The best opening song for a GN'R concert since 2001

The best opener since 2001  

174 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Jungle, because c'mon  how can you beat having an intro welcoming you to the fucking jungle lol.  It's So Easy was great too though, I love how the bass and the drum rolls bring the madness in from bar 1

• Like 1

Jungle just because it's like the perfect opener. It's So Easy a close 2nd. When that started, and Axl busted out with that-I see your sister in her Sunday dress-the place where I was at blew the fuck up.

• Like 3

i was in shock when i saw them in Vegas! i don't think i gained control of my senses til Chinese Democracy. then Coma came on and i swear i saw GUYS misting up over that! when i heard them go into Layla i started crying cos of all the songs it was THAT song which is one of my all time faves ( and this is all  DL from my friend's phone, he keeps threatening to post it :facepalm:. ) and then Nightrain where we all were singing along...it was more than i ever dreamed it could be :wub:

• Like 2

I like it better when the real opening of the conerts (meaning jungle) comes later at the show. Like the third or fourth song. Then youre already pumped about the start and then you get the introduction to the jungle. Thats a great built up

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, IncitingChaos said:

this is my favorite jungle from this current tour...they just brought the energy here. Axl even climbed to the top of the ramp stairs. 

Mine too..  That was the first time I really noticed the extended breakdown after the solo. Axl just owns that situation and builds the energy up before fucking exploding.. Awesome.

I picked It's So Easy.. Since that is the only song a version of the band I can actually call Guns N' Roses since 2001 has opened with..

• Like 1

8 hours ago, xBrownstonex said:

I like it better when the real opening of the conerts (meaning jungle) comes later at the show. Like the third or fourth song. Then youre already pumped about the start and then you get the introduction to the jungle. Thats a great built up

Yes....absolutely!