German "Housewife" magazine Gala: Looser of the day

http://m.gala.de/stars/news/guns-n--roses-verlierer-des-tages-21315246.html

Feel free to delete the topic, but I just found this today and wanted to share it with you.

It's from a german magazine's website. The magazine is called Gala and it's mostly for women I think.

Whatever! They called GNR looser of the day because of McBobs mistake in Melbourne.

They say shit happens, everybody can be mistaken but it's embarrassing when it happens in front of 70000 people.

I say it's even more embarrassing when you call someone out for making a mistake but you do an even bigger one. So they uploaded a picture of Slash and Myles, saying Myles Kennedy, frontman of GNR .

:facepalm: :lol::lol:

What a joke of a website.

If it's already known I'm sorry.

Edited by Free Bird
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, xBrownstonex said:

Yes, a lot of germans are unfortunately too stupid to know the difference.

Well, kudos to you guy. It shows how mature you are, calling someone stupid just because he can't speak a foreign language perfectly. Regardless of his nationality.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, xBrownstonex said:

I wasnt referring to you. Its a common mistake germans do, cause most of them cant speak proper english

I can't speak proper english too and I'm not a german. You ain't necessarily stupid if you can't speak english perfectly when it's not your first language. But it's okay, I'm sorry for overreacting ;)

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Free Bird said:

I can't speak proper english too and I'm not a german. You ain't necessarily stupid if you can't speak english perfectly when it's not your first language. But it's okay, I'm sorry for overreacting ;)

10/10 to you- a shining example of someone resolving a small conflict on this forum without it getting out of hand, needing a moderator- and an apology! :) 

And many native English speakers struggle with lose and loose too. We knew what the OP meant. 

I wish GN'R got a mention in any British magazines!

• Like 1