GN'R Should Do What AEROSMITH is Doing

They are asking each fan what top 10 songs they want to hear for the Euro tour, and which concert that fan is going to. I guess they are going to tally which is the most popular. 

With GN'R having fewer songs, this wont be hard! 

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeFL_CUMwI_8tkoWPNUcKtLC6p3d807fmE6xzT6bY1O4ZJ0tw/viewform

• Like 1

I'll be the first one to admit that I'm a bigger Aerosmith fan than I am a GN'R one, but just because they are doing something doesn't mean that GN'R should start doing the same thing. In any case most of this polls are usually won by hit songs from the band that does them and GN'R is already full of hits in their setlists, truth to be told if they want to change the setlist they just need to do it themselves

15 minutes ago, Oldest Goat said:

If GNR did this the correct answer would be, in no particular order:
Locomotive
Pretty Tied Up
Breakdown
So Fine
Think About You
You're Crazy
Perfect Crime
The Garden
Madagascar
Prostitute

Great setlist, but I would add Garden of Eden and remove The Garden. 

It's So Easy
Jungle (Since this lineup actually nails it)
Out Ta Get Me
One In A Million
You're Crazy (slow tempo like Live Era)
Estranged
Locomotive
Think About You
Dust N' Bones (w/ Izzy)
Don't Cry (Haven't gotten to see it yet this tour)

Rocket Queen should be up there but this line up can't play it worth a shit........ I've given up on that one...

• Like 3

Those kind of things are typically fixed, like if one city overwhelmingly loves One in a Million I have doubts it'd get performed :P

Can almost guarantee any "top 10" voted list would be all tracks that get performed at every show anyway, unless a track like Since I Don't Have You, Ain't It Fun or Think About You jumps up

• Like 1

This would work well even for the songs that we have seen pop up on the actual real alternate set choices.  Imagine voting from:

You're Crazy (fast version), Perfect Crime, Slither, Yesterdays, TWAT, etc.  Songs they have allegedly already have ready to play at various points in time.  That would kick ass