what's the name of the "You're Crazy" girl ?

so, GNR has never had problems with dropping names.

My Michelle is about Michelle Young, Think About You about that Van Halen ex wife, SCOM about Erin, Rocket about Barbie, Right Next Door about that Gabriella neighbor (yea yea, only the chorus, settle down people), etc etc

but the last time I checked "You're Crazy" was written about "that other girlfriend of ours" (Axl). Who? Did I miss the interview when they elaborated on that?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Get In the Ring Motherfker said:

I've read somewhere that although Think About You seems to be about a woman it is about drugs 

Yeah well thats what I have been reading over the years that it is about Drugs. 

Good question.  I don't know.  And in verse three is Axl the "Boy" - now she is singing to him?

(aside: Axl seems to believe that anyone he wants to give love to but who only seeks satisfaction from him is crazy.  hmm)

you guys, Think About You is about that other Van Halen guy's wife - the drummer, Alex Van Halen.

He married a chick, she fooled around - with Izzy and the band London

The Izzy fight well! The story is that I had a girlfriend, her name was Valerie Kendall, she was amazingly HOT! I met her in Hollywood, it was small circle of Hot! Girls in Hollywood. She hit on me and we had a bit of chemistry, so we started hanging together daily and staying at her house at West View Towers. She was in the middle of a nasty divorce from none other than Alex Van Halen....drummer of you know the band, Van Halen. I was banging this girl, we were steady so I thought. One summer day I woke up and found a little leak in my plumbing. I was very surprised by this, cause I was only doing Valerie. I confronted her and eventually after drilling her for a while, she did admit banging Izzy

http://www.fullinbloommusic.com/nadir_dpriest.html

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, whatashame said:

you guys, Think About You is about that other Van Halen guy's wife - the drummer, Alex Van Halen.

One summer day I woke up and found a little leak in my plumbing. I was very surprised by this, cause I was only doing Valerie. I confronted her and eventually after drilling her for a while, she did admit banging Izzy

Damn, Stradlin, this is  why we can't have nice things.  :facepalm:

2 hours ago, Słash said:

You Could Be Mine is about Angela McCoy 

And so is Patience, isn't it? I read Angela somewhere saying she had a cassette with the original version of the song that Izzy gave her. I'd kill to listen to that!

1 hour ago, whatashame said:

The Izzy fight well! The story is that I had a girlfriend, her name was Valerie Kendall, she was amazingly HOT! I met her in Hollywood, it was small circle of Hot! Girls in Hollywood. She hit on me and we had a bit of chemistry, so we started hanging together daily and staying at her house at West View Towers. She was in the middle of a nasty divorce from none other than Alex Van Halen....drummer of you know the band, Van Halen. I was banging this girl, we were steady so I thought. One summer day I woke up and found a little leak in my plumbing. I was very surprised by this, cause I was only doing Valerie. I confronted her and eventually after drilling her for a while, she did admit banging Izzy

:wow:What the fuck did I just read? 

I knew that story but not the little details. JFC:facepalm:

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Jane M. said:

:wow:What the fuck did I just read? 

I knew that story but not the little details. JFC:facepalm:

I think you read that Alex's dick wasn't working right and he got Angela to admit she was fucking Izzy, so that's why Alex's shit was fucked up.