Kids react to GNR (amusing to watch)

So... can I adopt them all? :heart:

21 hours ago, Darkenchantress said:

I just wanna declare myself president of the fan club of that girl in the "You're the boss" shirt. She's awesome. :lol:

18 hours ago, Oldest Goat said:

"In the beginning it started with the roses then it came to the BANG guns!" That girl Sydney is adorable LOL :headbang:

Couldn't agree more! I'm a fan of that little girl. She's adorable and loved the band :wub:

I fell in love with GNR when I listened to You Could Be Mine being 5 years old, it's great to see actually a lot of little kids fall for them when they're exposed to their music!

Edited by BorderlineCrazy
Typo
  • Like 3

Nice to see that most of the kids were into it. I remember I got into GNR when I was 9 so in a way their excitement kinda reminded me of me, if that makes sense. I guess it also proves that at least some of GNR's songs really have stood the test of time.

The one kid kept saying all their songs sound the same haha I would send my kid to the doctor for saying something stupid 

I'm still mad that as a forum we haven't become outraged that the narrator decided to use Live and Let Die as one of their later songs...how old is the host? 20? Does he think they wrote KOHD too? 

Kids are worthless  

Did they listen the full song or just the song excerpt? If it just excerpt, then it's justified if they say that the song were similar because Axl voice, Slash tunes, and Steven drumming style was pretty much didn't changed for entire album.

The song choice were pretty bad though, rather than Michelle and LALD they should choose Patience and CW.

The worst part is the YouTube comment section, rather than commenting the video content they were constantly asking the vid producers to feature their band for the next "kids react to..." video. Not counting they keep suggesting for some garbage band.

Edited by Magnus Cavalerra
  • Like 2

when i started to be a gnr fan i was the same age as Sidney
but i did not understand anything what they was singing  the lyrics did not make differency

I was a innocent girl who was singing Rocket Queen, My Michelle and all AFD songs just because of sound.

Very cool....I wish for "Kids reaction GNR II "

44 minutes ago, Miffed said:

The first song I watched and heard was don't cry on Mtv. I was blown away! I would had loved to see a teens react to Gn'R rather than a kids react. However its great most of them loved the music. 

Yes, it would be good if they did a teens react to GnR video as well.

Well that was seriusly madly cool. 

Just one kid ( that asian kinda teen girl ) didnt like it.  

Pretty much imposible not to love ( or like a lot at least) gnr if u hear carefully their material.

That one asían big girl just decided ( right at the very first chord) she hates gnr. Rest of them actually did heard the songs and loved it.