RATE: Don't Cry - Foxboro, MA - July 20, 2016

6 hours ago, Słash said:

I had hoped for Don't Cry to play at the night I went, but sadly it wasn't. 

It is my fav. song, It should be permanent in the setlist. 

Yeah I didn't get to see it at either show either... Luckily they played 3 or 4 CD songs each show to make up for it :vomit:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, AxlRoseCDII said:

Glad someone agrees with me on this :) 

And for songs like OTGM, Jungle, Nightrain I don't really mind that but the faster tempo really ruins songs like Dont Cry and Patience for me. The songs weren't written with that in mind and kills the vibe for me.

Agreed. 

You guys can blame me for Don't Cry and Patience getting alternated. Night 2 in Vegas I was standing off to the side before the encore and so far we hadn't seen Don't Cry so I spotted Fernando and said "tell Axl to play Don't Cry" he got really excited and said "they're about to!" He told me they were going to do 3-5 songs for the encore but atleast we got Don't Cry that night all thanks to me! And now it's tradition to alternate Patience and Don't Cry

2 hours ago, BrayWyatt said:

Its simple, cut kohd in half, dump shite like sorry and the seeker and we could have dc and patience every show.

KOHD and Seeker are just gratuitous really. I would be okay with dumping all the covers including KOHD and LALD. Just fill those spots with Illusion era songs.

If they absolutely have to do a cover, dust off TSI and play Aint it Fun!

• Like 1