Nice Boys as encore

At a show in India (in I think 2013), Axl and the boys rushed back to the stage after PC and did Nice Boys. What an encore! Could that happen today?

The song was featured quite a few times on the endless CD tour and was always a highlight. This time they didn't even play it in Australia.

I really hope they start playing this song again, at least shake up the setlist a bit. Nice Boys is one of my absolute favorite songs they did.

1 hour ago, LADoll77 said:

At a show in India (in I think 2013), Axl and the boys rushed back to the stage after PC and did Nice Boys. What an encore! Could that happen today?

The song was featured quite a few times on the endless CD tour and was always a highlight. This time they didn't even play it in Australia.

I really hope they start playing this song again, at least shake up the setlist a bit. Nice Boys is one of my absolute favorite songs they did.

They played it in Australia, with Angry Anderson as special guest. 

1 hour ago, LADoll77 said:

They played it during the second Sydney show with Angry Anderson:

• Like 1

6 hours ago, AlexC said:

I think there's enough covers in the set without including another. I'd rather hear an Illusions or Chinese deep cut in the encore tbh, like Dead Horse or I.R.S. Or something of that nature.

I consider Nice Boys a Guns song since I never heard of it until LIES came out and I have probably only listened to the original nice out of curiosity.

But hell yes, Nice Boys should be played more often.

• Like 1