from rejoining the band:facepalm: "If Richard would step aside, then they could get Izzy". Newsflash, even if Izzy signed on for the tour, Richard was still hired to play as well. End of story.  

No dude, not THIS tour.I was not talking about this tour because it's unrealistic to change the line up at this point in the tour for fucks sake, everyone for this tour is under a contract until it's over. Getting anybody else other than Izzy when Fortus leaves is not an optionat this point for them. They WILL have to work something out with Izzy, and Fortus is the main reason that stops that from happening. He's not the only reason, but the biggest. THAT is the story. He knows he is only there because Izzy is not. And you do too. 

After the tour wraps it's time for Fortus (and hopefully Frank) to step aside. Slash has preached for years it should be done right and for the right reasons, then he would do it. And yet here we are, him going out halfass with 3/5. This is not the way it should be done and both Frank and Fortus know this. Atleast DJ Ashba had the decency to know when it's time to bail to make place for what should have taken place in the first place.

Edited by StrangerInThisTown
  • Like 1