Anyone have this old cartoon reunion video?

Semi-weird question that I think I've asked here before but does anyone have this video from years ago of original GNR talking on the phone about a reunion? Its a cartoon and it just nails every person so perfectly. Would love to see it again although I'm positive its been taken down cause I can't for the life of me find it.

For anyone that may vaguely remember it, its exactly the same as this fart tennis one posted below, but that they are talking about a reunion:

Again, just a great funny video. Anyone remember it or have it? I would love to see it again and have tried for a few years and been unable to find it.

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, rocknroll41 said:

Yeah I remember it. i tried looking for it but can't seem to find it. I guess Lena Boon (the woman who animated all those cartoons) had an issue with it and deleted for whatever reason.

Yeah, I have to imagine its been deleted cause seriously I've searched low and high for it. No idea why that one was deleted and not this fart tennis one which is very easy to find. Sad, cause that other one was so perfect and so hilarious. Just nailed Steven's "I love you guys", Axl having this obsession with Izzy. This has a bit of that but not nearly as much as the other. Hoping maybe someone has it somewhere.

Those videos above me are close but not quite it. I found them, but the first is just fart tennis again and the other was the same characters but one I'd never seen. The one I'm talking about was exactly the same as the one I posted, on the phone, split screen, but it was a different discussion.

Edited by gunsfanoldie

6 minutes ago, gunsfanoldie said:

Yeah, I have to imagine its been deleted cause seriously I've searched low and high for it. No idea why that one was deleted and not this fart tennis one which is very easy to find. Sad, cause that other one was so perfect and so hilarious. Just nailed Steven's "I love you guys", Axl having this obsession with Izzy. This has a bit of that but not nearly as much as the other. Hoping maybe someone has it somewhere.

Those videos above me are close but not quite it. I found them, but the first is just fart tennis again and the other was the same characters but one I'd never seen. The one I'm talking about was exactly the same as the one I posted, on the phone, split screen, but it was a different discussion.

I don't believe I've seen it. Now I am curious.

But obsession with Izzy? Wouldn't an obsession with Slash would be more accurate?

5 minutes ago, sanity_lost said:

But obsession with Izzy? Wouldn't an obsession with Slash would be more accurate?

Probably although this also seemed hilariously accurate. You see it a bit at the end of the fart tennis video and in the hall of fame one, and I think it stemmed from the fact that he was ONLY on good terms with Izzy and none of the others. And he'd just be like "my blood brother, my friend since childhood, the person I would live with" and stuff like that and Izzy did NOT feel the same way. Was just very funny the way it was portrayed. I haven't seen it in years and every now and then when I try to look again it seems its been completely erased but its different than those other two.

Edited by gunsfanoldie

For those who are curious, the missing cartoon went something like this:

AXL: im calling you all because we've just been offered $150 million to play together again, and I just wanna say that even though I still FUCKING HATE EVERY LAST  ONE OF YOU, except Izzy cause he's my friend and he's nice to me and I dream about him and, uhh...I forgot what I was talking about.

SLASH: I don't know, fucker. $150 million is a lot of cash but split between the five of us that's like, what, ten? And now that I'm sober?! Hell, you're gonna have to give me some of your share.

STEVEN: I just wanna say that even though we're being offered lots of money, which I will glady take, I would've done it for free because I love you guys (Axl leaves the room and Steven starts crying).

cant remember the rest. I don't think izzy said a single word.

All of these videos have been posted in the Woman's Thread. I remember seeing them there a couple of months ago.

I've never seen one specifically of the guys talking about the reunion though, so it must have been taken off the net a long time ago.

EDIT: All her other videos (there are quite a lot of them) are still on her vimeo channel though. This one's similar as well lol:

And this one lol:

On 24.2.2017 at 1:29 AM, sanity_lost said:

I guess that woman is not a Slaxl shipper, but more into the Izzaxl (? that's what it's called right?) side of things. Apparently some people prefer Sluff or Izzaxl to Slaxl, going by the things I've learned from the ladies in the Jungle section.

Edited by Frey

On 2/23/2017 at 4:17 PM, Silent Jay said:

who's frank?

Yay, something I can chime in on. I wrote the episode that you are quoting, it's not on her Vimeo Channel and I'm curious if someone reached out to her and asked her to withdraw it. I also wrote Early Interview, This ain't Detroit, and Here today gone Tool. I was so lucky to collaborate with Lena, she's such an amazing talent and I hope she is still doing what she loves.

• Like 4

• 2 months later...
2 hours ago, gunsfanoldie said:

Ladies and gentlemen, all it took was a quick message to the author of the video and viola! Here it is again after all these years! And its still just as funny as I remember! Thanks so much to Lena for creating the video and reuploading it at my request. Maybe I'm the only one who's day this makes but now that a reunion has already happened I find the video even funnier. Can't imagine the discussions didn't go like this:

Well, it makes my day too. These are hilarious.

Thanks man :lol:

• Like 1

8 hours ago, gunsfanoldie said:

Ladies and gentlemen, all it took was a quick message to the author of the video and viola! Here it is again after all these years! And its still just as funny as I remember! Thanks so much to Lena for creating the video and reuploading it at my request. Maybe I'm the only one who's day this makes but now that a reunion has already happened I find the video even funnier. Can't imagine the discussions didn't go like this:

Yay! Thanks for sharing man....that was the best thing ever. Really hard week for me and I needed a laugh. :lol: Good stuff.

• Like 1