Guns N' Roses Fan Shares Never Before Seen Photos & Tells Some Unheard Stories

Hey guys, I sometimes post videos from my channel on here more specifically the true story videos. I also do a weekly podcast about GNR. This week I have a guy named Kevin who is a huge Guns N' Roses fan. He has a huge memrobilia collection, some of which he shared today. He showed some never before seen photos and shared some cool photos I've never seen or heard before. You can enjoy it down below!

• Like 4

50 minutes ago, sidman69 said:

Hey guys, I sometimes post videos from my channel on here more specifically the true story videos. I also do a weekly podcast about GNR. This week I have a guy named Kevin who is a huge Guns N' Roses fan. He has a huge memrobilia collection, some of which he shared today. He showed some never before seen photos and shared some cool photos I've never seen or heard before. You can enjoy it down below!

Hey, you're the dude that put my pictures with Axl and ACDC up in a random youtube video

33:45 - do you have any video footage?

"uhmmmmm, well, um.  Id have to think about that and get back to you on that one".

In other words, yes I do, but I don't want you to know I do.

lol, dude knows whether or not he has video footage geeze.

I think he's full of shit and bought most this crap and lives in some figment world.  Ticket stubs would be bend up and stuff and he would be way passionate and using much different adjectives to describe things.  LMFAO "I called Barnes n Noble"

1 hour ago, PopcornAdler said:

I think he's full of shit and bought most this crap and lives in some figment world.  Ticket stubs would be bend up and stuff and he would be way passionate and using much different adjectives to describe things.  LMFAO "I called Barnes n Noble"

regardless he has a cool collection of stuff most GNR fans haven't seen. 

• Like 1

@sidman69 Thanks for the cast, enjoyed it as I'm an old timer myself.

Got a few questions for Kevin:

1. What's pictured on the other side of that postcard the guys sent to Bryn Bridenthal? Is it some kind of AFD era printed GNR postcard, or just a random postcard they bought from whatever East Coast city they were playing in at the time?

2. Did Kevin attend the Pantages Theatre "secret" show in early May '91? If so, does he have any recordings or photos? I remember about 20 years ago having a bootleg tape, but haven't been able to find it for a long time now. I went to the first of those "secret" shows in San Francisco (either the day or two before the Pantages) and remember wanting to go down to L.A. when Axl announced at the S.F. show that they were playing the Pantages next.

3. Did Kevin ever travel outside of L.A. from '85 through '89 to see a GNR show? If so, which ones?

On 3/8/2017 at 5:10 AM, paranoyd androyd said:

1. What's pictured on the other side of that postcard the guys sent to Bryn Bridenthal? Is it some kind of AFD era printed GNR postcard, or just a random postcard they bought from whatever East Coast city they were playing in at the time?

2. Did Kevin attend the Pantages Theatre "secret" show in early May '91? If so, does he have any recordings or photos? I remember about 20 years ago having a bootleg tape, but haven't been able to find it for a long time now. I went to the first of those "secret" shows in San Francisco (either the day or two before the Pantages) and remember wanting to go down to L.A. when Axl announced at the S.F. show that they were playing the Pantages next.

3. Did Kevin ever travel outside of L.A. from '85 through '89 to see a GNR show? If so, which ones?

you're welcome. I'll have to forward these to Kevin and see if he's got an answer. 

On 3/8/2017 at 5:10 AM, paranoyd androyd said:

Kevin answered back to your questions. His answer is as follows:

"1. The postcard i showed you is actually the original signed postcard, addressed to Bryn at Geffen Records and written on a postcard from Pennsylivania when GNR was on tour in late 1987. nice little messages written by each of the band members and definitely a one of a kind postcard written by all original 5 members.

2. I did not see GNR at the Pantages Theatre unfortunately, I missed that one. 

3. I never saw GNR outside southern California between 85 and 89. I was still in high school from 89-92 and my first GNR concert was Perkin's Palace 12/26/87. Been a die-hard ever since. "

16 hours ago, sidman69 said:

Kevin answered back to your questions. His answer is as follows:

"1. The postcard i showed you is actually the original signed postcard, addressed to Bryn at Geffen Records and written on a postcard from Pennsylivania when GNR was on tour in late 1987. nice little messages written by each of the band members and definitely a one of a kind postcard written by all original 5 members.

2. I did not see GNR at the Pantages Theatre unfortunately, I missed that one. 

3. I never saw GNR outside southern California between 85 and 89. I was still in high school from 89-92 and my first GNR concert was Perkin's Palace 12/26/87. Been a die-hard ever since. "

Thanks, don't think he understood the 1st question though. Is he saying the other side of the postcard is just completely blank... like there's no photo/picture of anything?