3 months break. What to do?

This leg of the NITLT tour ends today. So what will happen in the next nearly 3 months break. I say its a golden opportunity for Axl and band to do something creative. Hopefully Axl thinks the same. It is his call. 

What will happen before the euro tour starts in late may....?

• Like 1

I think the band will enjoy a well deserved rest....and perhaps eat some tacos like Wagszilla seems to suggest :lol:

I hope they're well rested and ready to go for another round for the euro tour because I'm seeing them then for the first time!

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Nostalgia^ said:

I think the band will enjoy a well deserved rest....and perhaps eat some tacos like Wagszilla seems to suggest :lol:

I hope they're well rested and ready to go for another round for the euro tour because I'm seeing them then for the first time!

They have more rest than anything else. Get your asses up and do some proper work either on the album or some changes in the setlist. You get paid enough to make some more effort.

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, Asia said:

They have more rest than anything else. Get your asses up and do some proper work either on the album or some changes in the setlist. You get paid enough to make some more effort.

They get paid enough to do shows and they make them

17 minutes ago, Asia said:

Perhaps, but these breaks in the touring schedule helps keep the band healthy and more importantly...... sane and able to tolerate each other  :) In a few months it will be a year since this tour started...some breaks between the legs are important to sustain the constant touring.

Maybe each individual member will work on material in their free time and then perhaps once the tour is over and they meet-up and decide what to do...some material for possible new songs will be there?

Edited by Nostalgia^
  • Like 2

Axl should take the time to release the remix album at the GnR website for free. 

Pick the best 15 remaining Cd2 and CD3 songs and release them on ITunes. 

And put the finishing touches on the regrouping album of new material. 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Nostalgia^ said:

Perhaps, but these breaks in the touring schedule helps keep the band healthy and more importantly...... sane and able to tolerate each other  :) In a few months it will be a year since this tour started...some breaks between the legs are important to sustain the constant touring.

Maybe each individual member will work on material in their free time and then perhaps once the tour is over and they meet-up and decide what to do...some material for possible new songs will be there?

Yeah, sure, a three month break every three months would make me more healthy and sane as well or at least so I think, never had the chance to check it out... But you know what? I'm alive and have some job done, they wouldn't die from putting some work into something either...

Tolerate each other? Please... The don't exactly sleep in a 3m x 5m rehearsal room anymore and... by the way, when they did, they had no problem tolerating each other, the problem started when they were presented with luxurious suits.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Asia said:

I thinking that more important what they will do if rest or work anything else is they rest each other 
it's been over 40 days together on tiring routine plane-hotel-gig.
Have to stay with coworkers all the time is not good

• Like 1

Axl could work out with Duff and come back kicking even more ass than he has been. Couldn't hurt for Slash to join them either. 

rehearse some different classics

Write some material

Put together official DVD's for us to spend money on. From this tour plus something from the classic lineups

Work something out with Izzy, Steven or even Gilby or Sorum.. At least get one of them back in the mix to legitimize this thing just a little more

Fix the drummer situation

Give Melissa the pink slip

• Like 1